Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
WOW

I sent a text to the Canton , Ohio store asking if the Note 7's are ready to be picked up

Their reply to me was :

"We have a Samsung site that I put in your serial number and your phone is not effected. There were 2 different manufactures and you have a good one.'

WTF
Tell them you did the update and your battery is white, not green. It if your using a loaner point that out to them. They are Verizon reps, expect them being confused

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
WOW

I sent a text to the Canton , Ohio store asking if the Note 7's are ready to be picked up

Their reply to me was :

"We have a Samsung site that I put in your serial number and your phone is not effected. There were 2 different manufactures and you have a good one.'

WTF

Check this link where you can type in your imei number.

Galaxy Note7 Safety Recall and Exchange Program

Also, did you get an update today on your phone? If so, it will either keep your battery icon white or turn it green if it is a safe phone.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for checking. Seems strange they would have just the blue.

Does anybody know how often verizon gets phone shipments in? For example...if I cant make it into my store tomorrow...what is the chance they will get another truck of them by friday?
Just call and have one shipped, probably be quicker now and you get the color you want

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Anybody else off put by the green battery? In a way I think it kinda sucks having everything white then that blaring green icon sticking out like a sore thumb lol.

And what would YOU have suggested to visibly differentiate the bad from the good????

I wouldn't have liked a "Note 7 S" mark on mine.

Allnicksgone

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I just called Verizon. It's impossible to send me my replacement in the mail, which is how I originally got the phone. I must go to the store to replace it, according to the rep I spoke to.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Picked mine up at lunch today. I saw that they were available online this morning and was going to order one and then I decided to wait and check in store at lunch. Sure enough the Verizon close to my office had them in stock. They had every color and it looked like at least 5-6 of each.

I had turned in my Note 7 about two weeks ago and boy did I miss it. It's good to have it back.

blackhawk77#WN

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Try calling again. I called general support and said I am trying to figure out how to get my note7 replaced. The guy then said those are actually order-able today and set me up in 15 mins.

I just called Verizon. It's impossible to send me my replacement in the mail, which is how I originally got the phone. I must go to the store to replace it, according to the rep I spoke to.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just replaced mine.. blue for blue.. they asked if I had the box, to which I answered no. Didn't return any accessories or charger.. the little glitch was paying my phone off and I was like hmmm I don't enjoy paying so much bills hence me paying it off. Pretty easy to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol