slickwraps 24 hr sale

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nice! Looks like the Tylt wireless chargers I picked up for $9.99 are out for delivery as well. No more plugging in at night.

I won't have time to install mine until Friday. Let me know how your installation goes!

I thought about picking one of those up when you posted the link. I didn't because my nightstand is not really big enough to keep next to my bed. My laptop lives there.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I won't have time to install mine until Friday. Let me know how your installation goes!

I thought about picking one of those up when you posted the link. I didn't because my nightstand is not really big enough to keep next to my bed. My laptop lives there.
I might give the installation a go tonight before bed so that it can sit for 7 or 8 hours without being touched. I'll provide an update if I decide to pull the trigger.

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm having issues with mine, the corners of the back piece and the top/bottom front pieces are not staying down. I tried to just leave it, then I tried to use a hair dryer, still peeling in the corners :(

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm having issues with mine, the corners of the back piece and the top/bottom front pieces are not staying down. I tried to just leave it, then I tried to use a hair dryer, still peeling in the corners :(
These have super strong adhesive so they really shouldn't be lifting... Is there dirt under there? If not then I'd get the hair dryer on it some more...

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
These have super strong adhesive so they really shouldn't be lifting... Is there dirt under there? If not then I'd get the hair dryer on it some more...

nope I installed it very cleanly, it's as if the radius of the corners of the edge screen doesn't work with the wrap. I will try some more heat when I get home though. The sides of the rear wrap work just fine it's just in the corners. I'll take some pics with my wife's phone when I am home.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I just installed the back. I didn't have any instructions so i went off the S7 Edge video on their website, followed it as best I could. Never done a wet install but I think it went pretty well. There is some bubbling but the video says it should work its way out over the next 24 hours. I'm going to let it sit overnight and probably tomorrow evening do the sides and top/bottom and maybe throw the forehead and chin pieces on as well. No screen protector.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I just installed the back. I didn't have any instructions so i went off the S7 Edge video on their website, followed it as best I could. Never done a wet install but I think it went pretty well. There is some bubbling but the video says it should work its way out over the next 24 hours. I'm going to let it sit overnight and probably tomorrow evening do the sides and top/bottom and maybe throw the forehead and chin pieces on as well. No screen protector.
Thanks for the update! Mine came today, but I worked 11 hours. Too tired to even open the envelope right now.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the update! Mine came today, but I worked 11 hours. Too tired to even open the envelope right now.
Can't blame you there. I spent 5 or 6 minutes on it, mostly trying to work out some bubbles and making sure corners were sticking before leaving it alone for a little bit.

I'm hopeful it stays down and the bubbles go away and I think it will work just fine.

AxiosENT

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I had ordered a set of skins from slickwraps and never got it, I blew them up in twitter facebook and nothing. this was after 3 weeks of waiting...

I went with dbrand and got it within 2 days - also got tracking info

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
About 15 hours after install and bubbles have really disappeared quite a bit. Still have some that I'm hoping will go away over the next 9 hours before I hit the 24 hour mark.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I had ordered a set of skins from slickwraps and never got it, I blew them up in twitter facebook and nothing. this was after 3 weeks of waiting...

I went with dbrand and got it within 2 days - also got tracking info
Did they charge your card and you still didn't receive it?

AxiosENT

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
ya they had charged me for it the same day i placed the order. i was able to get the charge back after talking to my bank

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Oh I wasn't aware that any of these were wet installs... Is that the NAKED I assume? Mine was just a simple dry install

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Installed sides and top/ bottom tonight. Not sure if I want to do forehead/chin because I'm not even sure this thing is going to last. If it starts to peel up anywhere, I'll probably just rip it all off.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Installed sides and top/ bottom tonight. Not sure if I want to do forehead/chin because I'm not even sure this thing is going to last. If it starts to peel up anywhere, I'll probably just rip it all off.

I'm gonna install mine tomorrow. Found out my bank blocked my debit card b/c of some sketchy online shenanigans (not mine btw). Been trying to get that straightened out since I got home from work.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna install mine tomorrow. Found out my bank blocked my debit card b/c of some sketchy online shenanigans (not mine btw). Been trying to get that straightened out since I got home from work.
Been there done that. Not enjoyable. Quite a few years ago I requested a new debit card and that new debit card had never seen a purchase anywhere, only been used at the ATM. I switched to CC for everything and just pay it off every month. I hated the time involved dealing with my bank to get it straightened out.

Best of luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish