Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
The ad is for the S7 or S7 Edge. The Note 7 is not for sale yet.
056fea93d44e9d7e1b28cf78f21964eb.jpg

dogdooley

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I'll have to check that out in the store or on the phone. I tried online and it makes me pick a data plan. The 2-year contract price is nice though.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I still have the unlimited, but I'll be dumping it this winter because I have to get 2 of my kids phones and they won't add lines to share the unlimited. I have 2 lines on unlimited and 1 on 2GB for mom. I can get all 5 lines with 30GB for just about what I'm paying now. Time to get used to data monitoring.

Yes it sucks watching how much data you use each month. But I've gotten used to it lol.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I had unlimited on 4 lines up until 2 years ago... I just couldn't continue to jump through all the hoops to keep it... Wasn't worth the headache for me... And now my bill is noticeably a lot cheaper.
I've been peeking in on the Verizon thread on Howard Forums to keep up with the new hurdles you guys face

Wow...Howard Forums....haven't heard that one in a while.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Smartswitch is on Verizon Note 7

As it has already been stated... it actually is. The only thing you need to download is Smart Switch for your computer and if you use iTunes to manage your music it will "take" from you iTunes backup.

aaron13178

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just off customer service, after being told numerous times they would ship to me due to store issues locally and the closest other store being 40 miles away, which I drove to and was refused a replacement, they are now saying the notes in my account stating they would ship are not there and I have to in store. I told them they are giving me the run around and was told she would call me back. I'll fall over dead if they call.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll fall over dead if they call.

I said the same thing when I called about the double exchange, lol.... The rep (Jacqueline) said she would call my store to make sure they don't give me no bull, then call me back... I was like yeah, OK (yeah right).... Not only did she call the store. She texted me and said she's tied up on calls and will call in a few... She actually called back!!!!! I was shocked!!!!!!

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Not when VZW is the only carrier that works well in your area so you're stuck with it. I'm in what you call Rural America.
EDIT: The only unlimited data phone plans for VZW are Grandfathered.

Peace. Alan

Exactly! Another rural dweller here. The only service that works is VZW. Internet service is horrible out here too. My VZW is way faster than my DSL service. Oh well. The price one pays for some elbow room. :)

aaron13178

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I said the same thing when I called about the double exchange, lol.... The rep (Jacqueline) said she would call my store to make sure they don't give me no bull, then call me back... I was like yeah, OK (yeah right).... Not only did she call the store. She texted me and said she's tied up on calls and will call in a few... She actually called back!!!!! I was shocked!!!!!!

I've been to local store three times and treated like hell. I'd be fired if I treated anyone the way I was treated in their store. Then to top it off one of them came into my work and gave me hell, or tried to at least. Wrote corporate, and I've told them I'm not going into store and being treated that way again. I have told them I have no issue returning phone to the store as all I have to do is hand it off, get proof and be gone. The last time I went I told the guy who after an hour finally acknowledged me my issue, he said we don't do that will playing with his phone. He never even looked at me. Asked repeatedly, very nicely to please just look up my account, only answer I got was we don't that here. Then another guy saw I was about to loose it, snaps at me saying give me your phone. I walked out. Then drove an hour to a store after being told I could exchange for something until note 7's came in, they refused, had them call customer service, I heard them say he could do it, he hangs up and says sorry, just keep until replacements arrive. I said funny because I heard her tell you that you could do this swap no issue. Took his card and writing corporate on him as well. I just want to be treated like a human being with a small amount of respect.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been to local store three times and treated like hell. I'd be fired if I treated anyone the way I was treated in their store. Then to top it off one of them came into my work and gave me hell, or tried to at least. Wrote corporate, and I've told them I'm not going into store and being treated that way again. I have told them I have no issue returning phone to the store as all I have to do is hand it off, get proof and be gone. The last time I went I told the guy who after an hour finally acknowledged me my issue, he said we don't do that will playing with his phone. He never even looked at me. Asked repeatedly, very nicely to please just look up my account, only answer I got was we don't that here. Then another guy saw I was about to loose it, snaps at me saying give me your phone. I walked out.

This sounds like the Canton , Ohio store.
By chance you aren't in oHIo are you ?

aaron13178

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I also heard them mutter a hole as I walked out. Lol. Took everything I had not to walk back in. Then to send your girlfriend or who ever she was into my work to give me a hard time was the last straw. I'm always polite, to my own detriment obviously. So there's no reason I should be treated that way or stalked at work. It's unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37