Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I received an email from Samsung stating the replacement Note 7 should be in stores by the 21st.
Will be checking Verizon on Sunday.

Schlubbe

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Do we need to go into our local corporate store and get on a list, or are we to assume they're going to be sitting on an adequate supply whenever we decide to drop in for an exchange?

Also, hey moderators! How about a detailed instruction set on how to best back-up your current phone and wipe it clean (encrypt data first, then factory reset?) before turning it in?

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Who else got the text from Verizon, saying September 21? I know I did lol

I just did as well. I called Verizon and cs is going to call my local Verizon store to reserve one for me. Everyone with a N7 should be the 1st one's to receive the new N7's.... Im keeping my headphones lol

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I just did as well. I called Verizon and cs is going to call my local Verizon store to reserve one for me. Everyone with a N7 should be the 1st one's to receive the new N7's.... Im keeping my headphones lol

Wait you can do that?! Are you sure the rep will be able to do that for you?

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Wait you can do that?! Are you sure the rep will be able to do that for you?

I believe so. He's going to call the store nearest to me on the 21st to make sure that i get my replacement. It just wouldn't be fair for them to sell any N7 until we all get our replacements first.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Do we need to go into our local corporate store and get on a list, or are we to assume they're going to be sitting on an adequate supply whenever we decide to drop in for an exchange?

Also, hey moderators! How about a detailed instruction set on how to best back-up your current phone and wipe it clean (encrypt data first, then factory reset?) before turning it in?

The encrrypt data is what started my problems at the Canton Ohio store

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I believe so. He's going to call the store nearest to me on the 21st to make sure that i get my replacement. It just wouldn't be fair for them to sell any N7 until we all get our replacements first.

This is very true. I am leaving work early on Wednesday to go to the Verizon store and replace it. Doesn't matter what color at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae