Sprint Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
In the pull down for the phone that you purchased, select "other". Fill out the rest of the form as usual. And I just checked and my submission was approved...preparing for shipment! Score!

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Yeal mine is approved too yeah, I filled up my last memory card with pics from a old flash drive.
Also called sprint yesterday to ask for the $25 credit and they quickly said OK yeah, so now this moring I have a $50 credit not sure what happened there but not going to ask, maby one was from the AET, and the phone is working great. So far so good

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Just got a fedx tracking number when I checked it it was for my last memory card delivered on the 17th September so this did not work.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I called Sprint's Telesales today to see if I could upgrade to the N7, and she said telesale does not have any access to ordering the Note 7. They're directing people into the stores.

This doesn't help me because I want to keep on my legacy 2 year plan, so that means I can't upgrade in a store. Annoying.

EDIT:

Wow, I just called the nearest Sprint store. Morons. He said "we don't have any Note 7s in stock, and probably won't until next year."

uhh, wow.

Google reviews on that store bring up at least one review with: "The people who work here are some of the dumbest I've ever seen."

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just got a fedx tracking number when I checked it it was for my last memory card delivered on the 17th September so this did not work.

No tracking number for me yet. I got the Gear Fit 2 the first time and the Gear VR this time so I'm still hopeful.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
You probably will get it today or tomorrow. Mine was already on the truck for delivery when I got that tracking number from Sprint.

I have learned to expect the worse with Sprint. My luck, the new phone battery will be jacked up. Or something that ISN'T wrong with my current N7.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have learned to expect the worse with Sprint. My luck, the new phone battery will be jacked up. Or something that ISN'T wrong with my current N7.

I won't get around to swapping my phones over until this weekend, but like you I am really hopeful that the replacement is as good as my time bomb was. At least until I dropped it and broke the back glass. I ordered a Spigen Ultra Hybrid S clear case with kickstand to prevent future glass breakage :)

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is so backwards. I read on here about people getting there replacements so i thought heck i do not got a email that it is coming or even on my choice ups so i just happen to be home and here comes ups to my house and gives me my phone. I have my replacement phone but as of now i still have no email from sprint with a tracking number or even from ups saying a package is coming to me today which always happens. I had to sign for it so before you go out today make sure ups is not coming to your house :)

Ronald Rivera1

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Sprint is so backwards. I read on here about people getting there replacements so i thought heck i do not got a email that it is coming or even on my choice ups so i just happen to be home and here comes ups to my house and gives me my phone. I have my replacement phone but as of now i still have no email from sprint with a tracking number or even from ups saying a package is coming to me today which always happens. I had to sign for it so before you go out today make sure ups is not coming to your house :)

That's funny, ups just left it at my front door.

gregg6942

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I never received an email stating the replacement has shipped or even a tracking #, but the phone was just delivered.
So there's hope for all to get their's soon !!

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I won't get around to swapping my phones over until this weekend, but like you I am really hopeful that the replacement is as good as my time bomb was. At least until I dropped it and broke the back glass. I ordered a Spigen Ultra Hybrid S clear case with kickstand to prevent future glass breakage :)

Lol! You sound like me. I wasn't gonna return this splodey phone but I dropped it while chasing someone and it skittered all the way across the street. The bottom right corner has a small crack where something protruding from the road struck the glass. Omw home from work now and UPS just notified me that the phone has been delievered.

Gonna hurry up and transfer everything so I can put the replacement through a 2 day stress test before I return this one. 🙄

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my replacement today but... I already have my replacement that I drove 50 miles to get 2 weeks ago. So I'll be sending the second replacement back. I haven't even opened the box. Sprint has done everything about this recall, backwards. So back the second one goes after they send me an RMA kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz