Otterbox Commuter Citron Green & Black Note 7 Case ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Here is the Note 7 in an Otterbox Commuter case in Citron Green & Black.
The citron green commuter shell is a fake purchased from eBay (Otterbox does not make the citron green for Note 7) but is of excellent quality, just as good as the original from Otterbox. I using the Original black silicone from my real Commuter case with the fake green shell. Hot or Not ? :-\

gcom01.jpggcom02.jpggcom03.jpggcom04.jpggcom05.jpggcom06.jpggcom07.jpg

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I wish the commuters were not so slippery, i really like them but will not buy another. Still waiting to play w a defender and see how the screen protector is.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I wish the commuters were not so slippery, i really like them but will not buy another. Still waiting to play w a defender and see how the screen protector is.

Screen protector from the youtube videos is total cheap trash. I would remove it IMO. I wish it were like the S7 edge one.

The commuter what I dislike about it is that the material is too soft and stretches easily over time. Heck when I bought one for my S6 the top left corner was so deformed it wouldn't even fit on my device.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

Totally agree, it's a deal breaker for me. If the commuters was as grippy as the defender I'd be all over it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay