slickwraps 24 hr sale

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
So as of 6 minutes ago, my package updated to Arrived at USPS origin facility in Wichita, KS. So 4 days from the time it was picked up and accepted to this.

No idea who to blame here. I can't imagine that both of our packages were lost in the USPS system and now mine just happened to show up for a scan.

I finally got "arrived" as well!
the issue with these is that they ship in envelopes and usps doesn't always treat envelopes like packages so you won't always get the scans like you would on a normal package .... I got my DBrand 2 days ago and it still doesn't say delivered lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
the issue with these is that they ship in envelopes and usps doesn't always treat envelopes like packages so you won't always get the scans like you would on a normal package .... I got my DBrand 2 days ago and it still doesn't say delivered lol
That's not the case here though. I have plenty of scans and still don't have the package. 4 days from label created/ pickup to it actually arriving at USPS.

That's very suspicious business practices they have going on here.

1472532544183.jpg

AhemThisGuy

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I got glossy for the front, back and sides. I've only put on the front because I still have the IQ Shield one on the back. You can't really tell that there is a screen protector on it unless you stare at the cut outs. So far so good. Highly recommend bestskinsever for the galaxy note 7.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So after asking them why they are ignoring my Dm's they finally replied to me by giving me the tracking number and telling me it would arrive today. They package is currently over 200 miles away and has no chance of arriving today. SMH

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So after asking them why they are ignoring my Dm's they finally replied to me by giving me the tracking number and telling me it would arrive today. They package is currently over 200 miles away and has no chance of arriving today. SMH

Mine still says departed facility at 10:29 last night. Who knows where it is now.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says departed facility at 10:29 last night. Who knows where it is now.
Mine went from Wichita to Dallas area, where it still sits, hopefully moving again tonight.

Mine originally said that it departed at around 10pm from Wichita and now it says it didn't leave until 2:30am. No idea what's going on with this package anymore.

I do know that I ordered from Dbrand and got a package 4 days after I ordered even over a weekend.

If this one doesn't get here until Thursday, that will be 11 days from when I ordered.

And I saw Slickwraps tell a customer on Twitter today the usual turnaround time is a week to England. Umm, you can't get orders filled in the USA in 10 days but you can do England in 7?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine went from Wichita to Dallas area, where it still sits, hopefully moving again tonight.

Mine originally said that it departed at around 10pm from Wichita and now it says it didn't leave until 2:30am. No idea what's going on with this package anymore.

I do know that I ordered from Dbrand and got a package 4 days after I ordered even over a weekend.

If this one doesn't get here until Thursday, that will be 11 days from when I ordered.

And I saw Slickwraps tell a customer on Twitter today the usual turnaround time is a week to England. Umm, you can't get orders filled in the USA in 10 days but you can do England in 7?

Yup. Their website I think says 1-2 business days to process and ship the order (not including delivery times of course). Bunch of liars. LOL

How far are you from Dallas?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Their website I think says 1-2 business days to process and ship the order (not including delivery times of course). Bunch of liars. LOL

How far are you from Dallas?
I'm about 200 miles from Dallas. USPS still says Thursday, it could be tomorrow if it leaves today. I think if it makes it to my local post office by about 8am it will go out for delivery.

AhemThisGuy

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Got my slickwraps but where is the screen protector? 😠
b0b91b0699d66c872b2d0c961e312a45.jpg

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like my order is at my local post office and will finally be delivered today. Slickwraps charged my credit card on 8/21 and finally going to have my order 10 days later. Truly amazing service. SMH