Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes and No, it is, but Verizon Blocks it. You CAN get access to it, however, see this THREAD.
EDIT> It's what's called an Activity (among many on the phone) You need the Quick Shortcut app to create a "shortcut" for that Activity. Don't place it on your home Page though, it's said that's the App Drawer - the shortcut will keep getting deleted. Put the shortcut on your 2nd Home page.

Peace. Alan

It was in the same place under Settings > Backup and Reset on my old Verizon S7 Edge, old Verizon Note 7, and on the Verizon S7 loaner I have.

Not sure if unlocked phones have it as they run different firmware.

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
It was in the same place under Settings > Backup and Reset on my old Verizon S7 Edge, old Verizon Note 7, and on the Verizon S7 loaner I have.

Not sure if unlocked phones have it as they run different firmware.

I don't know myself, Milt. I finally got so confused I dropped out of the thread. But a number of people claim success.

Peace. Alan

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Did you order the black defender , I ordered a different color and they only show stock on black on the otterbox sight ,I ordered thur amazon $35

I did order the black defender for my black beauty (horse pun!) of a phone. I did notice it was the only color option in stock at the time.

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Go to the three dots, top right after you start smart switch. Select external drive.

Ahhh...that was what I did not see . I am sure it was somewhere in this 74 pages. I appreciate the answer without the pat with the ruler for not paying attention.

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
How is the that? If you're a stressed person by default that's on you. I've felt no stress.

I would guess it's from a different story from each rep spoken to. From "what Recall"? To "keep using your phone" and everything else from day one. If you are a detailed person I can see how this would cause stress. I would also guess it may be from having no other phone to use and reps telling people they they will not double swap. Maybe even being worried about using the Note 7 because they have no other phone. I could go on but I think it is reasonable to see how someone would get stressed.

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I would guess it's from a different story from each rep spoken to. From "what Recall"? To "keep using your phone" and everything else from day one. If you are a detailed person I can see how this would cause stress. I would also guess it may be from having no other phone to use and reps telling people they they will not double swap. Maybe even being worried about using the Note 7 because they have no other phone. I could go on but I think it is reasonable to see how someone would get stressed.
DUDE !!! Thanks for takin' the time to think that up, put it into words and post it. You indeed are GGRR8T :p

Peace. Alan

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
How are we supposed to be getting the $25 deal? Is it an automatic bill credit, store credit, gift card, etc? When I exchanged to the S7 edge and asked about it, the two acted like she knew nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.