Saint Petersburg, Fl
    shaimere likes this.
    09-18-2016 11:29 AM
    Saint Petersburg, Fl
    Thats a beautiful place , white sandy beaches
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-18-2016 11:33 AM
    Saint Petersburg, Fl
    I wish they stores in MD get with the program. I have called every one and I'm not exaggerating even the non corporate stores and "none" have them in. I honestly think they aren't checking to see if they have them in the back. Everytime I call I get a straight out no, I'm honestly about to get mine shipped if I go to my appointment tomorrow and they don't have any, I'm cutting heads off lol
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-18-2016 11:50 AM
    I wish they stores in MD get with the program. I have called every one and I'm not exaggerating even the non corporate stores and "none" have them in. I honestly think they aren't checking to see if they have them in the back. Everytime I call I get a straight out no, I'm honestly about to get mine shipped if I go to my appointment tomorrow and they don't have any, I'm cutting heads off lol
    I'm in Southeastern PA on the Mason Dixon Line and I do all of my shopping etc, basically everything in MD. I've called the Sprint corporate store in Belair several times last week including Friday. They aren't expecting them until next week. They are totally focused on iPhone sales even though the manager and several associates had Note 7's and they were still using them.

The store is still 45 minutes from me so I opted to have the AET just ship me the new Note 7 rather than deal with the hassle of the store. When I get the tracking number I'll just change my delivery to the closest UPS store for early morning pickup.
    09-18-2016 12:01 PM
    Just called my local Sprint corporate store and they have them in stock - they say they got them yesterday. Part of me is tempted to see if I can cancel my advanced exchange order and just walk into the store today to make the swap. But it might be easier to hold onto the charger and spare pen if I wait to send my phone back in the Sprint provided envelope haha. Never know how difficult in store associates will be
    They have them here in Ohio but I'm going to wait for my exchange in mail.. I hate going in the sprint stores over here unless you have a half day to kill..
    kh965 likes this.
    09-18-2016 12:05 PM
    I called the Corp store here in lubbock, Tx again after finding out Amarillo and Midland received phones yesterday. They are both an hr away. The employee either was acting dumb or had no idea what she was doing. I asked her if they had any N7's. She fused to answer the question until I gave her my phone number to look up my account. She then asked if I was going to upgrade in the store or online. I asked again and she asked when did you return your N7 I told her again I just want to know if you have any so I can exchange my faulty phone. She then asks why do I want to return it. I told her there was a world wide recall of the phone!!!! She was clueless... She wanted to transfer me to Sprint customer service to resolve the issue. I hung up!
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-18-2016 12:11 PM
    I called the Corp store here in lubbock, Tx again after finding out Amarillo and Midland received phones yesterday. They are both an hr away. The employee either was acting dumb or had no idea what she was doing. I asked her if they had any N7's. She fused to answer the question until I gave her my phone number to look up my account. She then asked if I was going to upgrade in the store or online. I asked again and she asked when did you return your N7 I told her again I just want to know if you have any so I can exchange my faulty phone. She then asks why do I want to return it. I told her there was a world wide recall of the phone!!!! She was clueless... She wanted to transfer me to Sprint customer service to resolve the issue. I hung up!
    Sounds like she was only intetested in a comm sale
    09-18-2016 12:13 PM
    I'm in Southeastern PA on the Mason Dixon Line and I do all of my shopping etc, basically everything in MD. I've called the Sprint corporate store in Belair several times last week including Friday. They aren't expecting them until next week. They are totally focused on iPhone sales even though the manager and several associates had Note 7's and they were still using them.

The store is still 45 minutes from me so I opted to have the AET just ship me the new Note 7 rather than deal with the hassle of the store. When I get the tracking number I'll just change my delivery to the closest UPS store for early morning pickup.
    I just got off the phone with sprint, the lady I talked to said EVERY sprint store should have them by the 21st. Appointments are recommended to be made starting Monday because they don't get shipments on weekends
    09-18-2016 12:40 PM
    Called my store here in iowa,they said they will get them in early Monday morning, just come in ,no appointment necessary.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
    09-18-2016 01:38 PM
    Just got back from my Sprint store in St Pete. Had to wait 20 minutes because they were busy but I made the swap, easy as 123. Brought the box in, but not the s pen or charger lol. They didn't notice, so that worked out well. And I just cancelled the order I had made with advanced exchange team. Back to normal cell phone life, finally haha
    Adaboy likes this.
    09-18-2016 02:29 PM
    For those who have already exchanged, how do they go about applying $25 Samsung credit?
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-18-2016 05:00 PM
    We don't get the credit except to our account. No gift card, etc. so it goes to reduce your bill. Oh yay.
    For those who have already exchanged, how do they go about applying $25 Samsung credit?
    Ca_lvn likes this.
    09-18-2016 05:02 PM
    Is applied to your bill immediately?
    09-18-2016 05:25 PM
    09-18-2016 05:49 PM
    Usually they say you'll see "it", whatever "it" is, on your next bill. I have three pending credits right now, supposedly, but can't verify any of them online and only one via phone right now. I hate the way they do it. Put the dang credit that day and let us see it by the next day, the way most business do.
    Is applied to your bill immediately?
    09-18-2016 07:42 PM
    Called my store here in iowa,they said they will get them in early Monday morning, just come in ,no appointment necessary.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
    What part of Iowa? I'm in Eastern Iowa off the Mississippi River
    09-18-2016 07:51 PM
    Screw it I'm holding off as long as possible so I can see what the v20 and pixel is all about , and possibly as far out as the s8. Just going to play stupid. They haven't given us a deadline to turn it in by in order for full refund
    09-18-2016 07:57 PM
    Screw it I'm holding off as long as possible so I can see what the v20 and pixel is all about , and possibly as far out as the s8. Just going to play stupid. They haven't given us a deadline to turn it in by in order for full refund

No pun intended but you're playing with fire.. Something happens to the phone and they say well everyone who owns a note 7 got a text message and would have to be on a deserted Island to not know about the recall. So play dumb but if something happens to you or the phone or it breaks and you wait awhile you might just be stuck with a POS
    09-18-2016 08:01 PM
    No pun intended but you're playing with fire.. Something happens to the phone and they say well everyone who owns a note 7 got a text message and would have to be on a deserted Island to not know about the recall. So play dumb but if something happens to you or the phone or it breaks and you wait awhile you might just be stuck with a POS
    Sorry, unless they have served me a notice or notify me by registered mail with my signature, they can't prove that a simple text or email was enough to notify me

And I'm sure by the time that they even give us a deadline, there will be plenty in stock
    09-18-2016 08:03 PM
    Just wish they hurry up with replacements..dont want my phone blowing up
    09-18-2016 08:51 PM
    cedar rapids area
    09-18-2016 08:58 PM
    They have them here in Ohio but I'm going to wait for my exchange in mail.. I hate going in the sprint stores over here unless you have a half day to kill..
    You know what? I thought it was me. In 17 years, I have NEVER been able to walk into a Sprint store and walk right back out. I wasn't going to exchange my phone but for some reason I have a small crack on the bottom right portion on the screen.
    09-19-2016 06:27 AM
    Actually you are being extreme. 2.5 million units sold vs let's say 100 explodey phones is less than .05%. It's actually 38 explodey phones. So NO, the sky is NOT falling.
    09-19-2016 06:34 AM
    So for those of use who opt to have Sprint/Samsung mail us the replacements out, If FedEx and UPS are scared to ship the phones, who are they using? DHL? Is that why it went from Samsung saying "replace BY" the 21st to SOME carriers saying ON the 21st? Someone's not telling the rest of us the other half of the lie.
    09-19-2016 08:19 AM
    I under stood the comment to be available by the 21st but thats not a deadline for sprint to ship .
    Not sure about delievery if they are refusing the new phones to ship or just the old.
    I could go to the local store today and get one but just dont want to go that way, I will wait
    09-19-2016 08:24 AM
978 ... 1718192021 ...