10-07-2016 02:37 PM
44 12
tools
    I get about 40℅ charge out of mine, it's convenient but doesn't compare to a Mophie or Apple smart case.
    Are you getting 40% of the 3100mah battery pack or 40% of the 3500 mah phone battery?
    08-28-2016 09:39 PM
    Has the T mobile discount code mentioned above expired?
    08-31-2016 08:56 AM
    Ok. So I mean I wish it could be charged wirelessly itself. So I can lay that on the pad and have it charging while also charging the phone.
    Official Samsung wireless charging battery case-hqdefault.jpg

I heard it charges slower than a WW1 troop of soldiers (ha-ha), I'm holding out for Mophie but might just stick to powerbanks.
    08-31-2016 09:31 AM
    Buzzy makes me think it'll be decent so I'll let you guys know how it works for me when it comes in
    08-31-2016 07:58 PM
    I have to say that it looks damn ugly though and doesn't look like it offers much in the way of protection. Maybe it's a case to keep in a bag for standby situations but I wouldn't want it on my phone all the time.
    09-01-2016 02:42 PM
    I have to say that it looks damn ugly though and doesn't look like it offers much in the way of protection. Maybe it's a case to keep in a bag for standby situations but I wouldn't want it on my phone all the time.
    Yeah, that's what I did with the one for my S7 edge. I only put it on when my phone was dying and I wasn't going to be able to plug it in because I was on the go
    09-01-2016 03:46 PM
    As they say, " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ".

I actually like the look of the case, even though it adds thickness to a thin phone.

No N7 in a case is as nice as what the phone looks like uncovered. But because the case is black, this case would only look good, in my eyes, with the black N7.
    09-01-2016 03:52 PM
    The morons at t-mobile sent me a charger instead of what I ordered smdh.
    09-07-2016 08:12 PM
    I bought one of these and it is going back as soon as I get home from vacation. It charges very slowly and it gets very warm. I am going for a less convenient way and I just got a 20,000 mAh charging pack with quick charging.

Here is the link if anyone is interested

https://www.amazon.com/Qualcomm-Cert...cUvbUpU5403397
    09-08-2016 08:25 AM
    Guess I'll just get a refund and not get an exchange from t-mobile. I'll hold out for a mophie
    09-11-2016 01:12 AM
    I bought one of these and it is going back as soon as I get home from vacation. It charges very slowly and it gets very warm. I am going for a less convenient way and I just got a 20,000 mAh charging pack with quick charging.

https://www.amazon.com/Qualcomm-Cert...cUvbUpU5441297
    In retrospect, I may not have had the wireless fast charging accessory setting turned on when I had this pack. I do like the battery pack I bought instead but now I wish I had a chance to see how it works with the correct setting turned on.
    09-23-2016 07:17 AM

https://www.amazon.com/Qualcomm-Cert...cUvbUpU5443833
    I have one of these power banks as well but they are simply not comparable. Thwy have 2 different usage scenarios.

For me the wireless charging case is meant to be used when you're running out of juice but need to stay on your phone and the power bank is meant for scenarios where you can set the phone aside for a while to charge but you're not near an outlet.

Posted from my unlocked S7 Active/ stealth black Note 7/ peerless Note 4/ or iPad Pro 12.9
    skatergirl likes this.
    09-24-2016 08:39 AM
    In retrospect, I may not have had the wireless fast charging accessory setting turned on when I had this pack. I do like the battery pack I bought instead but now I wish I had a chance to see how it works with the correct setting turned on.
    It supports fast charging? I didn't think it did. I know the first one didn't. Still think I'm going to wait for a mophie. That should charge pretty quick in comparison.
    skatergirl likes this.
    09-25-2016 08:32 PM
    It supports fast charging? I didn't think it did. I know the first one didn't. Still think I'm going to wait for a mophie. That should charge pretty quick in comparison.
    Duh ... yeah, you are right. I went back and looked at the item and it did not say anything about fast charging, so my point was mute, lol. I do like the charging pack I bought. It fast charged not only my phone but my husband's tablet.
    09-26-2016 07:33 AM
    Duh ... yeah, you are right. I went back and looked at the item and it did not say anything about fast charging, so my point was mute, lol. I do like the charging pack I bought. It fast charged not only my phone but my husband's tablet.
    I think if it could do fast wireless charging it would be a much more compelling case.
    skatergirl likes this.
    09-27-2016 05:51 PM
    I think if it could do fast wireless charging it would be a much more compelling case.
    I agree completely.
    09-28-2016 07:16 AM
    can this battery case from samsung be turned on and off as needed like the mophie does? Also, looking at the samsung battery case looks like it is screen protector friendly, anyone know? TIA
    10-02-2016 11:43 AM
    It can be turned on and off as needed. I'm not sure about the screen protector friendliness, but I think it would be.
    10-03-2016 08:53 AM
    Ok, I received my Samsung wireless charger case yesterday. Charged it all night. My opinion

It adds a little thickness bulk to it, but doable.

You will be able to use a screen protector with it, sides of case nowhere close to the of the screen

Looks nice.

But...
    Phone gets a little warm using it, got up to 105°, my other wireless Chargers never get to 100°.

If you drop this phone in this case, there is zero protection for the sides or screen. The case would also pop off on impact. I would say chances of phone surviving drop in this case is 5% or less. Keep in mind, with the case on the phone will be heavier causing more force for destruction.

The biggie, the reason I am returning. I put the case in at 52% turned it on and at 72% the charging was over. Case battery dead. I know it won't charge fully, but 20% is not acceptable. To much money for that little of charge. The mophie usually does better. Will see

That's my opinion.
    haganjeff likes this.
    10-07-2016 02:37 PM
44 12