09-27-2016 10:06 AM
60 123
tools
    Mine came up on the edges after a day. Already submitted the request for a replacement but was charged 5.95 for shipping though. That's not a big deal since ATT gave me a discount on the purchase because it took them 20 minutes to install it.
    09-02-2016 11:21 AM
    Finally received mine and the freaking protector was cut out unevenly. So mad. I'll be returning this phone anyways with the recall going on so at least as of right now I don't care about going "naked" with the screen.
    09-02-2016 09:07 PM
    I got one of these for my replacement Note 7. AT&T guy did a great job installing it, but despite that the edges peeled up about an hour later. Junk. Stay away...
    09-20-2016 07:20 AM
    I got one of these for my replacement Note 7. AT&T guy did a great job installing it, but despite that the edges peeled up about an hour later. Junk. Stay away...
    Same here. Got my N7 replacement yesterday afternoon. Figured I'd go with the Bodyguardz to avoid any scratches till I find a glass screen protector (which sounds like it will be nearly impossible) and I wish I had just saved my $25. Within two hours it started peeling up on the sides. The feel of the screen with it on was horrible. By the time I left my office, less than three hours after this screen protector went on, it was in the trash.
    09-21-2016 10:46 AM
    I took mine back to AT&T and requested either a replacement or a refund. They put the Zagg Invisible Shield(?) on mine and it's definitely better. The sides and corners are a challenge with the case I'm using (Obliq) but the screen is protected.

The Bodyguardz is one of the worst I've ever seen. Even if it has stayed stuck down, it was awful for fingerprints, etc.

Case makers should design screen protectors that work in conjunction with their cases where a fit is guaranteed so the protector can stay stuck down. I'm even fine with a non-glass protector as long as it works with my case.

Same here. Got my N7 replacement yesterday afternoon. Figured I'd go with the Bodyguardz to avoid any scratches till I find a glass screen protector (which sounds like it will be nearly impossible) and I wish I had just saved my $25. Within two hours it started peeling up on the sides. The feel of the screen with it on was horrible. By the time I left my office, less than three hours after this screen protector went on, it was in the trash.
    09-21-2016 11:03 AM
    You can get a refund on that and get your money back.
    09-22-2016 12:45 PM
    i got my replacement note 7 today.bought the zagg,am using a case .so far so good
    09-22-2016 08:28 PM
    The Bodyguardz is OK. I originally bought the Zagg and it didn't work with the case. I then used the Bodyguardz with my original note and it started peeling up a little on the edge but I just kept running my finger over it and it eventually stayed down. Same thing is happening to the one on my replacement note. It's a good short term solution until something better comes along I guess.
    09-24-2016 11:22 AM
    Still looking.

My Illumishield not only looks better than this Bodyguardz, it doesn't lift. It' covers 100%.
    But, it's somewhat soft and the Spen leaves problematic marks.

Still looking...
    09-25-2016 09:01 AM
    Man, I don't know what the heck I'm doing right - maybe the solid front frame of my case (iBlason Armorbox) is helping to hold the edges down or something but (both of) mine have been fine. My original stayed put right up until I turned it in on September 19th and the AT&T Rep peeled it off for Warranty Return and the new one is fine (installed by the same AT&T Lady) since the 19th - again, I have a front frame to my case that probably helps hold it down. Sorry you folks are having problems!
    09-27-2016 10:06 AM
60 123