Slim Cases - Any Suggestions

GreedyAdam91

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey AC,

Hope everyone loves their new Note 7's. Just ordered mine today with Rogers and looking to get a case finally. I went naked on the Note 4 the last two years and probably was a mistake.

Looking for a super slim, sleek case that does not add a lot of weight to the phone. I tried a few on my Note 4 but returned them because it was just too bulky. Do you guys have any to suggest? Saw a few from Spigen but has anyone used it?

Have at it!

GreedyAdam91

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
That one looks sweet! How much weight does it add to the phone? Do you notice much of a difference when it is in your pocket or you are on a call?

Almost no weight at all. Very small imprint on the phone & I have no problems with it on phone calls. You can barely tell it's on there, that's how thin it is. Not bulky at all.

Found a video on Youtube that should give you a better idea of how it fits on the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMRW_I0e_VE

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigriggy63

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Im using the VRSLite Case..it's unreal! Light, form fitting. And stylish. Check it out here:
7f35b2b7c24fb9cba07e1d0e1aab80c4.jpg

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm using this. It's only $8 if you have prime. A word of advice, something this thin is not gonna protect your phone when you drop it. That's the trade off of being so thin.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5371643

I am using the Ringke slim too. Nice case. Very thin. Great value at $8. No way this case does anything but prevent scratches and perhaps the slightest fall. I have a Ringke fusion too. Better protection but I hate the bulk. I guess that's where my phone insurance comes in.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
This Spigen case is working very nice for me. VERY thin, still able to use wireless fast charging with it on, able to use Samsung Pay with it on with no problems, & it looks nice.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GIUICPK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ditto on the Galaxy Note 7 Case, Spigen® [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit [Black] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (2016) - only case I've found that will work with a any screen protector, and it's a great minimal case.

cynth.hgn

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Loved that one on my N5, wouldn't trust it with this N7 though. I've ordered a Unicorn Beetle for better protection and coverage. Using a Spigen wallet case now

GreedyAdam91

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site

I might try this one out, looks really nice. Is that $11.00 thin fit too slim and cheap? I don't drop my phone a lot at all, I am super cautious of it. The one time I dropped it was in Florida, the drinks may have played an issue lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I might try this one out, looks really nice. Is that $11.00 thin fit too slim and cheap? I don't drop my phone a lot at all, I am super cautious of it. The one time I dropped it was in Florida, the drinks may have played an issue lol

Spigen cases are discounted on Amazon usually. They're also reasonably priced as a direct purchase. I've been using their cases for years. I don't use cases constantly, but if I use one it's always Spigen.

chris2004

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Try the Rock Mr V. A great looking case, very slim and light only $10. Also has a flap to cover the screen.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Using Tumi. Like it. But I am excited for my Samsung Sview to arrive. I have used the Sview in all my notes.

Posted via the Android Central App

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
07c33cc33428a476f73ff8b04260aaf5.jpg

Spigen neo hybrid crystal. I would be afraid to drop the phone, but it provides some protection and looks really good.

Last edited:

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I agree with all the Spigen suggestions, and also want to throw their Neo Hybrid and Slim Armor into the mix. I love them both. They keep a slim profile but add just a bit more protection.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I agree with all the Spigen suggestions, and also want to throw their Neo Hybrid and Slim Armor into the mix. I love them both. They keep a slim profile but add just a bit more protection.

I thought about emailing them to see if they plan on bringing the AirSkin they make for the s series iPhones to the Note 7. I abslolutely love that case. It doesn't really give any protection other than scratches, but it's really like not having a case at all.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Spigen crystal clear slim. It is awesome. I am not sure the structural difference in the neo hybrid, crystal slim or the other. I know there are 3. I know mine is the cheapest and least solid. I know the more expensive one has hard plastic on the back and the middle the rim. Or the other way around. If mine is the least secure then fine, but I love the feel so I will take that over security because if it doesn't feel right I take it off and then its less secure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad