10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 108109110111112 ...
tools
    Worked for me. I even brought it back to a different store than I got it from.
    Nice! Okay I'm gonna hurry up and get my files off my phone and get it back to them so I can get it of my account I hate paying for two phones.
    10-02-2016 09:21 AM
    When you receive an insurance replacement phone they always have tracking information on the return label. Why do they do it different with these?
    10-02-2016 09:38 AM
    It sucks for the people who wants to JUMP to the Note 7 but have to wait till late October.
    10-02-2016 10:19 AM
    We turned in our "bad" Note 7s to the store without any issues. Seems like different stores are handling the turn ins inconsistently. I would try a different store.
    10-02-2016 10:43 AM
    The return shipping without a tracker is just alarming. I had actually ordered an S6 edge plus through tmobile on the phone planning for it to be my permanent phone, but later the same day finally got the update on N7 replacement availability would be within a week, so I called and cancelled the S6EP. It was too late to stop it so it arrived and Tmo on the phone emailed me a return label with tracking (ups ground). I tracked it and it delivered back to them in normal time.
    They do it (no tracking number, USPS) mostly with JUMP device returns.....
    10-02-2016 11:16 AM
    Returned mine no issues a week ago, best experience ever, I live in Chesapeake va
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-02-2016 11:06 PM
    I tried to return my s7 edge through my local t-mobile store(jump on demand program) but the clerk at t-mobile store told me that I needed to place my phone in this plastic mailer and use this shipping label... (STRANGE LABEL).. than he proceeded to advise me to drop my package off at my local post office!... So, I went to my post office and gave my package to the postal clerk, expecting a receipt, but I was told there no receipt because there was no transaction!...
    This makes no sense! I have no proof that I shipped my phone back!
    This has been at least 6-7weeks and t-mobile is still charging me for this phone!. I am so angry with my local t-mobile store for not execpting my return, I just don't understand this!!!!
    10-03-2016 01:18 AM
    Anyone have issues with their T-Mobile bill since the return? I have a nearly 3k credit on my account which I know is incorrect, but hasn't adjusted after a week now. This is from 3 n7 exchanges.
    10-03-2016 04:42 AM
    Anyone have issues with their T-Mobile bill since the return? I have a nearly 3k credit on my account which I know is incorrect, but hasn't adjusted after a week now. This is from 3 n7 exchanges.
    Mine is a 700 some dollar credit I'm figuring IT Will adjust itself at The start of a new billing. I don't know they can just before that .
    10-03-2016 04:55 AM
    Dumb question but why weren't you able to turn it in at a local store? Is it something to do with the type of phone insurance?
    I am not sure what the issue is... but last time I did a JUMP, the store guys said they weren't allowed to accept the phone and that it had to be mailed to the address given. Not sure what the deal is with that.
    10-03-2016 08:30 AM
    The Tmo Rep that I just spoke to said that Note 7 would be available for sale for everyone beginning Oct. 5th. Take it for what it is worth!
    debdroid1a likes this.
    10-03-2016 11:26 AM
    Maybe there something to it because I called a T-Mobile store and the lady I talked to said she could order me one and have it delivered to my home. I kept stressing that I wasn't doing a exchange, that I just wanted to buy one brand new and she said that yes, she could order me one and have it delivered overnight.
    10-03-2016 08:46 PM
    10-03-2016 08:47 PM
    I feel for the people that want to get a N7, But I also know that not everyone that had a recalled N7 has been able to get their phone swapped out (seems to be a supply issue) How can they start offering new purchases if they are not done swapping out recalled devices? Just Sayin...

Cheers,
    BR
    10-04-2016 07:25 AM
    I feel for the people that want to get a N7, But I also know that not everyone that had a recalled N7 has been able to get their phone swapped out (seems to be a supply issue) How can they start offering new purchases if they are not done swapping out recalled devices? Just Sayin...

Cheers,
    BR
    But not a lot who have a recalled phone have attempted to exchange it.
    I doubt it's an inventory problem or they wouldn't sell them to new customers.
    They probably see that and their inventory is piling up with new shipments. They need to do something.

If someone hasn't got a recall exchange, why not? What are these people waiting for? They can go in today and get a phone, most likely. Or first thing tomorrow morning.
    10-04-2016 07:46 AM
    They do it (no tracking number, USPS) mostly with JUMP device returns.....
    I guess it's pretty good that I'm paranoid then and video the whole transaction as I'm putting it in the envelope and then handing it to the post office clerk. That way I have video proof that I sent it in LOL!
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-04-2016 08:41 AM
    They probably see that and their inventory is piling up with new shipments. They need to do something.

If someone hasn't got a recall exchange, why not? What are these people waiting for? They can go in today and get a phone, most likely. Or first thing tomorrow morning.
    I am kinda hoping that's the case, My wife has been trying to get her phone exchanged since they released the replacements, the TMO stores near Whittier, Ca have not had enough devices to swap everyone out. (I even called their 844 number last week for her and tried to get some assistance but there were no phones available and we were told that they are not shipping to the store for you any more)

Cheers,
    BR
    10-04-2016 08:53 AM
    I am kinda hoping that's the case, My wife has been trying to get her phone exchanged since they released the replacements, the TMO stores near Whittier, Ca have not had enough devices to swap everyone out. (I even called their 844 number last week for her and tried to get some assistance but there were no phones available and we were told that they are not shipping to the store for you any more)

Cheers,
    BR
    Yea I had to call around to several local stores when I got mine. They were going fast
    10-04-2016 09:01 AM
    I guess it's pretty good that I'm paranoid then and video the whole transaction as I'm putting it in the envelope and then handing it to the post office clerk. That way I have video proof that I sent it in LOL!
    Then the video stops and the clerk hands you your phone back.
    If I was defending the receiving party, I don't think that would hold up.
    Can't you pay a little money to get a tracking number or something if people are that worried about it?
    10-04-2016 09:33 AM

All stores within 20 miles of me are out of stock of replacements... I never initially went because they never had black and I'm not swapping colors but now they are all just OOS anf even T-Mobile of Facebook told me that they are having supply issues and to sit tight until new ones come in..

Guess no double dipping for me

What really sucks is that I'm getting charged for my Note 7 and G4 that they told me to hold on to until I got my replacement Note
    10-04-2016 12:56 PM
    Can't you pay a little money to get a tracking number or something if people are that worried about it?
    Yeah I'd probably just pay my own postage and just put their box in a box at this point... Way too much room for error
    10-04-2016 12:59 PM
    I don't intend on not using mine, either. I wonder if those few people that had that weird battery drain issue are at risk. The fast discharging as well as the ones that shut off at like 40%.
    I have Verizon & had the 1st Note 7 about Aug 19 until receiving new one early Sept. Mine got pretty warm at times & completely discharged overnight after full charge & powered off. I kept it in an open cookie tin for safety & only charged nearby. The replacement has been wonderful, no issues..but I stopped charging while asleep. Good luck!
    10-04-2016 01:08 PM
    What really sucks is that I'm getting charged for my Note 7 and G4 that they told me to hold on to until I got my replacement Note
    Call them... they waived the EIP on the Note 7 while I waited for the replacement. I only had to pay for the phone (S7) that DIDN'T explode (which is going back tomorrow by the way)
    10-04-2016 02:52 PM
    I actually tried that but they told me the information on the return label had to be showing in order for the package to be routed where it had to be and that I could not add another service on top of the prepaid label. I did not know what else to do other than to video the whole process of putting the phone in the box and then into the package and then handing it over to the clerk at the post office and me walking away. Yes, the clerk though I was nuts but I did not want to be held responsible for the device not getting back. I did not have an issue with it but I felt the video would help corroborate in case it was necessary.
    Yeah I'd probably just pay my own postage and just put their box in a box at this point... Way too much room for error
    10-05-2016 06:57 AM
    Anyone else still have a funny account balance. Mines about - $735. They still have an S6 edge plus eip on my account (never activated-promptky returned as soon as it arrived -went with N7 repl. Was told the eip should update by Friday. I just don't like wondering if I owe anything. Bill is due Oct 8 and of course with -735 it shows nothing due right now
    10-05-2016 12:27 PM
2,848 ... 108109110111112 ...