slickwraps 24 hr sale

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I received mine today and I don't like it. I bought the real leather and I expected it to be a little thick but it just doesn't fit well. I am sure the thin vinyl ones will fit better though

That really stinks! How long did it take from the time you ordered til you received yours?

gdigenis

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Aug 11th. They showed as in stock at that time which was not true.

The shape of the device makes it though to have a thick skin but the skin should have been a tiny bit smaller all around.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ordered Aug 11th. They showed as in stock at that time which was not true.

The shape of the device makes it though to have a thick skin but the skin should have been a tiny bit smaller all around.

Thanks. Sorry yours isn't working for you. Hopefully I'll be able to try mine soon.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Any movement on yours now that it's Monday?
Nope. Still showing as Accepted but no further movement. First Class Mail should have had it here today at the latest. USPS won't let me file a missing package claim for 3 more days so I sent them an email requesting info on the tracking number. It could be 3 business days before they respond.

I also sent a DM to Slickwraps to let them know it looks like USPS may have lost the package but no response yet.

Gotta say, I'm pretty much over it now. How much can go wrong with 1 order?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nope. Still showing as Accepted but no further movement. First Class Mail should have had it here today at the latest. USPS won't let me file a missing package claim for 3 more days so I sent them an email requesting info on the tracking number. It could be 3 business days before they respond.

I also sent a DM to Slickwraps to let them know it looks like USPS may have lost the package but no response yet.

Gotta say, I'm pretty much over it now. How much can go wrong with 1 order?

Mine still says picked up as well. Makes no sense really. I'm pretty over it as well. I kinda just want to send it back without even opening it for a refund. Thought about getting really passive aggressive on fb and twitter to see if I get a real response from them.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says picked up as well. Makes no sense really. I'm pretty over it as well. I kinda just want to send it back without even opening it for a refund. Thought about getting really passive aggressive on fb and twitter to see if I get a real response from them.
Hmm, well that's interesting. I seriously doubt USPS lost both of our packages that were picked up on different days.

Something else is definitely going on.

I'm going to DM them again with this new info and see what they have to say.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, well that's interesting. I seriously doubt USPS lost both of our packages that were picked up on different days.

Something else is definitely going on.

I'm going to DM them again with this new info and see what they have to say.

Yours changed to picked up Thursday, right? Mine changed Friday at 5:36 to picked up.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So pretty much exactly the same time 24 hrs apart, but they're still sitting in the same place. That doesn't make sense for mine, and even less sense for yours.
Yeah, I'm baffled really. Maybe USPS will actually respond in a timely manner and have some info.

If it's picked up and accepted, then it would seem USPS took control of the package. But for 2 packages to be the same status and shipped 24 hours apart makes no sense to me at all.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm baffled really. Maybe USPS will actually respond in a timely manner and have some info.

If it's picked up and accepted, then it would seem USPS took control of the package. But for 2 packages to be the same status and shipped 24 hours apart makes no sense to me at all.

Let me know if you find something out.

I'm also having issues with buybackworld with them buying my Apple Watch from me. I swear I made some bad decisions in the past couple weeks with companies.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me know if you find something out.

I'm also having issues with buybackworld with them buying my Apple Watch from me. I swear I made some bad decisions in the past couple weeks with companies.
I'm blowing up them and their CEO on Twitter. 2 days ago their CEO tweeted a picture of a bunch of orders that were placed in an hour and were shipping out same day. They've had my money for 8 days now and I have nothing.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Definitely a fishy company.
So as of 6 minutes ago, my package updated to Arrived at USPS origin facility in Wichita, KS. So 4 days from the time it was picked up and accepted to this.

No idea who to blame here. I can't imagine that both of our packages were lost in the USPS system and now mine just happened to show up for a scan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21