10-12-2016 12:39 PM
3,177 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    Guys. The announcement just came. Relax. They said by next week. It's not next week to complain yet.
    09-06-2016 09:42 AM
    If you call Verizon's 800# like the Samsung email said to do, what do they tell you?

I purchased from Verizon online and the phone was shipped to me. Will they ship the new replacement to me or will I have to go into a corporate store?
    I chatted with a rep from Verizon yesterday and also went to the store. Both said if you are wanting to either exchange it for the Note 7 or return it, it could be done in store. If you wanted to return for a refund then I would have to send it back although Verizon would supply a return shipping label at no cost. I didn't specifically ask about swapping for a different device now and swapping again when the N7's arrive. I'm just hanging onto mine until they arrive and will do a one for one swap.
    09-06-2016 10:16 AM
    I'd just go to a corporate store. My phone has been acting out of sorts since yesterday. Like every time I've opened a social media app the "copy all" thing pops up and now my keyboard noises have made an appearance and my wifi keeps dropping. My phone doesn't want to leave me.
    The Copy Text thing might just be a FB thing, just FYI ..
    09-06-2016 11:02 AM
    Called the Verizon 800# and the guy I talked to was 100% clueless. He said that Note 7 was no longer being sold by Verizon and that I would have to trade it in for the S7 or S7 edge. You would think Verizon would inform their morons a little better before letting them loose on the phones.

They mind as well give me their top of the line flip phone and be done with it.
    09-06-2016 11:09 AM
    Guys. The announcement just came. Relax. They said by next week. It's not next week to complain yet.
    Just spoke with my corporate Verizon store, said they will have the replacement phones in next week, date unknown, but thought it would be early in the week (yeah!)

No issues with my beautiful Black Note 7, the battery life keeps getting better and better, no lag, very responsive. She's a beautiful unit - hate to give her up !!

No hesitation of any kind, at all, with Samsung, its products and how it is handing this whole situation .
    09-06-2016 11:19 AM
    Just spoke with my corporate Verizon store, said they will have the replacement phones in next week, date unknown, but thought it would be early in the week (yeah!)

No issues with my beautiful Black Note 7, the battery life keeps getting better and better, no lag, very responsive. She's a beautiful unit - hate to give her up !!

No hesitation of any kind, at all, with Samsung, its products and how it is handing this whole situation .
    Same here, just hate to trade a perfect Note 7 for an unknown Note 7.
    09-06-2016 12:00 PM
    I turned my 7 in yesterday. The rep told me that I could re-buy the Note 7 when the "new" ones came in. I was able to buy another phone AND was told I could return that phone for the Note 7 without a restocking fee.

I decided to try another non-Samsung flagship phone just for kicks. I was torn between the Moto Z Force and HTC 10. Went for the Force. Its nice... but its no Note. However... after using it, I kinda wish Samsung offered a Note 7 without the edge screen.
    You should have went with the HTC 10.
    09-06-2016 12:14 PM
    Has anyone confirmed being to return the note 7, get a something, then return that to re-get the n7?

Without any restock fees of course. My local Corp store has no clue when they will be pushed out. Told me to call back each day to see if there daily shipment of phone was in.

Not sure how rushed I want my phone to be. But I do want to get this over with.

Also has anyone confirmed if the purchase cycle is changed? Do we keep the original purchase date for renewal/device payment?
    09-06-2016 12:21 PM
    So just beware. I returned my Note 7 on Sunday to Verizon store. As of today it is still showing that i owe a balance on my payment plan. I called and the store LOST my return they can not find it! How does this even happen? I am livid right now.
    09-06-2016 12:34 PM
    Please tell me you got a receipt or something. Check My Verizon site for receipt as well.
    09-06-2016 12:43 PM
    So just beware. I returned my Note 7 on Sunday to Verizon store. As of today it is still showing that i owe a balance on my payment plan. I called and the store LOST my return they can not find it! How does this even happen? I am livid right now.
    Smh sounds like someone at the store is trying to profit from all this confusion right now.....
    09-06-2016 12:43 PM
    In terms of product shipped I guess I can check other sellers threads as well. I assume when the production line starts firing these off they will be somewhere consistent
    09-06-2016 12:46 PM
    If you have your receipt you should be ok. It may take a couple if of days to process it being you returned it on a weekend. If it not showing up Wed morning then i would go in to the store and talk to the manager.
    09-06-2016 12:47 PM
    I'm sure you left the store with a return/exchange receipt from Verizon?
    09-06-2016 12:51 PM
    I'm smelling a class action lawsuit coming in the very near future for Samsung.
    09-06-2016 12:53 PM
    I'm sure you left the store with a return/exchange receipt from Verizon?
    I asked for one, the manager told me it already processed and shows as clear, so no like an ***** i do not have a receipt which i thought was odd because normally they give me one. It does not even show online as a return. The store couldnt even find it in their computer. The store has cameras so if need be they will show me coming in to the store that day. I have to allow the store 24 hours to locate the phone............... I even described the manager as well as the sales employee that helped me. I can pick them out.
    09-06-2016 01:03 PM
    Yeah I had an issue where my upgrade eligibility wasn't reset. I called customer service and they fixed it. But the rep said she's seen this with a couple note 7s that the eligibility didn't reset immediately. I would suggest everyone to have the store confirm this has been reset before you leave.
    09-06-2016 01:04 PM
    I asked for one, the manager told me it already processed and shows as clear, so no like an ***** i do not have a receipt which i thought was odd because normally they give me one. It does not even show online as a return. The store couldnt even find it in their computer. The store has cameras so if need be they will show me coming in to the store that day. I have to allow the store 24 hours to locate the phone............... I even described the manager as well as the sales employee that helped me. I can pick them out.
    This does not sound good. Let us know how it turns out?
    In the future never leave without a receipt especially on a high $$ item like the Note 7. Good luck.
    09-06-2016 01:43 PM

Exactly the same here, not sweating this at all, I will wait it out and trade my Note7 for another one as soon as they are available, no hesitation at all.
    09-06-2016 01:50 PM
    Sorry if I missed it but, still no update on whether or not people who preordered the note 7 online can take theirs to a Verizon store to exchange it for the same one?
    09-06-2016 02:31 PM
    Sorry if I missed it but, still no update on whether or not people who preordered the note 7 online can take theirs to a Verizon store to exchange it for the same one?
    I pre-ordered mine and when I called Verizon I was told if I wanted to exchange it for a different phone or return I could take it to any corporate Verizon store they didn't know how the exchange for a different note was going to be handled
    09-06-2016 02:37 PM
    I pre-ordered mine and when I called Verizon I was told if I wanted to exchange it for a different phone or return I could take it to any corporate Verizon store they didn't know how the exchange for a different note was going to be handled
    Based on all the communications (plus weeding out the clueless Verizon employee responses) I think it's safe to say no one knows yet. I'm sure once the Samsung stock starts shipping and they've had some time to come up with a solid plan this week, we'll learn more.
    09-06-2016 02:43 PM
    Ok. Thanks. Hmmm...well hopefully they will have more info on that by the end of this week. I prefer not to have to send it thru mail and wait for the replacement to come in. But if that is how it has to be done then it's a good thing I still have my note 5. Lol
    09-06-2016 02:47 PM
    This does not sound good. Let us know how it turns out?
    In the future never leave without a receipt especially on a high $$ item like the Note 7. Good luck.
    I sent my S7E back based on the instructions of "place item in the box, place shipping label and return." I had pretty bad anxiety for about a week waiting for my device received message so I can't imagine what you're going through.
    09-06-2016 02:54 PM
    So I called a Verizon store today and the guy was rude. I wonder how this process hurts there sales. Maybe other then just being sick of answering the questions. The reason I say it may hurt there sales is because he had a scripted answer trying to get me to deal with Samsung or Verizon online. I advises him that both messages (one from Verizon and one from Samsung both said to do the exchange thru the avenue you got it from). I got mine online. I called Verizon and they advised me to handle the exchange thru the Corp store. The guy today said it would be best for me to mail my phone to Samsung and they would send me out another phone. I said I was not going to be without a phone during the exchange and would just wait until the phones arrived. Which is all I really asked in the first place. IInsteadof saying "we don't have the phone s and we are not sure when we will get them" he tried several times to get me to not come to the store. He even said the messages I had were wrong and although he could not provide exact details, like how I send the phone in or who to contact, he was sure I wouldn't be doing it in the store.
    I get that information varies and changes. But I would think before the shift started I would have the right info. That's why I thought it was something that hurts there sales.
    09-06-2016 03:08 PM
3,177 ... 2223242526 ...