10-08-2016 08:10 PM
46 12
tools
    I went to the t-mobile store today and bought a Pure-Gear Extreme Impact screen protector. I really want to try a tempered glass cover at some point on this phone, but they didnt have any available. I figure I can just take it off and buy a glass one when I find one I want. Maybe it goes on the xmas list.

I also bought a Tech21 Evo frame (case). I wanted something clear so I didn't hide the beauty of this phone too much. I also wanted a case that I could keep on while charging my phone on the wireless pad. It looks to have really good impact protection on the edges. This is a change for me because I have used Otter Box on my last 3 phones. I have never been one to drop my phone too often, but it still makes me nervous to not have an Otter.
    08-20-2016 11:58 PM
    Zagg Full Body and Spigen Thin Fit. Also grabbed the LED Wallet case because it was really nice.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-21-2016 04:16 AM
    Speck candy shell grip case, black on a black phone.

No screen protector, when my phone is in my pocket its the only thing in that pocket.

When ghe otterbox defender is actually released i will pick one up, big fan of the defenders and want to see if the new design works as well as it looks!
    08-21-2016 04:38 AM
    Zagg Full Body and Spigen Thin Fit. Also grabbed the LED Wallet case because it was really nice.

What is the zagg full body? Pics?
    08-21-2016 08:04 AM
    What is the zagg full body? Pics?
    Includes what is said to be a case friendly front protector as well as a matte protector for the rear. Nice grip and good fitment.

Attached Thumbnails So what did you buy for protection of your Note 7?-106.jpg  
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    08-21-2016 11:36 AM
    Speck candy shell grip case, black on a black phone.

No screen protector, when my phone is in my pocket its the only thing in that pocket.

When ghe otterbox defender is actually released i will pick one up, big fan of the defenders and want to see if the new design works as well as it looks!
    I'm hoping it's soon. I messaged Otterbox on facebook about it and they will announce soon. Did you see this new Tech21 case which is their version of the Defender? You might want to look at that. I bought one at the ATT store a few days ago. The website says not in stock but the ATT stores already have the case.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=sqHR93W9
    kal_el_5011 likes this.
    08-21-2016 12:05 PM
    Got too many cases, no screen protectors since I like the glass feel and initially freaked out about the scratch gate but now settled down.

Got 3 Spigen cases which were free after rebate.
    Tech 21 and Speck grip from best buy.
    Official Samsung wireless battery case and leather cover case - Both should arrive this week.

Think will probably keep the Samsung wireless charging battery case for days where I need more battery, leather cover case for daily use. Will return the cases from best buy and will keep the Spigen cases as back up since they were free.
    08-21-2016 12:51 PM
    I'm not big on cases. I currently have IQ Shield LIQuid Shield Full Body Skin on my N7.
    kal_el_5011 likes this.
    08-21-2016 05:53 PM

The LED wallet case is real nice and I usually hate flip cases
    08-21-2016 06:52 PM
    I had the Ghost Armor front and rear protection installed on mine at the mall. Phone almost looks naked and the feel is great.
    mabelpines likes this.
    08-30-2016 10:30 AM
    Tumi case and the Samsung S view case because I like to change it. Verizon tempered glass screen protector

08-30-2016 05:59 PM
    I am having initial success with the Caseology Parralax case and the JETech tempered glass.
    08-31-2016 05:49 AM
    Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro Series case with Skinomi Tech Skin (case friendly) screen protector. A great combination!
    08-31-2016 07:25 AM
    I'm currently using the cover/wallet cases that I got as I don't have a screen protector yet.

Official Samsung S-View Galaxy Note 7 Stand Cover Case - Blue :: MobileFun.com
    VRS Dandy Leather-Style Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Wallet Case - Brown :: MobileFun.com

Mostly using the VRS but without any cards in the wallet slots cause I'm to scared to scratch the screen
    08-31-2016 09:38 AM
    I had the Ghost Armor front and rear protection installed on mine at the mall. Phone almost looks naked and the feel is great.
    Could you share a picture or a link of that
    08-31-2016 09:39 AM
    Could you share a picture or a link of that
    I'm at work, so no additional camera with me. This is the link to the product...

Ghost Armor | Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Samsung - Phones Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins
    mabelpines likes this.
    08-31-2016 01:46 PM
    I'm at work, so no additional camera with me. This is the link to the product...

Ghost Armor | Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Samsung - Phones Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins
    Thanks, doesn't have any pictures though
    09-01-2016 09:06 AM
    Thanks, doesn't have any pictures though
    True, sorry. The front film covers the whole screen including the curves and the back film cover the whole rear as well. I didn't see this reply until I was back at work this morning so I still don't have another camera. I'll try to remember to take some pics tonight.
    mabelpines likes this.
    09-01-2016 09:48 AM
    True, sorry. The front film covers the whole screen including the curves and the back film cover the whole rear as well. I didn't see this reply until I was back at work this morning so I still don't have another camera. I'll try to remember to take some pics tonight.
    No need to apologize, thanks for making the effort!
    09-02-2016 08:09 AM
    I'm currently using the cover/wallet cases that I got as I don't have a screen protector yet.

Official Samsung S-View Galaxy Note 7 Stand Cover Case - Blue :: MobileFun.com
    VRS Dandy Leather-Style Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Wallet Case - Brown :: MobileFun.com

Mostly using the VRS but without any cards in the wallet slots cause I'm to scared to scratch the screen
    How are you liking that case from VRS, I was looking at that particular one myself, could you post some pics of the phone in the case?
    09-02-2016 01:25 PM
    How are you liking that case from VRS, I was looking at that particular one myself, could you post some pics of the phone in the case?
    Hey, so sorry for my late reply, I'm only just seeing this now!

Here's a picture from when I got it:

The cover is quite thick which makes me feel more secure about the protection for the screen (also thanks to the lining).

And here is the back, I really like the design

Hope that helps!
    mikechaudron and Carlo Villa like this.
    09-13-2016 05:38 AM
    I'm using the Galaxy Note 7 Case, Caseology [Skyfall Series] Transparent Clear Enhanced Grip [Silver] [Slim Cushion] for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (2016) from Amazon. It's been great and I've always had good luck with this company.
    09-14-2016 08:33 PM
    Tumi case and the Samsung S view case because I like to change it. Verizon tempered glass screen protector

How is the screen protector holding up.
    Does it have adhesive on all 4 sides? Is it staying in place?
    09-15-2016 03:02 PM
    Have you used your S-pen with it? Does it tend to stick a bit, or does the pen ride smoothly over the protector?
    09-20-2016 01:25 PM
    I felt that the S-pen rode smoothly over the film, but you could tell it was there compared to no protector. Since the recall was announced, I removed the film from the front and back to test the durability of the GG5. The screen has survived with no scratches. The back however has some hairline scratches and scuffs.
    09-21-2016 09:57 AM
46 12