10-12-2016 12:43 PM
978 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    All of you people who couldn't wait and bullied your way into a phone replacement and are now trying to reverse it to get a phone from a store...you are the worst. Just the worst.
    09-19-2016 09:52 AM
    All of you people who couldn't wait and bullied your way into a phone replacement and are now trying to reverse it to get a phone from a store...you are the worst. Just the worst.
    😂😂😂
    09-19-2016 10:25 AM
    Just walked into a Sprint store in midtown, Manhattan. Was able to get a new Note 7, Blue Coral. The box however, did not have an S stamped on it as previously reported. But I did plug in the IMED while I was in the store on the Samsung site and indeed confirmed it is a safe Note 7. Going to power it on now and activate it and all should be good.
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    09-19-2016 10:53 AM
    So i called a random sprint store near me (corporate)

I told the sales rep who answered that customerbservice transferred me, so that i can pick up my replacement note. (Yes i lied i didnt want to give them room to blow me off)

So guy sorta acts brand new. And i said you know the note 7 its been recalled because their dangerous. He's like ummmm yea? Ok hold on. He places me on hold. Then comes back asks me which color and storage size i have. Then places me on hold again. Comes back and asks where i got it. Told him i called sprint and ordered it but they told me i can pick up a replacement. Then he says oh well were not doing those (his exact words)
    So i said, "you're doing replacements because you're refusing to or because you dont have any." He studders and says um yea we dont have any yet.

Tell me that doesnt sound like BS. Ima show up and pretend to want a new activation. How much should we bet that they have some? Lol
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    09-19-2016 10:56 AM
    I'm going to my sprint store where I bought mine from since I just confirmed they have the new stock

I'll report back what happens
    Delirious D and msndrstood like this.
    09-19-2016 11:40 AM
    Those in the MD/DC/VA area; DC Sprint stores have replacements. I'm at work right now exchanging mine because I got into a foot chase and my phone fell on the ground. So now the glass has a small crack at the bottom right. But since it's the recalled phone, I dodged a bullet....
    Gray Area likes this.
    09-19-2016 11:47 AM
    So called another sprint store i dont think its corporate. Guy said they have them but only silver and black.. he said i can come in and replace it. Called another sprint store he said they have them but wont be doibg exchanges till tomorrow. Wtf.
    09-19-2016 12:05 PM
    Just walked into a sprint store in Cincinnati and purchased a black Note 7. My original one was purchased through best buy and returned there a week ago. This was not a replacement throught Sprint. They sold it to me as if I was just buying one.
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:10 PM
    I am fine with advanced exchange team taking there time. I and just having fun with those phone and plan to keep all but the phone. And the longer they take the abuse this one will take
    Teamjones likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:16 PM
    Well I am waiting to hear when Sprint will start shipping. If I don't hear something by Wednesday I will just go swap it at a store if they have blue coral
    09-19-2016 12:29 PM
    My local store called me this morning saying the phones were in and they would hold a black one for me until Wednesday. I swung by a couple hours later and picked it up. They had some problems activating it, as is typical for my account, but with an extra 20 minutes of waiting I was all set. Now comes the long process of making it the way I want it.

While there I got to listen to some other customers. Two people came in for their iPhones. One was very excited. The other asked if there really was no headphone jack or physical home button, and then decided to get a 6s. Funny thing is that the new home button on the iPhone was the one thing I really liked about the hardware. Also, an older woman came in and asked for a LOOONG time about a third party app that had too many ads in it. I think I would go crazy working there.

My new box had the black square on the label. That has been the only thing that I've seen that marks it as new and safe.
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:36 PM
    Just walked into a sprint store in Cincinnati and purchased a black Note 7. My original one was purchased through best buy and returned there a week ago. This was not a replacement throught Sprint. They sold it to me as if I was just buying one.
    That there is bs. They sold you someones replacement. All the care about is the commission.

Post your receipt pleasewithh the stores address (but without your info) so ppl in your area can call them out by going in the store asking for replacememts and call them on their lies. Help out your fellow AC family.
    bigmo555 likes this.
    09-19-2016 12:44 PM
    That there is bs. They sold you someones replacement. All the care about is the commission.

Post your receipt pleasewithh the stores address (but without your info) so ppl in your area can call them out by going in the store asking for replacememts and call them on their lies. Help out your fellow AC family.
    Sprint Note 7 Recall Thread-2016-09-19_14-18-12.png
    09-19-2016 01:23 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-09-19_14-18-12.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	239910
    Good looking out!
    Now anyone in that area i would go up there cause you know they have them in!
    09-19-2016 01:42 PM
    So called another sprint store i dont think its corporate. Guy said they have them but only silver and black.. he said i can come in and replace it. Called another sprint store he said they have them but wont be doibg exchanges till tomorrow. Wtf.
    Call the quarry location, thats where i got mine down in 30 mins
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-19-2016 02:00 PM
    Well I am waiting to hear when Sprint will start shipping. If I don't hear something by Wednesday I will just go swap it at a store if they have blue coral
    Be warned. If you ordered through Sprint online, you can't just walk in the store and swap the phone out. I tried while I was at work. It has something to do with their "OTM" tool and getting the swap in and out the system.

Store manager gave me a printout of all my pertinent account info and the info customer service will need to send me my replacement and I send this one back.
    09-19-2016 02:00 PM
    Be warned. If you ordered through Sprint online, you can't just walk in the store and swap the phone out. I tried while I was at work. It has something to do with their "OTM" tool and getting the swap in and out the system.

Store manager gave me a printout of all my pertinent account info and the info customer service will need to send me my replacement and I send this one back.
    Are you sure about this? I had a few reps at sprint tell me ill have no issues walking into a store
    09-19-2016 02:15 PM

We pre-ordered two note 7s from sprint.com and we were told they had to be returned to a Sprint Corporate store to get our replacement note 7s which I was able to do last Saturday with no trouble. I was told by Sprint that it had to be a corporate store and not a franchised location. Chesapeake VA
    09-19-2016 02:18 PM

Thanks.
    09-19-2016 02:36 PM

Sorry but you're way wrong on this one. My store will even exchange it even with me buying it online cause it is a recall. In fact when order support was giving me a hard time telling me to go to the store she also said if they deny you call us we will report them cause it is a recall NOT a return but sorry you're way off base with this one. Where you pulled that info from i have no idea but it was a bad one.
    09-19-2016 02:46 PM

I ordered mine through the web site back during pre orders and had no problem exchanging in store today at a corporate store.

I did run into a problem similar to another in this thread though in that the first store I went to had SOLD the last 3 of theirs that morning to new customers.
    09-19-2016 02:51 PM
    Has anyone gotten the email about shipping for advance exchange? Last one I received was the order is being processed.
    09-19-2016 02:52 PM
    I just went to the sprint store at gateway center in Brooklyn ny and they said they wont have them til Wednesday
    09-19-2016 03:06 PM
    Call the quarry location, thats where i got mine down in 30 mins
    Ended up going to the forum they had the blue one. The quarry was the guy that got my info then said they didnt have it. Walzem has it too but only black and silver.

Austin hwy has them but told me they wont be doing exchanges till tomorrow. Smh.
    09-19-2016 03:11 PM
    Ended up going to the forum they had the blue one. The quarry was the guy that got my info then said they didnt have it. Walzem has it too but only black and silver.

Austin hwy has them but told me they wont be doing exchanges till tomorrow. Smh.
    lol funny thing is when i walked in to check in they said they only had the blue and black available, i wanted to get the silver one since i had the black one first off so i was like f it ill get black again. My name is called and the guy says which color i want then i told him i wanted silver and boom they do have silver lol.

i dont know how they share their information about stock or important news and updates but its real bad...
    Delirious D likes this.
    09-19-2016 03:29 PM
978 ... 1819202122 ...