10-12-2016 12:43 PM
978 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    You've already been asked by Samsung and Sprint to power down your device. Nobody is forcing you to used a recalled device until replacements are available. That is your choice, so no they would not be liable.

ummm hey sparky what should i use then? lets see sold my other phone before there was a recall. Oh yeah and sprint does not offer a loaner device. Sorry but they should give you a loaner phone to use while you wait weeks for something they should ship out rather then sell to new people in stores like has happened all over the country. BOTH my Corp stores have none in stock so they say so ill play the waiting game. AET should be shipping New ones or Loaner phones
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-25-2016 04:43 PM
    As you can see no posts in a day in this thread and another day and no orders of the Note 7 going out from the advanced exchange team. Again i am fine with that since i look at keeping my note 7 as a loaner to play with till it comes and also to work freebies from sprint telling them how much of a hassle this is to get pop ups to take this back but i can't since no stores have any plus i have no other real phone to go to if i were to just turn it in.

But for those who really need it to come from the AET it kinda sucks what sprint is doing....
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-26-2016 03:05 PM
    As you can see no posts in a day in this thread and another day and no orders of the Note 7 going out from the advanced exchange team. Again i am fine with that since i look at keeping my note 7 as a loaner to play with till it comes and also to work freebies from sprint telling them how much of a hassle this is to get pop ups to take this back but i can't since no stores have any plus i have no other real phone to go to if i were to just turn it in.

But for those who really need it to come from the AET it kinda sucks what sprint is doing....
    I got a second email from Sprint today confirming that my replacement order is being processed. I was hoping they would start shipping by now.
    09-26-2016 03:11 PM
    I got a second email from Sprint today confirming that my replacement order is being processed. I was hoping they would start shipping by now.
    That's the email we all got weeks ago. Someone else in this thread was gun ho thinking it meant he was going to get it soon but realy all the email you got means it is being taken care of if and when they get the phones in which will be weeks if rumors are true.
    09-26-2016 05:15 PM
    So I'm on the AET wait, just called the local corporate, girl says I don't think we have any replacements, so I say you don't think or you don't have? She says we just got a shipment but we're short handed so I don't know what we have try back latter.
    Sounds like a professional corporate store to me, just more Bull ****.
    So I'm really in no hurry to replace mine it's actually so good I'm concerned the new note 7 won't be as good.
    So I will continue to wait!
    The positive to the mail exchange is I get to try the new phone before I send the old back just incase.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-26-2016 06:01 PM
    So I'm on the AET wait, just called the local corporate, girl says I don't think we have any replacements, so I say you don't think or you don't have? She says we just got a shipment but we're short handed so I don't know what we have try back latter.
    Sounds like a professional corporate store to me, just more Bull ****.
    So I'm really in no hurry to replace mine it's actually so good I'm concerned the new note 7 won't be as good.
    So I will continue to wait!
    The positive to the mail exchange is I get to try the new phone before I send the old back just incase.
    I'm also in no hurry to replace mine. It's worked flawlessly ever since i got it August 19th so Sprint can take all the time they need. I could care less. I'm really enjoying this phone and I also fear that the replacement is not going to live up to my current one. I refuse to go into any store and deal with the circus side show.
    09-26-2016 08:13 PM
    I'm also in no hurry to replace mine. It's worked flawlessly ever since i got it August 19th so Sprint can take all the time they need. I could care less. I'm really enjoying this phone and I also fear that the replacement is not going to live up to my current one. I refuse to go into any store and deal with the circus side show.
    Yeal I agree wasn't planing on going into the store just couroius.
    And my old 7 got a heat test today left it inside my car all day and it was 102 in So CA the phone was considerably warm/hot, but no issues using or battery drain.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-26-2016 08:21 PM
    When you contact cust support dial 1, 5, 5, 5. A warm blooded creature will pick up. Give your last name, first name and pin. Tell them that all you want to do is exchange your defective phone. They will put the order through.

Be mindful though that they simply send out the same color phone that you have. Might not be worth the hassle of trying to get fancy with them. Whole process takes about 10 mins.
    what number did you call.

I pre ordered mine from a jet mobile sprint store, They say i can't return it there since i pre-ordered it, they call sprint and they said i need to do it at a corporate store. So I take it there and they say no I have to do it at the store I bought it from. So i take it back to the orig store and they still say take it to corporate, so they gave me sprints number. I call them and they told me I have to get it from where I got the phone from. Just keep getting the run around.
    09-26-2016 09:05 PM
    I called 1-888-211-4727 😉
    09-26-2016 09:18 PM

I pre ordered mine from a jet mobile sprint store, They say i can't return it there since i pre-ordered it, they call sprint and they said i need to do it at a corporate store. So I take it there and they say no I have to do it at the store I bought it from. So i take it back to the orig store and they still say take it to corporate, so they gave me sprints number. I call them and they told me I have to get it from where I got the phone from. Just keep getting the run around.
    nvr mind found this number 1-888-211-4727, and had a new one ordered in under 10 min. He said the the corporate store should of replaced it.

I called the number that the jet store gave me, and the lady on the phone was completely clueless.
    09-26-2016 09:20 PM
    I did an order through the AET, however, happened to be by the corporate store in my area this morning and decided to stop in and see if they had any in store. They did, and I was walking out with my replacement phone in less than 20 minutes. I have now spent an hour and a half on the phone with Sprint trying to get back through to the AET to cancel the order, but I figure that's my own fault. I think I have the order cancelled now, but we shall see.
    09-27-2016 11:33 AM
    Sprint seems to be doing what Sprint wants, never mind what they are supposed to do. My Sprint here in Fort Gratiot STILL don't have any replacements. They say next week. As far as loaners & such they said they are not participating offered me a flip phone. They ,over and over stated that my Note 7 is fine and it will not explode, talking to me like I'm an *****. They did finally, give me a cracked S4 to use, which quit working a few days later, so I reactivated my Note 7, with their help. Then on wednesday I got a replacement ordered, on the phone, which will be here in "3" days. Today is Sunday, still no Note 7. If it's not here monday, I'm leaving Sprint, this has been one *#@! up after another. I've been with them for 13 years and have a 9 line family plan, but I'm way over this mess and Sprints handling of it. I couldn't even get the E care thing on twitter to help...Just absolutley ridiculous.
    This is one of the reasons I never turn in any of my old phones. Just in case...
    09-27-2016 01:00 PM
    Just got text message-
    "Sprint: ATTENTION Note7 replacement. Due to limited inventory, please call Sprint store to exchange phone."
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-28-2016 11:31 AM
    Yup same here just got the text message. WTF is up with them i am going to call as my stores both have none and i am not calling them each day to see when they get 1. This is really annoying
    09-28-2016 11:40 AM
    Just got text message-
    "Sprint: ATTENTION Note7 replacement. Due to limited inventory, please call Sprint store to exchange phone."
    I got it to. Even though i called and ordered a replacement over the phone.
    09-28-2016 11:41 AM
    Yup same here just got the text message. WTF is up with them i am going to call as my stores both have none and i am not calling them each day to see when they get 1. This is really annoying
    Exactly. I don't have the time or patience to chase after a replacement.
    09-28-2016 11:54 AM
    Well it also said to call 888 211 4727 if you ordered via the web or telesales which i did and i called and the AET said my order was already in. This is mostly for people who have not done anything so far so they're telling you if you bought it in the store take it there and if you have not call 888 211 4727 yet about this issue if you ordered online then call. So again if you already have a AET order going this is a non event
    09-28-2016 11:58 AM
    Well it also said to call 888 211 4727 if you ordered via the web or telesales which i did and i called and the AET said my order was already in. This is mostly for people who have not done anything so far so they're telling you if you bought it in the store take it there and if you have not call 888 211 4727 yet about this issue if you ordered online then call. So again if you already have a AET order going this is a non event
    Funny, mine didn't include that part & I've had an AET order in for a couple of weeks now. I also bought online, not in the store.
    09-28-2016 12:20 PM
    Funny, mine didn't include that part & I've had an AET order in for a couple of weeks now. I also bought online, not in the store.
    Click the link in the email that is where you will see it. So yes you did get that you just did not click the link
    09-28-2016 12:34 PM
    Click the link in the email that is where you will see it. So yes you did get that you just did not click the link
    I tried clicking the link several times but it just kept timing out. Just now it did work & I see what you are saying. Thanks
    09-28-2016 12:37 PM
    I just got off the phone with the AET and the guy said my replacement should arrive by the 6th of October. I'm awaiting an email confirming it has shipped before I'll believe what he said.
    09-28-2016 01:40 PM
    I just got off the phone with the AET and the guy said my replacement should arrive by the 6th of October. I'm awaiting an email confirming it has shipped before I'll believe what he said.
    Lol he most likely pulled that out of his hat they have no idea when stock comes in and i was told a few times they will ship as they get stock and in the order of when you put in your return order. But i am pretty sure he just pulled that gate out of a hat or was given that date to make people say ok... They are sending them to stores before sprint.com AET which should not be the case they should be even but they seem to want people to return them to stores as much as they can get but not here as ill wait till Xmas if i have to and just play around with this note 7 trying stuff out on it etc till they send 1.

Also when it does come i plan on taking the full amount of days allowed to put my stuff on it i want and make sure it works right. So when you do get the AET finally make sure you wait a few days and see that the 1 you got works ok.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-28-2016 05:08 PM
    That is the exact reason I'm waiting for the AET phone to be shipped to me instead of going to the store. I want to be able to take my time and set up the new phone and make sure everything is good before I send the time bomb back.
    Ca_lvn and Rustler5150 like this.
    09-28-2016 09:07 PM
    I have Samsung insurance, and I'm wondering if after the exchange they will change the start date on that? Also need to update phone info with them.
    Sent from my perfect faulty note 7 this phone works so good I have very high expectations for the new phone
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    09-28-2016 09:24 PM
    Ok found it, thanks. Only issue is that it says sold out every where. Boo lol
    You're in DC? Go to the store at Pentagon Row, outside of Pentagon City Mall. It's 1101 S. Joyce Street. They're the best in the area.
    09-29-2016 04:07 AM
978 ... 2829303132 ...