slickwraps 24 hr sale

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. Well I still see the 42% code listed on their site that 'ends in 24 hours '. It said that when I ordered on Sunday.

I noticed that too. They seem to be a slow company. Ha! I've heard good things about them in the past, but never ordered from them before. I woulda just gone with dbrand, but they didn't have a clear one. May go to AT&T today to see if they have the Zagg HD full body. My local Verizon didn't, and I don't even have a T-Mo here.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that too. They seem to be a slow company. Ha! I've heard good things about them in the past, but never ordered from them before. I woulda just gone with dbrand, but they didn't have a clear one. May go to AT&T today to see if they have the Zagg HD full body. My local Verizon didn't, and I don't even have a T-Mo here.
I hit them up on Twitter where they seem to be pretty active today. I'll report back if they respond.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. That's good to know. Doesn't make me any happier, and I'll prolly not order from them again unless the skin is amazing. Still makes me feel a little better though.
Yeah, I guess I'll wait on it at this point but they shouldn't be charging cards and sitting on the money for a week before shipping.

I'll be reporting them to my Visa card for violating the merchant agreement and probably never doing business with them again.

They never replied to me on Twitter.

Edit: finally got a reply. Talking to them in DM now.

Last edited:

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I guess I'll wait on it at this point but they shouldn't be charging cards and sitting on the money for a week before shipping.

I'll be reporting them to my Visa card for violating the merchant agreement and probably never doing business with them again.

They never replied to me on Twitter.

My charge is pending, so I haven't been charged yet. I do find it disconcerting that neither of us heard back using 2 different forms of communication.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I may try and contact them through FB or just call their toll free number when I get a chance. Probably won't get a real person though unfortunately.
I saw a post from the CEO saying that over 50% of their staff are college or graduate students, so probably not full time in many cases. Doesn't justify charging my credit card 4 days ago and still not shipping but could explain their slow ship time and customer service.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I may try and contact them through FB or just call their toll free number when I get a chance. Probably won't get a real person though unfortunately.
They replied via DM and said it seems the package shipped already but they can't figure out why the shipping email didn't get sent.

I replied telling them that my order still says processing and that I have USPS notifications setup for my address and I have nothing originating in Kansas.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
They replied via DM and said it seems the package shipped already but they can't figure out why the shipping email didn't get sent.

I replied telling them that my order still says processing and that I have USPS notifications setup for my address and I have nothing originating in Kansas.

Maybe mine has shipped as well, and it's a glitch in their software. Thanks a bunch for the update!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49