10-12-2016 12:39 PM
3,177 ... 9091929394 ...
tools
    I called Verizon first thing this morning (1-800), at first the rep told me that the Note 7 was not yet available, after telling him that they were already available at their web site he put me on hold and said that i had found out before him. My new Blue Cor al Note 7 is arriving tomorrow... without even asking I was given free overnight shipping AND the $20 upgrade fee was was waived. Haven't been this satisfied after taking to Verizon in a long time.
    Stopped by the corp. Strore on my way home. They don't have them and do not expect them until Thur or Fri.
    Called a larger store a few miles away and they said Friday or sometime next week.
    Call verizon and the person tried to set uup and exchange with overnight shipping and the computer blocked the transaction saying she could nor do it til tomorrow.
    In the meantime BestBuy, ATT and the other carriers around here have them and are making the exchanges.
    So Thank You Verizon for maintaining your typical crapply treatment of your customers.

In the pacific nw. Lacey Wa and the Olympia Wa stories dont have them and don't expect to have any in stock until end of week or sometime next week.
    Angus66 likes this.
    09-20-2016 05:07 PM
    Stopped by the corp. Strore on my way home. They don't have them and do not expect them until Thur or Fri.
    Called a larger store a few miles away and they said Friday or sometime next week.
    Call verizon and the person tried to set uup and exchange with overnight shipping and the computer blocked the transaction saying she could nor do it til tomorrow.
    In the meantime BestBuy, ATT and the other carriers around here have them and are making the exchanges.
    So Thank You Verizon for maintaining your typical crapply treatment of your customers.

In the pacific nw. Lacey Wa and the Olympia Wa stories dont have them and don't expect to have any in stock until end of week or sometime next week.
    I got mine ordered and an hour later my brother called and was told he had to wait until tomorrow because there were no more to send today. Strange but maybe true. Mine has been shipped. The rep my brother spoke to texted him her email address so that he can get with her tomorrow to get the replacement ordered.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-20-2016 05:12 PM
    Thanks!
    09-20-2016 05:40 PM
    Called my local Phoenix store at noon. They confirmed they had replacements in stock. Went into the store and got our new devices switched in about 30 min. I didn't bring the boxes, so they kept the new boxes and accessories. Phone just updated and the battery icon is green. Ironic thing is this new note 7 runs much hotter than our defective ones ever did.
    09-20-2016 05:43 PM
    I was told yesterday in VZW chat that I could order my replacement note 7 online. Then was told today by a different CSR on the phone that I could not and had to go in store. The stores were not supposed to release the phones until tomorrow, or so I had been told, but they released them today and the stores near me within a two hour radius are all out of stock of the phone. Is there seriously no way to ship me a new, non recalled device, and I return the defective device to a local corporate store? They're selling brand new phones to new customers before the recalled devices are handled!! How ridiculous is that?
    Mine shipped today, have the tracking number already, it's picked up
    Shamshi-Adad and skatergirl like this.
    09-20-2016 05:50 PM
    Just the taxes..60.48.
    I have to return old phone with packaging, but i am going to try in store first, get my credit back faster.
    She also allowed me to use my 25 dollar credit towards an accessory i wanted.
    I chose online due to not wanting to go in store and deal with color issues . I wanted to keep my coral blue
    i was finally able to get one on order through the 800 number. i also had to pay the taxes on the new one and was told that i would get a credit back when i returned the old phone. my plan was to just return the box and the old phone but keep everything else. not sure about doing that now.

what does everyone on here think, just return the phone or everything.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-20-2016 05:52 PM
    Can you exchange it at a Verizon store if you bought it at one? I read a few people who've had success with this, but I did not know if it is normal now the consumer protection Agency is involved.
    09-20-2016 06:04 PM
    i was finally able to get one on order through the 800 number. i also had to pay the taxes on the new one and was told that i would get a credit back when i returned the old phone. my plan was to just return the box and the old phone but keep everything else. not sure about doing that now.

what does everyone on here think, just return the phone or everything.
    Nice. Got my tracking # but for my new UPS hasn't picked it up yet

Rep on the phone today told me to keep the accessories, just send back the phone in the original box if you got it.

Peace. Alan
    09-20-2016 06:04 PM
    You can go on VZW online and select the Note7 in the color you want then tell it to search store availability near you.
    For some reason I can never get that to work on my Android tablet...
    09-20-2016 06:06 PM
    Can you exchange it at a Verizon store if you bought it at one? I read a few people who've had success with this, but I did not know if it is normal now the consumer protection Agency is involved.
    I'm in the store I got it from exchanging mine as I type.
    09-20-2016 06:06 PM
    They are sending mine to me
    so did you have to pay taxes on replacement one, did they tell you to ship back just the phone?
    09-20-2016 06:08 PM
    you certainly ain't been around here all day. A LOT of us have successfully ordered our new replacements over the phone today and they're shipping overnight with reurn label to ship the defectives back.

Peace. Alan
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-20-2016 06:09 PM
    Nice. Got my tracking # but for my new UPS hasn't picked it up yet

Rep on the phone today told me to keep the accessories, just send back the phone in the original box if you got it.

Peace. Alan
    did you have to pay the taxes? i am a little worried about that part
    09-20-2016 06:10 PM
    At the Verizon store now waiting my turn to get a black and blue Note 7. I hope it's a smooth process.
    09-20-2016 06:18 PM
    Just got off the phone with VZW tech support.
    I live 1.5 hours away from the nearest corporate store.
    The tech support had issues since it's considered an "exchange" and past the return window.
    I then informed him that I have until the 30th to return for a FULL refund. He was kinda speechless for a brief second realizing this.
    I was then put on hold for a little bit, he then said they are sending me the same color under the worry free gaurantee. Whatever that means.
    He also said I need to return the old one or I will be charged for it. Okay, no problem since that's all I wanted to do since the start of this debacle.

I did basically say that if i can't get the phone by mail, we will switch carriers.

TLR
    Called Tech, did have issues because they said past return window, i pointed out i have till the 30th for a full refund. Put on hold. Ultimately getting a mail replacement Note 7 with instructions to return the old Note 7 after I receive the new one.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-20-2016 06:19 PM
    YES! They said my monthly would be credited when they get my defective back.
    I'll watch the tracking on that return you can believe that.
    And write down the time and date and NAME of the rep who set this up for you if there's any trouble over unreturned accessories
    Peace. Alan
    09-20-2016 06:20 PM
    I got the green batteries and everything.

I notice the fast charge is also a little slower on this new phone like my explosive model after the green battery update.

The counter jockey would not let me keep any of my old accessories.
    09-20-2016 06:21 PM
    I got the green batteries and everything.

I notice the fast charge is also a little slower on this new phone like my explosive model after the green battery update.

The counter jockey would not let me keep any of my old accessories.
    AW, Man! If that's universal on the charging, for all of us, I'm gonna be upset. But really I'd give it 2 days to settle in.
    And if it remains noticeable, I'm returning mine for a full refund.

Peace. Alan
    09-20-2016 06:34 PM
    AW, Man! If that's universal on the charging, for all of us, I'm gonna be upset. But really I'd give it 2 days to settle in.
    And if it remains noticeable, I'm returning mine for a full refund.

Peace. Alan
    It's not "Full Refund" slow.

The tip of my S Pen seems a little rattly while it's in the phone.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-20-2016 06:38 PM
    I don't understand why we have to pay taxes again because we paid taxes on the original note 7.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    There is a credit hold on order (my order number here). You will need to take action before we can process your order.

Processing Order . Please check back later for an updated order status.

this is what it says on the website in my account on verizon. Should i be worried?
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    It's not "Full Refund" slow.

The tip of my S Pen seems a little rattly while it's in the phone.
    Ok then, I expect the battery will settle in. What choo gonna do on the pen, wrap some Scotch tape around it and make it thicker?

Peace. Alan
    09-20-2016 06:47 PM
    I don't understand why we have to pay taxes again because we paid taxes on the original note 7.
    They process it as a new sale until they get the return THEN they refund the taxes we paid on the Original (return). Makes sense in a twisted kina way.

Peace. Alan
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-20-2016 06:50 PM
    i agree we should not need to, i had been messing with this all day (3 phone calls and 4 online chats) so i jumped at the path that was given.
    they processed it like a return and then a new purchase. when i return the bad note they will refund the tax.
    09-20-2016 06:51 PM
    So I called my store twice today. Once around 1030 am and then 215pm. First time the guy said doesn't know when hopefully tomorrow. Second time the guy said "yeah not until the 21st" . So got home from work and saw all the people posting on here how they were getting them but later in the afternoon. I checked the local website of my store....says they are in stock....so now I'm curious again obviously.

I call again around 6pm. Guy says "oh yeah we have them just like you see on our website....we have plenty of them....no need to put one on hold". I said " can you hold me a blue one like I had before I'll be there first thing at opening tomorrow morning?". He says...."oh we only got black I think. " I asked him to check.....minute goes by. "Sir we only have 2 blues....you want me to put one on hold". "YES GOD DAMNIT!"

So tomorrow morning I will be reunited......I like the S7E but much prefer the Note.
    09-20-2016 06:51 PM
3,177 ... 9091929394 ...