10-12-2016 12:43 PM
978 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    All four of the major US carriers are offering the swap now
    For T-Mobile it only applies for buyers remorse period which is 14 days.
    10-07-2016 03:06 PM
    A replacement Note 7 for a replacement Note 7.

The iTurd is looking better each day.
    10-07-2016 03:19 PM
    All of the carriers except for at&t still have them for sale on their websites.
    10-07-2016 03:21 PM
    For T-Mobile it only applies for buyers remorse period which is 14 days.
    store managers can override the 14 day thing if you find one willing to work with you. The store I went to said they would take back no matter the time as those that picked up the replacement phones when they came in are already past the 14 days.
    10-07-2016 03:26 PM
    All major carriers will let Samsung Galaxy Note 7 owners trade their replacement devices for any other phone (Update) - Recode

Well, there you go. As soon as I see something a little more official from VZW, this puppy is going back. It's just not worth the hassle.
    10-07-2016 04:15 PM
    store managers can override the 14 day thing if you find one willing to work with you. The store I went to said they would take back no matter the time as those that picked up the replacement phones when they came in are already past the 14 days.
    I know they can but someone shouldn't have to search for a manager willing to do it. As a company either do it or don't.
    10-07-2016 04:19 PM
    I realize it's way to early but I did stop by two AT&T stores today. The first one said they had a notice that they were only swapping out Note 7 for another Samsung phone...no other type of phone. Second store was not aware of any news that replacement Note 7's could be swapped out.

I know it's too early and I haven't even seen anything official on AT&T's website...just sharing my experience.
    10-07-2016 04:22 PM
    One phone out of millions shouldn't be a big deal. People act like no phone had these problems before the note 7. So far the replacements have .00000000000001% chance of catching fire. Not giving up my note 7
    10-07-2016 04:25 PM
    I used my replacement N7 to get approved for the VR headset using the packing slip! It worked yes. 2 promo gifts!!! At least we can get something out of this if the replacements are recalled...
    10-07-2016 04:54 PM
    I just got an email and text notification saying my UPS package from Sprint was delivered. I guess I'll be setting up my new N7 this weekend and hoping for the best. I ordered it through AET on the 21st of September.
    10-07-2016 04:58 PM
    Lol! You sound like me. I wasn't gonna return this splodey phone but I dropped it while chasing someone and it skittered all the way across the street. The bottom right corner has a small crack where something protruding from the road struck the glass. Omw home from work now and UPS just notified me that the phone has been delievered.

Gonna hurry up and transfer everything so I can put the replacement through a 2 day stress test before I return this one. ๐Ÿ™„
    So what's your opinion of the replacement so far? Mine is still sitting in the unopened box i got today from UPS. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    10-07-2016 10:02 PM
    I just finished setting my replacement up. So far it appears to be just as good as the first one. Damn, I love this phone. Sure hope they don't have to recall them for good.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    10-07-2016 10:47 PM
    I just finished setting my replacement up. So far it appears to be just as good as the first one. Damn, I love this phone. Sure hope they don't have to recall them for good.
    I'm not giving mine up!
    10-07-2016 11:18 PM
    I haven't even opened my ups box yet. Ups comes here at like 7pm so ya didn't get to touch it yesterday. I'll work on it today at some point.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    10-08-2016 08:41 AM
    Yeah we have 15 days might as well milk it as long as i can heck they did in getting it to me so might as well play there game while waiting to see what they do with the phone.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    10-08-2016 08:48 AM
    I haven't even opened my ups box yet. Ups comes here at like 7pm so ya didn't get to touch it yesterday. I'll work on it today at some point.
    Same here. I'm looking at that big ole unopened box right now as i type this message on my perfectly fine N7 ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    10-08-2016 09:35 AM
    if they let me I might switch to the LG V20 and use that till the note 8 or something, I love the note7 but dont really want to take the chance
    10-08-2016 09:17 PM
    I swapped to my replacement N7 today and everything about it is on par or better than my exploder.
    Fobbers likes this.
    10-08-2016 09:21 PM
    I bought my Note 7 at a Sprint store in Manhattan and returned the first one like most for a safe one.

With news of the fire(s) with the safe replacement units spreading and the widely linked to Recode article, which stated that all carriers including Sprint were allowing returns of all N7s, even replacement units, I jumped to get myself out of this mess despite really liking the N7.

Long story short, the sprint store where I bought by two units from said sorry, we are not replacing 2nd replacement units and we know nothing about that. After 1.5 hours of shenanigans, I left frustrated.

I called Sprint for a 3rd time and finally got through to someone at customer support who has tonight sent me an RMA kit and I will be getting my full upgrade eligibility back once my phone is back at their warehouse. I will use my Note 5 for the time being.

My plan right now is to get an iphone 7 plus 256gb. I MAY take a closer look at the pixel.

I am a google guy and not an apple guy whatsoever and have used Samsung Android phones forever but I think the iphone 7 is the 2nd best phone on the market and the change might be nice for the year. My wife has one and it's pretty nice.

Good luck.
    10-08-2016 11:35 PM
    I set up my new note 7 yesterday. Spent 4 hours on it getting everything perfect. It runs better than my old one for sure. No hitching or lag and i love it. Then after I'm all done i start surfing here and a few other places and I see more replacement note 7's on fire. Wtf. I'm not changing again. Not to mention too what? Pixel xl is ok but not for that price. S7edge is ok too but not as nice as the note 7. Or maybe iphone 7 plus? Nice phone but I'm not a Apple guy. Beside the fact that the note 7 is superior in every dam way. Ugh, this sucks.
    Rustler5150 likes this.
    10-09-2016 06:18 AM
    I set up my new note 7 yesterday. Spent 4 hours on it getting everything perfect. It runs better than my old one for sure. No hitching or lag and i love it. Then after I'm all done i start surfing here and a few other places and I see more replacement note 7's on fire. Wtf. I'm not changing again. Not to mention too what? Pixel xl is ok but not for that price. S7edge is ok too but not as nice as the note 7. Or maybe iphone 7 plus? Nice phone but I'm not a Apple guy. Beside the fact that the note 7 is superior in every dam way. Ugh, this sucks.
    I couldn't agree more. I did the exact same thing yesterday with the same results. I'm now resuming my regularly scheduled program and enjoying my awesome N7 and that is all.
    Savoy likes this.
    10-09-2016 06:24 AM
    My replacement is having two issues. It says connected to wifi but nothing will load. LTE is working fine. Also apps on my home page disappear at random. I tried to place the apps back onto the visibly blank page and it says for example, calendar currently on home screen! I tried to hold and delete the imaginary calendar and nothing happens.
    10-09-2016 12:06 PM
    Well my 1st and replacement is flawless, however my house and family are more important than any phone, so here we go again with miss information, the local sprint corporate store says no exchange purchased on line must be exchanged same way, called tech support they say only s7 s7e replacement so once again no one is on board to actual procedures.
    So guess I will wait for a official response on this to see my options.
    To sad I sold my N4 when I got this phone.
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-09-2016 04:06 PM
    Sprint really came around for me today. After visiting 3 Sprint stores and 2 Best Buy stores and a 30 minute call to no avail Friday and arguing with them on Saturday, I tweeted at their CEO on Sunday and that got things moving. I received a call from their 'executive services' what ever that is, and quickly asked what I wanted and it's on the way. Pretty good save by Sprint.
    10-09-2016 05:12 PM
    Sprint really came around for me today. After visiting 3 Sprint stores and 2 Best Buy stores and a 30 minute call to no avail Friday and arguing with them on Saturday, I tweeted at their CEO on Sunday and that got things moving. I received a call from their 'executive services' what ever that is, and quickly asked what I wanted and it's on the way. Pretty good save by Sprint.
    It always works to go straight to the top!
    10-09-2016 05:15 PM
978 ... 3536373839 ...