Zagg Screen protector

Ep3 ftw

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
So I got one of the HD dry screen protectors when I picked up the phone. I took all the precautions and let the edges "cure" without a case blah blah and two days later the edges peel off anyways. So I called Zagg because they are supposed to be lifetime warranty and they said if I would like the case friendly version instead. Does anyone have one of these? The lady at Zagg said it is NOT a screen protector made for a flat phone and it does cover the edges but isn't as long as the normal one. I ordered it and will be posting my findings in the next few days.

x4sper

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Did they charge you ? I have the same HD Dry for the last 3 days and the right side started peeling up and now has lint under it..

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I Used the Bestbuy purchased Zagg HD with my I-Blason case. They play together VERY well after I carefully trimmed a small amount off of each corner of the Zagg.

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have gone through 3 of these so far. The issue is they are a little long and when you slide into your pocket it catches and removes the protector.

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been on for a week with no issues. In a case part of the time and out part of the time. I finally got a case today that I like so it will be in the case from now on.