10-12-2016 12:43 PM
978 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    I spoke to them a little while ago, they are expecting shipments to start going out tomorrow. I placed my order with them last week and expect a tracking number tomorrow. They said if I don't have one by Thursday, they will call my local store and have them hold one for me since they refused to do so yesterday. They also said the $25 is coming from Samsung and it should show up on my bill as a credit within 90 days, if it does not, call them back and they will deal with it appropriately.
    Thanks for the info. I'm just glad they are going to ship it even though I live just a couple of miles from a corporate store. I hate going in there. They push all their "value added" packages (bose speaker, etc.) and accessories so hard and try to change my plan.
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-20-2016 11:21 AM
    Thanks
    09-20-2016 11:35 AM
    went into my sprint store yesterday and swapped my phone out,, done.
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-20-2016 11:59 AM
    Anyone got their replacement from a third party sprint store yet?
    09-20-2016 12:02 PM
    I keep calling and nada.
    It's all the same thing..."We're expecting a shipment in tomorrow".
    Yeah...we'll see.
    09-20-2016 12:17 PM
    Originally bought online from Sprint, talked to Corporate store yesterday and they said they had the Blue in stock, said I would be there in 5 min... When I got there they said they had just exchanged the last Blue and that they could not exchange to a different color! Said to check back as they were expecting more soon...

Called back this morning and was told all they had were two black in the store, asked again if I could change colors and after she checked with the manager was told yes. Long story short, went in, picked up black phone without any problems other than they insisted on getting back all the old accessories. Was an easy process today. Location New Orleans, La - Store in Metairie La.
    09-20-2016 12:37 PM
    That's false. If you buy it online corporate is supposed to exchange your phone as well. Many people in this forum bought online and was able to exchange theirs in the corporate sprint store
    Don't forget Shain, some people bought online and are not able to exchange at a corporate store. I am one of those so my only recourse was to order online.
    shaimere and msndrstood like this.
    09-20-2016 01:47 PM
    Don't forget Shain, some people bought online and are not able to exchange at a corporate store. I am one of those so my only recourse was to order online.
    This whole thing is annoying. Hopefully your phone ships tomorrow
    09-20-2016 01:49 PM
    This whole thing is annoying. Hopefully your phone ships tomorrow
    Lol no worries bro and I appreciate it. It's no rush. They really did try to do the exchange. That OTM wouldn't allow the swap. What irritates me is that CS had no idea that their stores not only have the phone in stock but they are selling them.

All she kept repeating over and over was the 21st. That tells me that those that have phones on "back order" will magically have them shipped out this week.
    shaimere likes this.
    09-20-2016 02:11 PM
    I am one as well (San Jose, CA). Corporate store said the same thing that their system will not allow them to swap. So I ended up ordering the replacement online but Sprint needs to fix this. They sent out memos to have consumers go to the store to exchange and yet the store are giving excuses on why they cannot, whether valid or not.
    09-20-2016 02:16 PM
    I am one as well (San Jose, CA). Corporate store said the same thing that their system will not allow them to swap. So I ended up ordering the replacement online but Sprint needs to fix this. They sent out memos to have consumers go to the store to exchange and yet the store are giving excuses on why they cannot, whether valid or not.
    Exactly..
    09-20-2016 02:27 PM

YES! My store had the phones on Friday but refused to do the exchanges till the 19th. They kept repeating the same answers back even when I gave valid reasons why they shouldn't be holding the phones. Plus the fact that they said they were dividing up the stock to sell some of them. And I know for a fact that they were not suppose to do that. And they knew it as well...
    09-20-2016 03:10 PM
    YES! My store had the phones on Friday but refused to do the exchanges till the 19th. They kept repeating the same answers back even when I gave valid reasons why they shouldn't be holding the phones. Plus the fact that they said they were dividing up the stock to sell some of them. And I know for a fact that they were not suppose to do that. And they knew it as well...
    I went to 2 stores. The 1st one was on Sunday and the guy told me the same thing, he has them but he cannot do the activation until the 19th, so when I went on the 19th to the same store and spoke to another person (the other guy was not there), she told me they did not have them. This is so weird considering the night before they had and I made sure to ask if they have enough and he said they did. I was there when there opened the next day and all of a sudden they don't have them. The stores have their own agendas it seems and considering they get no credit for exchanges, the would rather cell them and maybe get some commission or points for activating new devices.
    09-20-2016 03:13 PM
    It's all jacked up. The store I went to at least TRIED to swap my phone out. Sprint obviously has no idea how they want to go by replacing these phones.
    shaimere likes this.
    09-20-2016 03:15 PM
    That's it exactly. They want sell them and do the activation fees to get more money. They know that if they just do exchanges that nothing will come from it. So the stores are going against what Samsung, Government want them to do. The reps even started giving a attitude and were being totally rude towards the end of the conversation. It was so uncalled for. I do feel like reporting the store. As for the activation fee? Now I'm going to check the bill next month and see if it gets applied.
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-20-2016 03:25 PM
    Yes that is happening to a lot of us. I know several people in GA and they are not on androidcentral. So yes it is a problem. A Big Freaking Problem. They don't make it easy for everyone to return the ticking time bomb
    shaimere likes this.
    09-20-2016 03:57 PM
    Waiting to be connected with someone from the aet since my store still "dont" have them in stock which is bull because every other store in this area got them
    09-20-2016 04:06 PM
    I'm just going to hold on to it after Oct 4. This way I get to see the pixel XL and letting the initial confusion settle down
    shaimere likes this.
    09-20-2016 04:08 PM
    That's false. If you buy it online corporate is supposed to exchange your phone as well. Many people in this forum bought online and was able to exchange theirs in the corporate sprint store
    That's false because there are legacy plans out there like SERO that corporate stores can't even handle. We can't even buy from corporate stores. Only online or through the phone
    09-20-2016 04:11 PM
    I wonder if the FedX UPS issue is keeping our phones from shipping , those of us on the Expidited Team , becouse there is no way to return the old phone....
    09-20-2016 04:36 PM
    whats worse is calling in like i am right now with a billing issue. even account services have no clue and i have to explain to them what is going on with my bill. I sware even the reps in the account services department who handle this are really clueless as well.
    09-20-2016 04:51 PM
    I ordered a replacement over the phone last night. I got an email from Sprint this morning saying my replacement phone is on back order!! Oh well I keep trucking until it comes in...
    09-20-2016 05:01 PM
    I ordered a replacement over the phone last night. I got an email from Sprint this morning saying my replacement phone is on back order!! Oh well I keep trucking until it comes in...
    Yeal thats there standart letter right now the rest of got to
    Adaboy likes this.
    09-20-2016 05:05 PM
    whats worse is calling in like i am right now with a billing issue. even account services have no clue and i have to explain to them what is going on with my bill. I sware even the reps in the account services department who handle this are really clueless as well.
    Good luck expext this to be the next big issue of this fiasco
    09-20-2016 05:06 PM
    Good luck expext this to be the next big issue of this fiasco
    Huh? what is a expext? and why would it be a fiasco? i just made a statement while i was on hold. And i have been with sprint for 16 years and i do know a lot more then many but move along.
    09-20-2016 05:08 PM
978 ... 2223242526 ...