Note 5 tempered glass on note 7?

Pyrix137

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone tried this? If so, what were the results? I ask because I am trying to come up with the best solution to protect the screen while using a case, specifically the unicorn beetle pro.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
One of the issues that I can imagine, is the edge of the screen protector. When I was playing with the phone at Best Buy and the plastic protector from the box was on it, I kept catching the edge of it while swiping through screens.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried this? If so, what were the results? I ask because I am trying to come up with the best solution to protect the screen while using a case, specifically the unicorn beetle pro.
I was at the Verizon store yesterday and had them get a screen protector for a note 5 hoping that it would cover the flat part of the screen. Unfortunately a no go, the screen protector hung over the curved edge. I'm still using the one that came with the phone, but that won't last forever I'm sure, but hopefully long enough for one that works is put out there, not holding my breath though since the s7 still has issues.

I'm going to try this one, it only covers the flat part of the screen. It's cheap enough to try I guess.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5373073

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad