I finally got a clear otterbox symmetry case. Have to say I am loving it. I like the symmetry line of cases, have been using the black one but wanted to show off the blue color so got the clear one.

I highly recommend getting a clear case for the note 7, it gives an appearance of no sides when using the phone, it's hard to explain.

I also tried the Spigen® [Neo Hybrid Crystal] PREMIUM BUMPER case which was clear. That case is not as bulky, but the symmetry isn't extra bulky either. The spigeon was decent, my biggest gripe was that the sides of the case around the screen were spongy/flexible. The otterbox is not, they seem solid. The otterbox is a tad bit more bulky but that's because it adds more protection, it is thicker around the camera lens and the sides are stronger.

If your looking for protection without a lot of bulk, the otterbox is the way to go. If thin is your main objective then the spigeon is the way to go. And if you want total protection then the otterbox defender is your case, which will of course add more bulk. I feel the symmetry is an in between for me and works good, I've never been a case person till the note 5 and the symmetry has been working great for me on both phones.
    cinnamin likes this.
    08-28-2016 08:08 AM