10-12-2016 12:39 PM
3,177 ... 8081828384 ...
tools
    Maybe the phone stock is not the issue. Maybe Verizon is awaiting to get stock of all the free VR headsets ya'll think your getting.
    Kalkarni00 and Shamshi-Adad like this.
    09-19-2016 08:37 PM
    Maybe the phone stock is not the issue. Maybe Verizon is awaiting to get stock of all the free VR headsets ya'll think your getting.
    "Think" huh? Lol
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-19-2016 08:41 PM
    On the website it's is listed again, but out of stock. What really burns me is that I can't call either of the stores here. They don't answer, it rolls over to customer service or customer sales, the automated thing, whichever it is. I get a perfectly nice rep eventually who says she is in arizona or north carolina or san diego, and quite reasonably has no idea what the stores here have. Just infuriatilng. This has been such a frustrating experience because no one will tell us anything and everyone I talk to at Verizon says something different. I know, I know, everyone has said this, but I just really needed to vent.
    09-19-2016 08:43 PM
    This isn't on the website when I look. God, I am so confused. (in response to that ad)
    09-19-2016 08:49 PM
    On the website it's is listed again, but out of stock. What really burns me is that I can't call either of the stores here. They don't answer, it rolls over to customer service or customer sales, the automated thing, whichever it is. I get a perfectly nice rep eventually who says she is in arizona or north carolina or san diego, and quite reasonably has no idea what the stores here have. Just infuriatilng. This has been such a frustrating experience because no one will tell us anything and everyone I talk to at Verizon says something different. I know, I know, everyone has said this, but I just really needed to vent.
    That is what I get from the stores here so I walked in to one of them and they acted like they had never heard about this recall or the replacement phones.
    09-19-2016 08:51 PM
    All the more reason they should offer the shipping option!
    i was told by verizon 3 times that i could have mine shipped. just have to call wed morning.
    09-19-2016 08:54 PM
    Look you have to understand Verizon speak and how they do things. First Samsung said the phones would be in most retail stores no later than September 21. Verizon reads that as no matter when we get the phone to our stores we don't have to release them until the 21st because that is when Samsung said they would be released.
    Remember Verizon keeps saying one thing but always does the opposite. So when they say they take care of their customers they mean......
    Angus66 and bbqdroid like this.
    09-19-2016 08:54 PM
    New to forum, following thread for a while. I'm like the rest of you, I'm getting more and more pissed at Verizon for their horrible communication. Also Samsung for this new phone, with all these bells and whistles, and the lag that it has. I can't get through my head why iPhone crap is faster, smoother. No I'm not and will never own an iPhone. I'm actually stuck deciding to stay with note7 or Pixel phone from Google. I also have dropped more calls with samsung phone than I did with my Nexus 6. I do like the note 7, maybe when Nougat comes to note 7, it will be better. I can't decide.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-19-2016 09:03 PM
    i was told by verizon 3 times that i could have mine shipped. just have to call wed morning.
    Here is the thing and I would appreciate it. If they do indeed ship your phone, let me know on here. Please
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-19-2016 09:10 PM
    I'm thinking positively and say Verizon will have the replacements ready tomorrow.
    09-19-2016 09:31 PM
    The reason why I don't believe stores will be crowded on Wednesday if the phones come in is based on the math. Verizon has well over 100,000,000 subscribers and less than 1 in 300 customers bought a Note7. if .0034 percent of Verizon's subscribers had a Note7 that would be almost 500,000 Verizon Note7s out of less than 1,000,000 sold in the US. Verizon has over 2300 locations throughout the US so assuming everyone showed up the on the 21st, which they won't, that equals a little over 200 phones per location on average. This may also explain why so many agents don't know much about the phone. It makes up such a tiny proportion of VZW sales.
    09-19-2016 09:46 PM
    Called a store this morn near me in Salem OR and it had a message as I called in that stated if you're calling regarding the Note 7 replacements, they will be available Wed Sept 21st in stores for those who previously purchased them in store and online. I called it just now to see if it was still giving that same message and if so I was going to post the # here so you all could see/hear what it was saying, but it did not. The rep when answered said they should be getting them by Wed and to come in when they open-I said I doubt you'll be getting them in that morning-which means you have them now or will be getting them tonight/tomorrow so you can have them by the date Samsung/Verizon has quoted. I said it in a joking fashion(wasn't being a jerk)-he said(in similar fashion) sounds good sir.
    09-19-2016 09:47 PM
    The reason why I don't believe stores will be crowded on Wednesday if the phones come in is based on the math. Verizon has well over 100,000,000 subscribers and less than 1 in 300 customers bought a Note7. if .0034 percent of Verizon's subscribers had a Note7 that would be almost 500,000 Verizon Note7s out of less than 1,000,000 sold in the US. Verizon has over 2300 locations throughout the US so assuming everyone showed up the on the 21st, which they won't, that equals a little over 200 phones per location on average. This may also explain why so many agents don't know much about the phone. It makes up such a tiny proportion of VZW sales.
    Oh my bravo..deep math! Do you think people been at work will also mean non crowded?
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-19-2016 09:51 PM
    Called a store this morn near me in Salem OR and it had a message as I called in that stated if you're calling regarding the Note 7 replacements, they will be available Wed Sept 21st in stores for those who previously purchased them in store and online. I called it just now to see if it was still giving that same message and if so I was going to post the # here so you all could see/hear what it was saying, but it did not. The rep when answered said they should be getting them by Wed and to come in when they open-I said I doubt you'll be getting them in that morning-which means you have them now or will be getting them tonight/tomorrow so you can have them by the date Samsung/Verizon has quoted. I said it in a joking fashion(wasn't being a jerk)-he said(in similar fashion) sounds good sir.
    Lol he just confirmed what you said
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-19-2016 09:52 PM
    Oh my bravo..deep math! Do you think people been at work will also mean non crowded?
    Not very deep. Simple math in fact.
    09-19-2016 09:53 PM
    Been following this thread awhile, thought I'd share my experience.

I bought my Note7 from a Verizon store here in Missouri and have been dealing with unclear and inconsistant responses from Verizon operators and in store personnel as well anytime I ask questions.

I went to Best Buy today (for something not Note7 related) when I passed by the Samsung clerk exchanging a recalled Note7 for a new one. I asked her if they had them in and she said yes, but only for exchanges. She also said that they were getting them by carrier, and they already had Sprint and AT&T, but had just received a box of Verizon Note7s. So after I left Best Buy I called my Verizon store and the employee told me they didn't have them in yet and Samsung won't be shipping till mid October. I told him that Best Buy had them in now and he just responded that they'll email when they get there's. Not satisfied, I drove to the store. I have a friend who works at the this Verizon store and had been on a vacation till recently. I asked her if they had any in stock and she said no, but they will, for sure, Wednesday. I told her about Best Buy. She said she thought it was strange that Best Buy would receive Verizon Note7s before the Verizon retail stores did, and that might mean they'll have them available tomorrow.

I asked her about accessories (stuff that came in the box) too. She said return whatever you have, and whatever you don't return they'll take out of the new box. She also said you have to exchange for the color you originally purchased.

Long story short, she said she'll grab one for me when they come in and call me.

Don't know if this helps anyone, but that's my story!
    dogdooley likes this.
    09-19-2016 10:13 PM
    Ya'll need to jump on the other carrier Note 7 recall pages.

Thier pages/posts are all the same as this page is.

Everyone needs to calm down. This is an upresidented recall.

Had Samsung done this recall like others have (just kept selling till the Government said STOP/NO, the replacement phones would be nowhere NEAR as close as they are now.

Maybe this is a wake up call to always have a back-up???

Ya know, take responsibility of YOUR part. As I posted earlier, if this was a car recall we would be in a WORSE boat than we are now.
    09-19-2016 11:10 PM
    It's funky with this "having the phones no later than the 21st" schpeel that Samsung gave. They should have just said "on the 21st, we'll start doing exchanges." You know we'd all be super upset if we went in on the 21st and they were like "sorry, sold them all yesterday, you should have called!"
    bbqdroid and Shamshi-Adad like this.
    09-19-2016 11:20 PM
    Ya'll need to jump on the other carrier Note 7 recall pages.

Thier pages/posts are all the same as this page is.

Everyone needs to calm down. This is an upresidented recall.

Had Samsung done this recall like others have (just kept selling till the Government said STOP/NO, the replacement phones would be nowhere NEAR as close as they are now.

Maybe this is a wake up call to always have a back-up???

Ya know, take responsibility of YOUR part. As I posted earlier, if this was a car recall we would be in a WORSE boat than we are now.
    Kind of like the exploding Tesla!. It's a good thing there weren't 2.5 million of those on the road!
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-19-2016 11:25 PM
    As of right now at least Verizon has resumed sales of the Note 7 to anyone who wants one. Earlier today they were listed as out of stock, but they're now showing as available to be ordered.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-19-2016 11:43 PM
    As of right now at least Verizon has resumed sales of the Note 7 to anyone who wants one. Earlier today they were listed as out of stock, but they're now showing as available to be ordered.
    I just checked this as well! So I can buy a new Note7 online tonight, but I can't replace my defective one until maybe Wednesday! Gotta love the communication skills of VZW!
    msokad likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:03 AM
    Yep I see that as well. I'll be going to the store tomorrow to see if they will do an exchange.
    09-20-2016 12:32 AM
    I just checked this as well! So I can buy a new Note7 online tonight, but I can't replace my defective one until maybe Wednesday! Gotta love the communication skills of VZW!
    Holy crap that's irritating. I thought they weren't supposed to sell them until all the defective ones were replaced. Grrrrr.
    Just called in and asked if they could send one for exchange since they're listed as in stock online. NOPE. Got to go to the store the morning of the 21st. I'm half tempted to return this one for a full refund tomorrow, then buy the new one online. How aggravating.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:35 AM
    Holy crap that's irritating. I thought they weren't supposed to sell them until all the defective ones were replaced. Grrrrr.
    Just called in and asked if they could send one for exchange since they're listed as in stock online. NOPE. Got to go to the store the morning of the 21st. I'm half tempted to return this one for a full refund tomorrow, then buy the new one online. How aggravating.
    I thought the same thing. But I'll just wait and see how it goes on the 21st. If they don't have my blue coral available then I'm going to ask them to ship it to me.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:52 AM
    Yep, can verify. Just placed an order for mine.
    dakini03 likes this.
    09-20-2016 02:02 AM
3,177 ... 8081828384 ...