I for one, am not much of a case person. And if I have one, I'm picky as can be and dread adding large amounts of bulk to my phone. Plus this phone is such a piece of beauty all in its own I don't want to hide it, but I also don't want it to be completely vulnerable either. It by no means covers it completely (obviously) but you can see it does add some vital protection towards scratches against the back, sides, camera, and the screen itself if set face down on a flat, hard surface. It fits super well, adds some good grip, and you can still see the phone in its beauty! I expect the case to dull over time, but at an Amazon Prime price of $11, I'd replace it at any time. For now, I'm pretty satisfied! Thought I'd share a good amount of photos with the rest of you as I know I'm not the only one who has this mindset towards cases.

Cheers!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails For all my fellow bulky case haters, or mere naked lovers- spigeon slim armor clear pics-339.jpg  
    08-24-2016 05:46 PM
    Do you have any pics... You show us better than tell us lol
    08-24-2016 05:50 PM
    Yes! I was having difficulty lol. For some reason I can only upload one at a time on here, so here's some more...

08-24-2016 05:56 PM
    These images don't seem to show up. And searching for spigen slim armor on amazon brings up hundreds of different types of cases.
    08-24-2016 06:04 PM
    I just fixed the links. I copied them wrong from imgur when I uploaded, they're up now!

08-24-2016 06:07 PM
    That's the case I have on my coral blue. It's fantastic.
    08-24-2016 06:16 PM
    Yep loving the Spigen case gun metal grey sides...

rgh718 likes this.
    08-24-2016 06:24 PM
    I have a spigen case (crystal hybrid) and the bottom makes it not comfortable to hold. It also makes the pen harder to get out.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-24-2016 10:02 PM
    I for one, am not much of a case person. And if I have one, I'm picky as can be and dread adding large amounts of bulk to my phone. Plus this phone is such a piece of beauty all in its own I don't want to hide it, but I also don't want it to be completely vulnerable either. It by no means covers it completely (obviously) but you can see it does add some vital protection towards scratches against the back, sides, camera, and the screen itself if set face down on a flat, hard surface. It fits super well, adds some good grip, and you can still see the phone in its beauty! I expect the case to dull over time, but at an Amazon Prime price of $11, I'd replace it at any time. For now, I'm pretty satisfied! Thought I'd share a good amount of photos with the rest of you as I know I'm not the only one who has this mindset towards cases.

Cheers!

I just made a post about the Verizon glass screen protector, they fit the spigen slim and the case you are showing off like a tailored glove
    08-24-2016 11:40 PM
    I just made a post about the Verizon glass screen protector, they fit the spigen slim and the case you are showing off like a tailored glove
    Maybe I didn't scroll far enough to see it but care to link me to the post you made? If it fits that well I might be convinced to run a glass screen protector with this case alone

08-25-2016 12:35 AM
    I got the spigeon clear hybrid with gun metal sides, the part of the case next to the edge of the phone is rubbery and pushes away from the phone. Worried that this one does the same thing. I have a otterbox black symmetry and the sides are sturdy and don't give. Thinking about getting the otterbox clear to show off the blue.
    08-25-2016 09:29 PM
    I got the spigeon clear hybrid with gun metal sides, the part of the case next to the edge of the phone is rubbery and pushes away from the phone. Worried that this one does the same thing. I have a otterbox black symmetry and the sides are sturdy and don't give. Thinking about getting the otterbox clear to show off the blue.
    Please post about otterbox if you get it. I have VRS clear. Need something that can handle a fall
    08-26-2016 09:45 AM
    I have the otterbox symmetry black and I know it looks to provide more protection then the spigeon gun metal clear case I have. Sides seem more beefy and there is more protection around the camera on back of phone, thicker plastic. And there is higher lip on bottom and top of the case lifting it more off the surface if you lay t it screen down. I feel the otterbox gives more protection, just debating on getting clear one. Keep in mind, the otterbox is $50 versus this $11, so there should be more protection
    08-26-2016 12:10 PM
    Please post about otterbox if you get it. I have VRS clear. Need something that can handle a fall
    I replied, forgot to reply to your post, so just wanted you to get notification that I replied. LOL
    08-26-2016 12:12 PM