Help Finding The Best Magnetic Car Mount

Gunny Fitz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Greetings All Fellow Note 7 Owners!

I recently posted something within another thread here about a specific Magnetic Car Mount I purchased and how its unfortunately not turning out to be what I expected. Therefore, I'm turning to the rest of our crew to see what anyone else has obtained thus far for a secure mount within their vehicles? Any help would be greatly appreciated folks!
Like I say below in my post, perhaps even a Top 5 List would be awesome my friends! :)
Here's what I wrote in my post:

Hello All-

This is the Magnetic Case & Car Vent Mount I purchased off Amazon for my Note 7.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KBQGX44/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I will admit that the case itself is pretty sturdy and protective BUT the piece that is supposed to be mounted into the Car Vent is NOT high quality by any means. Getting it to fit into the vent is difficult but feasible. Once I did get it into the vent, it did not stay put once the phone was put onto the magnetic part of it. Even after tightening the clamp down as tight as it would go, the phone would still sag down or turn sideways while taking a turn left or right - Lol.

What I'd REALLY like to do is find a way to either use the little piece BUT mount it somewhere else inside the cab of my truck OR find something else to use as the "Back Piece" to connect it to- hope I make sense with what Im saying here?

Either way folks - I am seeking the BEST Interior Magnetic Car Mount to use inside my Dodge Ram?
Any help you all have is greatly appreciated. Do you have any list of the Top 5 Magnetic Car Mounts here anywhere? Sorry if I missed it - but if so could someone please repost it under my msg here, or quote me and advise me of some?
Many thanks everyone & Semper Fidelis,

Gunny Out.....................

ticketbabe2

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Be sure u you research magnetic mounts well. I returned my cool ones from Costco after reading that while it doesn't erase your phone, it can still mess up navigation. No thanks.