Sprint Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
If they submitted it to the back office you won't get an email today. Back office has to review it first.
So i was told it went though a few hours ago but still no email should i call back again? i am tired of calling and them telling me they submitted it and with notes. I think if she noted my account she must have sent it to the back office. I am going to give them 1 more try before i tell them what to do with there note 7. They want to play around ill tell them fine ill hold onto my Bomb until they send me 1 and not make me go to the dreaded corp store.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Arrrgh got a lady that said she does not know how people are getting them in if they have a corp store within 30 miles and i gave her the 3rd degree on well then fine ill return it and get it New or maybe not get one at all cause i am tired of the run around. So now i am on hold but for what no idea lol

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
If they submitted it to the back office you won't get an email today. Back office has to review it first.

Boy this lady was a real rude lady. She kept cutting me off and gave me a confirmation # from the order early tonight and she said i am nothing the account that it could take up to 3-4 weeks to get your device. But everytime i went to say something she would cut me off and i was not happy.

But is the confirmation # what i need? lol i have this long number she gave me but no email. Oh and she said we will talk to you again in 3-4 weeks ETF is with that then said thank you and goodbye

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
This is why I don't call Sprint unless my device is on fire or there's a recall. I didn't get a confirmation# only told that it was sent to back office. Doesn't matter for me now because they will cancel my replacement since I went back to my N4 until I can get the pricing I was promised. Still searching for my screen shot of my cart.
Boy this lady was a real rude lady. She kept cutting me off and gave me a confirmation # from the order early tonight and she said i am nothing the account that it could take up to 3-4 weeks to get your device. But everytime i went to say something she would cut me off and i was not happy.

But is the confirmation # what i need? lol i have this long number she gave me but no email. Oh and she said we will talk to you again in 3-4 weeks ETF is with that then said thank you and goodbye

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
This is why I don't call Sprint unless my device is on fire or there's a recall. I didn't get a confirmation# only told that it was sent to back office. Doesn't matter for me now because they will cancel my replacement since I went back to my N4 until I can get the pricing I was promised. Still searching for my screen shot of my cart.

Yeah but this 3-4 weeks BS she fed me and was totally rude about it. I hate being cut off when ive been with them for 16 years they need to let me talk lol not kept stopping me and going on like there is a fire she has to run to. But all i got is a confirmation # no email. And if they play around ill go to the sprint store but then call into account services where i get my deals from when i tell them i am not happy with things.

cujo2344

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Just deactivated mine and activated my N4. Sprint dropped the ball on my discounts so I have asked for a label and shipping box. I will buy it new, if then, once the price drops or when new goodies come about.

I was thinking of doing the same. You have to figure with the stigma on the phones the price will drop very quickly. Why not return and get a big price cut in two months when sales don't rebound

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with the Sprint Advanced Replacement Team. They said the new Notes will be in the stores by the 21st. However, the ones that are being sent out from the warehouse will go out before that. She's expecting that they will go out Monday or Tuesday.

Since I called yesterday and have an open ticket she's going to call me on Tuesday morning to let me know what the status is. She said I should get an email with the tracking number etc. before then but she's going to call anyway just to see where things are and make sure I'm satisfied.

She did say in the system it shows that my order was processing which she said was a good thing because that means that they have everything together, the return kit etc. They're just waiting for the actual phone itself. So far, I'm impressed.

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I was leery of trying a store today but i called today right as the one cloest to me opened. She eas not ride at all almost seemed amused that maybe she had another call about the Note 7 she did tell me that there was alot going on with different things being said so they were not sure when they would get a batch of phones they were waiting on corporate on when exactly they would get the phones but she was pretty sure it would be no later than wednesday and asked if i would like to be on a list so i can be called and told when they were in so i could come get my replacement. Took my name and number so now i wait. In houston area

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
For those who did the advanced excharge team thing like i did and not get a email check your spam folder. In my Aol mail it was in my spam folder.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke with a lady in the exchange/return department at sprint and she told me they started shipping note 7 out to the stores on monday and that some stores might already have them but to call them to make sure. I called one store and the chick said no. I called another and she told me the 21st.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
2cde4f961228472b0315910d6d29c887.jpg

Finally an official date.
Got a samsung+ notification.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I got mine a couple hours after the phone call. I posted it earlier but here it is again. I live way closer than 30 miles to TWO different corporate stores, but I was never asked about that or told that it would be an issue if I lived too close to a corporate store

Mine is the same. I just wonder when the back order status will be lifted. The lady was rude and said when i called to check on it that it could be 3-4 weeks. Now of course we do not believe 99% stuff they say but if there is a note 7 for sale on the sprint website before i get 1 then i will really be mad. I do not mind a few extra days and not have to go to the sprint store since this one works fine. But if it drags out awhile it may go back.

Also does our 14 days start over again when we get this replacement? i was wondering about that also.

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Mine is the same. I just wonder when the back order status will be lifted. The lady was rude and said when i called to check on it that it could be 3-4 weeks. Now of course we do not believe 99% stuff they say but if there is a note 7 for sale on the sprint website before i get 1 then i will really be mad. I do not mind a few extra days and not have to go to the sprint store since this one works fine. But if it drags out awhile it may go back.

Also does our 14 days start over again when we get this replacement? i was wondering about that also.

I highly doubt there will be a delay between when these phones are available in store and when they are shipped to those of us that went this route. I even think there's a possibility we'll get ours a day or so in advance. Wishful thinking but it's possible. But yeah, i think worst case scenario it could be a 2 day difference between when we could walk into a store to get one and when these arrive. And like you, the comfort of receiving it at my home with the ability to transfer stuff at my own pace, and possibly being able to hold onto the extra charger, etc, makes it well worth it

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder any chance we can hold onto the s pen? lol the charger maybe i could use the cord. But i do hope they ship out asap when they get them in but we shall see.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I wonder any chance we can hold onto the s pen? lol the charger maybe i could use the cord. But i do hope they ship out asap when they get them in but we shall see.

lol was thinking the same thing.
if phone are being replaced with/or without damage.. what happens if you lost your spen? im sure some folk have.

the agent i spoke with over the phone told me i have to return the phone with the box and charger. :l i only keep boxes within return period and why would we need to return charger the issue is with the phone.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Well i think before i ship it back to them well if they do ship mine someday ill call and ask them since it is a phone recall all i have to send back is the phone right? even tell them samsung said ship back the phone. Oh well we shall see. BTW some guys has the s pen on ebay for 15$ for the blue one. No place has them for sale yet so if you need 1 look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.