10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    I turned mine in last night and got an S7E again.
    I'm going back and forth on doing that. I just don't know if after using the Note 7 (which I really love) I would be happy with it.
    09-10-2016 10:30 AM
    LOL...I can't with all of the fear mongering and wild assumptions...over a damn phone smh.

Guess what? You have the power right now. Return your Note for a refund. You now have money to spend on whatever phone you want, including a brand new Note, should you choose to wait.

Where's the downside again?
    09-10-2016 10:33 AM
    oh I'm not happy about it but once they start recommending that you take it back I decided that I should.
    09-10-2016 10:33 AM
    Here's a question? Will those not willing to return their phone possibly hinder the process? It's not like the carrier's can't run a system macro to see how many are still out there and have to report it to the power that be.
    No but Samsung and T-mobile CAN block the IMEI of defective phones making the phone useless.

I actually think down the road this will happen.
    09-10-2016 10:40 AM
    No but Samsung and T-mobile CAN block the IMEI of defective phones making the phone useless.

I actually think down the road this will happen.
    I don't. It would have to change from them urging people to do it to demanding before something like that would even be thought of.
    09-10-2016 10:42 AM
    Posted by Tabbiel1989 "I dmed Tmobile on Twitter and they said that we could choose from any phones they have and get a loaner phone. I hope they're right. I'm getting ready to go to T-mobile and find out."
    I swapped mine for the S7 and tmobile noted that it was a loaner and that I will be going back to the Note 7 once the replacements are in. I called customer services last night after I saw Samsung's new loaner policy to verify and they confirmed that there was a note in my file saying that it was a temporary replacement until the Note 7 comes back.
    09-10-2016 10:44 AM
    LOL...I can't with all of the fear mongering and wild assumptions...over a damn phone smh.

Guess what? You have the power right now. Return your Note for a refund. You now have money to spend on whatever phone you want, including a brand new Note, should you choose to wait.

Where's the downside again?
    The downside is no other phone really competes with this device...it's sad to say
    09-10-2016 10:45 AM
    I swapped mine for the S7 and tmobile noted that it was a loaner and that I will be going back to the Note 7 once the replacements are in. I called customer services last night after I saw Samsung's new loaner policy to verify and they confirmed that there was a note in my file saying that it was a temporary replacement until the Note 7 comes back.
    Hmm that's an option then.
    09-10-2016 10:46 AM
    The downside is no other phone really competes with this device...it's sad to say
    This is so true. I tried to look at other phones to see if I could switch to another and just be done with it but I can't. I looked at the S7 Edge and it just doesn't have all the features I liked. Especially the AOD ones. I was looking forward to the V20 but that 3200 mAh battery was a disappointment. It's still more appealing to me than the S7 Edge though because of the flat screen and removable battery giving me more protection options. I looked at the S7 and it has the same screen size as the back up S5 that I'm using. Ugh.
    09-10-2016 10:51 AM
    Im going in this afternoon to return my phone. If I order iphone 7 from apple direct all I do is pop in my simcard right when I get the shipment? No needing to go to tmobile store?
    09-10-2016 11:00 AM
    Im going in this afternoon to return my phone. If I order iphone 7 from apple direct all I do is pop in my simcard right when I get the shipment? No needing to go to tmobile store?
    If they're the same SIM card size, yes. Drop it in and go.
    09-10-2016 11:03 AM
    If they're the same SIM card size, yes. Drop it in and go.
    I have the newer micro size sim card. Does iphone 7 take that u think?
    09-10-2016 11:04 AM
    I have the newer micro size sim card. Does iphone 7 take that u think?
    Pretty sure they're both nanosim so you should be good.
    09-10-2016 11:06 AM
    I don't. It would have to change from them urging people to do it to demanding before something like that would even be thought of.
    It kind of will come to that when CPSC makes there official statement on what to do. (which they have not done yet)
    09-10-2016 11:07 AM
    Pretty sure they're both nanosim so you should be good.
    Nano, my bad lol that is what I got. My dad S5 uses older micro and when I went to give him my s7 it was too big for it.
    09-10-2016 11:10 AM
    Im trying to order the 7 plus and shipping is 2-3 weeks and with ground I wouldn't get it until early oct. Anyways it won't let me select in store pickup when it comes in. What gives? Can someone help me out? I cant get anyone on live chat.
    09-10-2016 11:27 AM
    What are you going to do in the meantime while waiting for a back ordered iPhone?
    09-10-2016 11:33 AM
    What are you going to do in the meantime while waiting for a back ordered iPhone?
    Im using an S7 I still have I was going to sell. The tiny screen is driving me crazy. Apparently it is because it is backordered 3 weeks is why it won't let me select the option to pick up for the iphone. FML.

Maybe it's a sign to hold onto my Note 7 to swap. Is the Edge S7 still a modern phone or better to stick with my Note a bit longer?
    hailsusy90 likes this.
    09-10-2016 11:37 AM
    Im using an S7 I still have I was going to sell. The tiny screen is driving me crazy. Apparently it is because it is backordered 3 weeks is why it won't let me select the option to pick up for the iphone. FML.

Maybe it's a sign to hold onto my Note 7 to swap. Is the Edge S7 still a modern phone or better to stick with my Note a bit longer?
    After looking at reviews and videos of other phones I'm just going to wait for the replacement. I don't like anything else. Hopefully the replacements come soon.
    09-10-2016 11:38 AM
    After looking at reviews and videos of other phones I'm just going to wait for the replacement. I don't like anything else. Hopefully the replacements come soon.
    If I do decide to go for an edge at least shipping times shouldn't be bad if store by me doesn't have it in stock. The more I'm reading IMO the gubermint stepping in during Iphone release tells me something. I swear our government agencies are corrupt. And it's not a one party thing, both parties are.
    09-10-2016 11:45 AM
    That's pretty much the direction we are headed in, bud.
    09-10-2016 11:48 AM

LOL...well I do agree with you there. I'd have a tough time going down to an S7 size. Have you considered a Nexus 6P?
    09-10-2016 11:49 AM
    Im trying to order the 7 plus and shipping is 2-3 weeks and with ground I wouldn't get it until early oct. Anyways it won't let me select in store pickup when it comes in. What gives? Can someone help me out? I cant get anyone on live chat.
    Apple is not doing in store reservations until mid October. They announced this a couple of days ago.
    09-10-2016 11:50 AM
    Apple is not doing in store reservations until mid October. They announced this a couple of days ago.
    Yea It looks thats way. My dad talked me out of getting an Iphone anyways saying I'd be mad like I was when I had it 6 years ago and the performance and said stick to the Note or exchange for S7 edge.

Since the Edge is easier to obtain via overnight shipping if worse case store doesn't have it, should I wait a couple more weeks then and see if the Note is released before jumping to the Edge? Then in April next year I'll get the new Edge Plus that is rumored. HOWEVER no more pre ordering again for me. I will wait a month or two to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.
    hailsusy90 likes this.
    09-10-2016 12:13 PM
    Yea It looks thats way. My dad talked me out of getting an Iphone anyways saying I'd be mad like I was when I had it 6 years ago and the performance and said stick to the Note or exchange for S7 edge.

Since the Edge is easier to obtain via overnight shipping if worse case store doesn't have it, should I wait a couple more weeks then and see if the Note is released before jumping to the Edge? Then in April next year I'll get the new Edge Plus that is rumored. HOWEVER no more pre ordering again for me. I will wait a month or two to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.
    Honestly I'd just go right now and swap it out for a Edge, I'm sure your store has them. They aren't exactly hard to get these days. Then you can just stop worrying. That's what I and others have decided to do today. It's not worth all of the Hassel for a phone that we all know at this point is dead in the water. It's reputation is ruined.
    09-10-2016 12:16 PM
2,848 ... 2728293031 ...