Sprint Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my UPS Choice account and realized that I had forgotten to update my new address. My phone is scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well! My exchange was ordered September 20th.

I just logged into my UPS account and looks like my shipment will actualyl be arriving tomorrow as well verus Thursday.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Just checked my UPS Choice account and realized that I had forgotten to update my new address. My phone is scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well! My exchange was ordered September 20th.

So Sprint has been holding on to the replacement phones till the 5th when they are "re-released"?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Well so far happy to day the new note is fine, have to update Samsung themes and pay in order to get your current downloads back, smart switch or cloud isn't perfect but pretty darn good, I'm maxed this phone multi tasking downloading charging durring setup did pretty good except for data download but was also doing multiples at one time so to be expected a little slow

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Boxed up for return, the new Note 7 works so good no need for delay, 2 original boxes full of accessories and s-pen for me tks Samsung, also received my $10 SP Gift Card after paying for dinner tonight.
2c9887cf2ac25a120b68cfa67e54bac6.jpg

Last edited:

Ronald Rivera1

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Yea, probably just gonna send the phone. If they want the accessories, they'll have to send me another box. The sprint customer service rep didn't know. Imagine that.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
And the directions are sketchy says if they sent you a charger to return and also remove Sim and memory card.

lkramer18

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Ok..hope this is in the right area.
Any info is appreciated.

Had the first N7. Called AET to get my replacements. While waiting, I swapped them out at a Corp store (I have 2). I told the rep I ordered from the AET team and he said that it was taken care of. When I got home, I called Sprint and told them I had just swapped the phones out and that I need them NOT to send me any phones out. Again, I was told not to worry, it was taken care of. This was 2 weeks ago. This morning we woke up to text messages saying the phones were shipped with UPS shipping numbers. Now the wife is freaking out because she knows they are going to try to charge us for these 2 new phones.

Has anyone else gone or is going through this wreak of a recall?

Exact same thing happened to me. Got the text on Sunday. UPS just showed up with my "replacement". I refused the delivery and he took it back. Hopefully I am thru with this debacle.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my replacement two weeks ago this past Sunday and it will arrive today via UPS by the end of the day. I got the shipping notification this morning after it arrived in town (Lubbock, Tx). Finally to get this all behind me and get my phone setup the way I want it for the next two yrs!

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine Deliver today

The return kit you only had to return your phone not the assessories and you have A ceramic fiber coated box to put it in . Groundship via u p s

Ronald Rivera1

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
And the directions are sketchy says if they sent you a charger to return and also remove Sim and memory card.

So, I called one of the corporate stores and the girl was adamant that all they needed back was the phone. I told her, great, I could use an extra cord and other accessories. I think Samsung just wants to please everyone and get this fiasco behind them.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
So, I called one of the corporate stores and the girl was adamant that all they needed back was the phone. I told her, great, I could use an extra cord and other accessories. I think Samsung just wants to please everyone and get this fiasco behind them.
I'm sure any thing extra just gets trashed or recycled, they just got the phone from me, done with that.
Also called sprint and asked for the $25 dollar credit they quickly obliged and said it wouldn't show on my account until tomorrow

Ronald Rivera1

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure any thing extra just gets trashed or recycled, they just got the phone from me, done with that.
Also called sprint and asked for the $25 dollar credit they quickly obliged and said it wouldn't show on my account until tomorrow
Also, got approved for the vr goggles. So, that's another bonus. I already got the memory card free.

Status
Not open for further replies.