Has anyone tried to return any accessories from 3rd party suppliers since the recall? I hate that they may lose money on this, too, but....

Any feedback from any of those suppliers yet? Just curious as I have one case I don't want at all, and may want to send the 1st choice case back if the new news on replacement phones is correct and we're a month or more out.

(I, for one, am not paying this much for a phone with a 10 month or less time frame before the next version is out. Just a comment to qualify my question in this post; discussion on this should be saved for main N7 forum)

I really do feel bad for them if Samsung has to scrap the whole dern phone in the US with the CPSC now involved. Ughhh, what a mess!
    09-09-2016 09:07 PM
    No one?
    09-10-2016 01:42 PM
    I returned my case and screen protector to Verizon when I returned my Note. It was a Verizon corporate store
    09-10-2016 01:45 PM
    Oops just saw you said 3rd party.
    09-10-2016 01:46 PM
    Oops just saw you said 3rd party.
    No worries, appreciate the reply at all. Lol

I think the thread will be lost in this subforum, but I couldn't bring myself to break the rules and post it in the, main N7 forum. I should live a little, eh?
    09-10-2016 02:02 PM
    I'm in the same situation
    I hate samsung
    09-10-2016 02:46 PM
    I'm in the same situation
    I hate samsung
    They've done too many things right for me to hate them. This is just part of life, part of adulting.
    mitul_mehta and pauldroidr2d2 like this.
    09-10-2016 02:50 PM
    Since the day I pre-ordered, I check my email very frequently just to see whether Samsung has shipped my phone. I also keep a close eye on all the news about Samsung. I keep waiting, Samsung just keep being silent without starting shipping, they never notifying me that the phone is on back order or how long I have to wait through email. All the information I get comes from online news. At the beginning, the news said that too much people pre-ordered blue coral, so they have to wait until September, I felt angry but I said to myself that it won't be too long to make myself feel better. I waited until September, the news told me that Samsung had a battery issue and they are recalling all the cell phones. Samsung also said that their priority will be to support current owners with replacement phones, which means, according to my understanding, although I pre-ordered early, maybe earlier than most people, I don't have any priority, I have to wait for another month to get my phone. Samsung also claimed that the exchange user will get a $25 gift card(Yes, Samsung thinks that your convenience only worth $25) , which means I will get nothing as a compensation, not even the negligible $25, although I have waited and will have to wait much longer.

I'm totally annoyed by Samsung and I just made my decision to cancel my order with Samsung, and return all the accessories.
    09-10-2016 11:35 PM
    which means I will get nothing as a compensation, not even the negligible $25, although I have waited and will have to wait much longer.

I'm totally annoyed by Samsung and I just made my decision to cancel my order with Samsung, and return all the accessories.
    Why would you want $25 dollars for waiting... You can just cancel your order, sorry but I think you are kind of overreacting.
    09-14-2016 05:09 AM
    I bought a $53 tech 21 tactical XT case from ATT store on 8/20. It's passed 14 day window for return, will they still allow me to return it since of the recall?
    09-14-2016 05:34 PM
    I bought a $53 tech 21 tactical XT case from ATT store on 8/20. It's passed 14 day window for return, will they still allow me to return it since of the recall?
    Before the official recall today, if you returned the phone, most carriers said they were refunding the accessories, too.

Not sure if that's still the case, but if you exchange now, you won't need to return the case. If you still have the phone, that is...
    09-15-2016 06:36 PM
    When I called samsung last night they told me that they are going to be in store by 21st... I took mine back and swapped for the edge 7 and I don't like it and the sales guy told me I will be able to trade it back for the 7 once it's back in store
    09-18-2016 12:25 PM