slickwraps 24 hr sale

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Naked as well. Was hoping for a fairly quick delivery but that 2 weeks doesn't sound promising.
I know. I decided I'm already ready to take my case off, but I need something to protect the back from scratching. I prolly won't bother with the sides or front bits.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I know. I decided I'm already ready to take my case off, but I need something to protect the back from scratching. I prolly won't bother with the sides or front bits.
Same here. I spent a whopping $6 total on 2 cases just to get me by until I found a wrap and got past my insurance waiting period (thankfully that was only 1 day).

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I spent a whopping $6 total on 2 cases just to get me by until I found a wrap and got past my insurance waiting period (thankfully that was only 1 day).

What insurance did you end up going with. I know you mentioned Worth before, but you didn't like the wait times for processing.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
What insurance did you end up going with. I know you mentioned Worth before, but you didn't like the wait times for processing.
Settled on squaretrade. Had a 20% off code so it was $71 for a year, $99 deductible, cancel anytime with prorated refund. No loss or theft coverage.

I'll actually keep looking around but it works for now.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Settled on squaretrade. Had a 20% off code so it was $71 for a year, $99 deductible, cancel anytime with prorated refund. No loss or theft coverage.

I'll actually keep looking around but it works for now.

Since I have a backup phone, Worth seems to be the most cost effective for me. I just worry because I'd never heard of them before you mentioned them in another thread. Not sure how good their customer service is.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Since I have a backup phone, Worth seems to be the most cost effective for me. I just worry because I'd never heard of them before you mentioned them in another thread. Not sure how good their customer service is.
Yeah, I hadn't heard of them either until I googled for cell phone insurance to see what else was out there.

If I had a backup phone, I would have used them.

Still no update on my slickwraps order. Was hoping it would at least ship by now since they have charged my card.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Still no update on my slickwraps order. Was hoping it would at least ship by now since they have charged my card.

Me either. I checked my credit card, and I don't think they charged me yet. It takes a couple days for some of my transactions to show up though, so I'll check again tomorrow. I'm gonna call em tomorrow though if the charge posts and there's still no activity.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Me either. I checked my credit card, and I don't think they charged me yet. It takes a couple days for some of my transactions to show up though, so I'll check again tomorrow. I'm gonna call em tomorrow though if the charge posts and there's still no activity.
The CC I used doesn't show pending but it posted this morning. So maybe they will get it out today. My order status is 'processing '.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The CC I used doesn't show pending but it posted this morning. So maybe they will get it out today. My order status is 'processing '.

Mine says processing as well. I went ahead and sent them an email to check and see if they're expecting a delay in their stated 1-2 business days. Nothing harsh, just a polite question. Ha!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine says processing as well. I went ahead and sent them an email to check and see if they're expecting a delay in their stated 1-2 business days. Nothing harsh, just a polite question. Ha!
Did they reply to your email?

I'm still seeing processing on my order. Hopeful they ship today since they charged my card on Sunday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish