Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What confirmation do have for that? The new headset wasn't even out when the S7E promotion started.
If you read the fine print in the official promotion rules, it lists the exact model number, which corresponds with the newer 2016 Verizon.

Was gonna say no as the new vr has the type c and the s7e had the regular one.
That could be an issue unless they have an adaptor, which I'd expect since they are advertising it for the S7. But if you go back to a Note, it becomes a moot point.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Something is wrong. Nobody has posted here in an hour about a conversation with a Verizon representative about a replacement phone or unfounded free VR giveaway.

Kevin Demers

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone exchanged a damaged Note 7 successfully? Was waiting to return mine until I bought a replacement, but failed one day short - have a broken front glass panel now.

Can I still return it? Exchange it for a different phone? Only exchange it for a Note 7? My plan had been to Grab an iPhone 7, but was going to buy from Apple and then just return the Note 7. Would this still be possible?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone exchanged a damaged Note 7 successfully? Was waiting to return mine until I bought a replacement, but failed one day short - have a broken front glass panel now.

Can I still return it? Exchange it for a different phone? Only exchange it for a Note 7? My plan had been to Grab an iPhone 7, but was going to buy from Apple and then just return the Note 7. Would this still be possible?
A bit off subject can you tell us what the cause of the broken screen was this will be the next bug subject after recalls

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Seriously? BOOMMMM?!? That entire article's foundation in "fact" was written from a post someone made on Reddit...

Until Samsung or the Note 7 carriers come out with an official date or announcement, just relax with these crap "OMG" posts.

Hmmmm okkkaayy..still some good news and switching off to another phone..but thanks, will relax now with my crap SIR!

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Well my Note 7 definitely hasn't 'sploded, (to steal a term used earlier) but I have noticed in the past couple of days that the battery life is kind of hit or miss. Take for instance, yesterday it seems as though there was very little battery brain from just sitting idle; however, today it's dropped quite rapidly just doing nothing. Weird... maybe I'm just hyper-sensitive because of all this crap swirling around the bowl regarding a device that less than a month ago I was drooling over. Eh, such is life!

unpilot

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I am in the same boat...will report back what i find out. With Verizon your at the mercy of the agent so if 1 store say's no...I plan on going to another.

Edit: I just got of the phone with a corporate store In IN. And they said no problemo to exchange the cracked screen for a loaner phone.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

yes just box up the phone just like you received it. ask for a refund not a swap. be ready to go to a couple of different stores if need be. when aske why the screen is cracked say when you picked it up from charging it was so hot you could not hold it and it fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv