Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I had unlimited on 4 lines up until 2 years ago... I just couldn't continue to jump through all the hoops to keep it... Wasn't worth the headache for me... And now my bill is noticeably a lot cheaper.
I've been peeking in on the Verizon thread on Howard Forums to keep up with the new hurdles you guys face

I miss my umlimited😢 lol😊

lookingforwardfromhere

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I had unlimited on 4 lines up until 2 years ago... I just couldn't continue to jump through all the hoops to keep it... Wasn't worth the headache for me... And now my bill is noticeably a lot cheaper.
I've been peeking in on the Verizon thread on Howard Forums to keep up with the new hurdles you guys face
We have an extremely good discount through the Coca-Cola employee discount. Based on the number of gigs we go through a month it's in our best interest to keep unlimited. Even the Verizon employees who try to talk us into going with the new plans suggest keeping it the way we have it.

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
We have an extremely good discount through the Coca-Cola employee discount. Based on the number of gigs we go through a month it's in our best interest to keep unlimited. Even the Verizon employees who try to talk us into going with the new plans suggest keeping it the way we have it.
Do you know yet if they're pullin the plug on ya.

Peace. Alan

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I miss my umlimited😢 lol😊
I don't miss it at all..... I was using most of my data in the house and now with our 180mbps Internet, everything is blazing fast... I'm getting 150mbps down, on my phone..
My employee discount is 20%

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
UNDERSTOOD ! When it's a family situation there's complexities.

Peace. Alan

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm 68, I KNOW these things.

Can't never remember my middle name though.

Peace. Alan
I'm going to text my dad tomorrow and tell him there's some else close to his age rockin a N7 too..... He's 70... He returned his last week for a refund though.. kept all the accessories and went back to his N3 until everything gets sorted out

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't miss it at all..... I was using most of my data in the house and now with our 180mbps Internet, everything is blazing fast... I'm getting 150mbps down, on my phone..

My employee discount is 20%

Shoot I wish i could get some decent internet here besides my Verizon data. But nobody wants to service my country *** lol.

dogdooley

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I miss my umlimited?????? lol??????

I still have the unlimited, but I'll be dumping it this winter because I have to get 2 of my kids phones and they won't add lines to share the unlimited. I have 2 lines on unlimited and 1 on 2GB for mom. I can get all 5 lines with 30GB for just about what I'm paying now. Time to get used to data monitoring.

lookingforwardfromhere

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Did you tap your boy on the shoulder and tell him about an app to watch his usage?
Peace. Alan
We've had many a convo. It's all YouTube! The worse part was he was home most of the time and didn't have the WiFi connected! He knows I check his history. Both on his phone and his laptop. I actually have his account mirrored on my device.

lookingforwardfromhere

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I still have the unlimited, but I'll be dumping it this winter because I have to get 2 of my kids phones and they won't add lines to share the unlimited. I have 2 lines on unlimited and 1 on 2GB for mom. I can get all 5 lines with 30GB for just about what I'm paying now. Time to get used to data monitoring.
They may not add them to share your unlimited but they will add them and they can share their data without you losing your unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7