Best screen protector

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got this Jetech glass screen protector. It seems to be similar to the Verizon one but it's only $13. It's not perfect but i'm liking it so far. I have tried the Bodyquardz and Skinomi and both lifted on the edges after a couple days. The Jetech has adhesive only on the top and bottom. I may have lost some sensitivity, otherwise it looks pretty good. I was thinking of ditching a screen protector altogether until I saw how easily GG5 scratches compared to previous versions of GG.

https://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Prote...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5450978

I would like this in clear, my phone is silver.

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Another option that seems very similar is the brand TANAAB. It's a few dollars more but it comes in clear and different colors. There is also a review of this on YouTube that the reviewer says it works well.

https://youtu.be/QMbYQObXQFc

I got this same screen protecor in black. Check out my post (#283) in the Note 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector sticky thread. I commented on some additional things I found using this screen protector.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Without full glue, I'm afraid lint will get in some where.

I think I'm just going to find a face only (no curves) protector that is full adhesive?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
1475085615294.jpgI bought this cheap one on Amazon. I don't know if I'll be keeping this on too long. I knew it wasn't going to cover the edges, but I thought it would at least cover the screen. Lol

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Was having the gadget guard installed and it does not cover the curved edges. No go for me. Have the Zagg HD on and it is very nice. Slight peeling due to my case in one corner. Will see how it holds up. May request a Warranty replacement and will make some small modifications with an exacto knife before installing. Very nice screen protector otherwise.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am using a Zagg on my blue note 7 with a case .was put on my new note by tmobile .it's been on week with case and no lifting.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
That's interesting my Verizon store had it for 35. I had the guy put it it on there and it's pretty much perfect. It does make the screen a little more dull so I had to crank up my brightness level a bit.
Well that didn't last long. I already took it off my phone because of the dust coming in thru the sides. 35 bucks down the drain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance