10-12-2016 12:43 PM
978 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Received mine today. Just happen I went to return my device for a refund.
    09-17-2016 08:01 PM
    Good timing .....
    09-17-2016 08:02 PM
    went to my local sprint store, they said no later than monday
    09-17-2016 08:23 PM
    I got my confirmation. Waiting for shipping notice now.

I got a email and called and the lady was nice and said yes when they ship. You got confirmation of your order not shipping confirmation with a tracking number.
    09-17-2016 08:43 PM
    Corp in Lubbock, Tx pretty much dismissed me. Asked if they had N7 nope not until the 21st. People were busy buying iphones. I didnt believe him some how. I dont deal with store anymore I order online and thats why.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-17-2016 08:53 PM
    Corp in Lubbock, Tx pretty much dismissed me. Asked if they had N7 nope not until the 21st. People were busy buying iphones. I didnt believe him some how. I dont deal with store anymore I order online and thats why.
    I like sprint and my AAA discount 10% and used to get more thur my last bussiness, I also order online and try to avoid the stores! The ones by my house always have a wait and there just not that friendly.
    There accessories are always overpriced.
    09-17-2016 09:07 PM
    Can you post a couple pictures showing the differences on the end of the box and the Manufacture date?
    09-17-2016 09:12 PM
    Stores are great to have around for the people who can't figure out how to setup their own phones.......and iPhone users.

I can't stand going into Sprint stores, but had to be done today.
    09-17-2016 09:19 PM
    getting mine ready for the replacement. thankfully i have the sd card from the promo. Using smart switch to back everything up onto the sd card. says it might take up 2 hours to do
    09-17-2016 09:47 PM
    I still want to know why sprint.com is selling them when recall people have not even got tracking numbers. Yes i got confirmation that my order is in the system but you would think the order department would get all the recall orders 1st and then these new online orders. But sprint is Sprint and if someone wants 1 on the website they will sell it and ship it Monday. If mine is not shipped by Monday or a tracking number i am going to call them up and let them know what i think about this.

I called just to check on it and i should know better. The guy in advanced support said his manager told him that they would not be selling any note 7's for a long time and it would take weeks for them to get the recall people there phones. He was totally clueless which happens on the weekend.
    09-17-2016 09:48 PM
    Stores are great to have around for the people who can't figure out how to setup their own phones.......and iPhone users.

I can't stand going into Sprint stores, but had to be done today.
    The corp store here is so small and busy all the time unless you there when the door opens. The guy just said nope and walked away.... everything is so overpriced in there. I only go to preview new phones get a feel...
    09-17-2016 09:48 PM
    I totally understand,when I called my corporate store it seemed like the guy was brushing me off. He put me on hold for a few minutes just to tell me they have stock but not in coral blue.i went to ask him something else he hung up.
    Adaboy likes this.
    09-17-2016 09:49 PM
    Why do you torture yourself. You have your replacement order. It will all be fine or it won't. No matter what.
    I still want to know why sprint.com is selling them when recall people have not even got tracking numbers. Yes i got confirmation that my order is in the system but you would think the order department would get all the recall orders 1st and then these new online orders. But sprint is Sprint and if someone wants 1 on the website they will sell it and ship it Monday. If mine is not shipped by Monday or a tracking number i am going to call them up and let them know what i think about this.

I called just to check on it and i should know better. The guy in advanced support said his manager told him that they would not be selling any note 7's for a long time and it would take weeks for them to get the recall people there phones. He was totally clueless which happens on the weekend.
    09-17-2016 10:41 PM
    The guy I talked to was clueless but he did everything he could. Took my name and saved me a phone and told me he would call Monday when they figured out how to exchange the phones. Wasn't short with me at all. It's not even the closest store to me, but after him being so cool I'll drive the extra miles to deal with him.
    09-17-2016 10:56 PM
    Im in SanAnto called 3 different stores still nothing. grrr. lol. i want to put my memory card back in my phone.
    Adaboy likes this.
    09-18-2016 01:40 AM
    Anyone who ordered with advanced exchange team please post when you get tracking. As of now i got the 1st email only
    09-18-2016 08:38 AM
    I got the second email saying the order was processing. I fully expect the phone to ship tomorrow.
    09-18-2016 09:52 AM
    I got the second email this morning too saying it's being processed. I too think it'll ship tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 7 Recall Thread-26169.jpg  
    09-18-2016 09:57 AM
    Same here, just got the second email about processing, got my first on Thursday minutes after talking with the AET. Just waiting on that golden tracking number email.
    09-18-2016 10:05 AM
    Got the second one on saturday moring , pretty sure will ship tommorow monday
    09-18-2016 10:07 AM
    Again if you have a AOL email account like me or maybe another one and have not got this second email either then check your spam folder. Since you guys all posted now you got yours i checked my spam folder and a hour ago i got the same second email. Thanks for posting.
    09-18-2016 10:13 AM
    Just called my local Sprint corporate store and they have them in stock - they say they got them yesterday. Part of me is tempted to see if I can cancel my advanced exchange order and just walk into the store today to make the swap. But it might be easier to hold onto the charger and spare pen if I wait to send my phone back in the Sprint provided envelope haha. Never know how difficult in store associates will be
    chazglenn3 likes this.
    09-18-2016 10:28 AM
    I got the same email this morning
    09-18-2016 10:34 AM
    Just called my local Sprint corporate store and they have them in stock - they say they got them yesterday. Part of me is tempted to see if I can cancel my advanced exchange order and just walk into the store today to make the swap. But it might be easier to hold onto the charger and spare pen if I wait to send my phone back in the Sprint provided envelope haha. Never know how difficult in store associates will be
    Im still unsertin what needs to go back , I dont want to be billed for sothing latter , if its just a return enevlope then the bare bones phone minus stylus is going back.
    Im still using my original Note 7 its been a month now trouble/lag free, absolutely love this phone.
    I think the best secret is to enable Developer options and go into advanced and turn off animation I think mind is set to 0.5 this is what makes things snappy without delay.
    09-18-2016 10:57 AM
    Where are you located?
    rcollins00153 likes this.
    09-18-2016 11:20 AM
978 ... 1617181920 ...