I like both of these but not quite sure which one I like better? I am leaning towards the unicorn beetle because I think it has a bit better protection and comes with a belt clip. Thoughts?

Revolution | Poetic Cases

Unicorn Beetle Pro | UB Pro Case for Galaxy Note 7
    10-07-2016 01:39 AM
    Both made of same material and almost the same design So I would suggest you to go for poetic so that you can save some dollars.
    10-07-2016 02:39 AM
    I like both of these but not quite sure which one I like better? I am leaning towards the unicorn beetle because I think it has a bit better protection and comes with a belt clip. Thoughts?

Revolution | Poetic Cases

Unicorn Beetle Pro | UB Pro Case for Galaxy Note 7
    If you think you'll use the Belt Clip, then I would day go for the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro. But if you want to save some $ I would also suggest the poetic case.

I don't own the poetic case, so I cannot really say how well it works. I have the Unicorn Beetle Pro, and overall I do like it, but the belt clip doesn't put the Note7 to sleep when it's in it. The AOD is always active because there is a gap between the screen/sensors and the actual belt clip. It could be a possible design flaw, as the case is raised at the top and bottom of the device, so the screen doesn't touch the surface when face down. but I have noticed that the AOD is not active when I place the device face down on my desk and pick it up to use it.

I also have a Zagg HD screen protector (non-glass) on it. Had this combo since I picked up my replacement. The case for the most part, keeps the screen protector down. There are a few times where the edges along the edge panels were raised when taking it out of the holster. I have since just kept the phone in my pocket with the screen towards my leg. I haven't had too many issues with the edges lifting ever since I've been doing this. because of the way the case hugs the phone, it does start to squeeze the screen protector at the top and causes minor wrinkles at the top of the screen protector. If the case wasn't wrapped around the device, I could see much more lifting of the screen protector than I have already experienced.
    10-07-2016 09:12 AM
    Then you for all the info...I appreciate it
    10-07-2016 09:36 AM