samsung website /phone rep

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Never has there been such a horrible experience. Samsung website kept bouncing me out and the phone rep was rude saying she couldn't take my order. I want the Samsung LED case and Verizon doesn't have it. BEST BUY is out of the blue. Finally was able to get my order placed but it took close to an hour. I am not technically challenged. Even cleared the cookies and cache. Whatvan ordeal. A couple of days ago the site wasn't even working!
Glad I was able to order and use the 30% coupon code offered.
Anyone having issues with Samsung site?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Never has there been such a horrible experience. Samsung website kept bouncing me out and the phone rep was rude saying she couldn't take my order. I want the Samsung LED case and Verizon doesn't have it. BEST BUY is out of the blue. Finally was able to get my order placed but it took close to an hour. I am not technically challenged. Even cleared the cookies and cache. Whatvan ordeal. A couple of days ago the site wasn't even working!

I have never had a good experience with Samsung support. Love their phones but hate their support. I typically chat in and get the candid replies, or info I have already told them I have done repeated to me.
Really poor customer service all around

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You should never use 800 Samsung. Samsung Plus should be pre-loaded on your phone, if not, get it in the Play Store.

Use the video chat option, you don't have to turn on your camera, and contact them that way. Samsung Plus is a dedicated department that isn't a worldwide call center with more knowledgeable people than 800 Samsung, which doesn't take much to be more knowledgeable.

The difference is it is a single department, in one building. They aren't open 24 hours a day, but they are dedicated to correcting what 800 Samsung customer service has messed up, their words.

But accessory orders is a different department. Any order I've placed there has been done very easily online.

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

I still haven't gotten my 30 percent coupon offer from Samsung. Don't know why.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01