T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
LOL...I can't with all of the fear mongering and wild assumptions...over a damn phone smh.

Guess what? You have the power right now. Return your Note for a refund. You now have money to spend on whatever phone you want, including a brand new Note, should you choose to wait.

Where's the downside again?

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Here's a question? Will those not willing to return their phone possibly hinder the process? It's not like the carrier's can't run a system macro to see how many are still out there and have to report it to the power that be.

No but Samsung and T-mobile CAN block the IMEI of defective phones making the phone useless.

I actually think down the road this will happen.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
No but Samsung and T-mobile CAN block the IMEI of defective phones making the phone useless.

I actually think down the road this will happen.
I don't. It would have to change from them urging people to do it to demanding before something like that would even be thought of.

jugue76

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Posted by Tabbiel1989 "I dmed Tmobile on Twitter and they said that we could choose from any phones they have and get a loaner phone. I hope they're right. I'm getting ready to go to T-mobile and find out."

I swapped mine for the S7 and tmobile noted that it was a loaner and that I will be going back to the Note 7 once the replacements are in. I called customer services last night after I saw Samsung's new loaner policy to verify and they confirmed that there was a note in my file saying that it was a temporary replacement until the Note 7 comes back.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
LOL...I can't with all of the fear mongering and wild assumptions...over a damn phone smh.

Guess what? You have the power right now. Return your Note for a refund. You now have money to spend on whatever phone you want, including a brand new Note, should you choose to wait.

Where's the downside again?
The downside is no other phone really competes with this device...it's sad to say

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I swapped mine for the S7 and tmobile noted that it was a loaner and that I will be going back to the Note 7 once the replacements are in. I called customer services last night after I saw Samsung's new loaner policy to verify and they confirmed that there was a note in my file saying that it was a temporary replacement until the Note 7 comes back.
Hmm that's an option then.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
The downside is no other phone really competes with this device...it's sad to say
This is so true. I tried to look at other phones to see if I could switch to another and just be done with it but I can't. I looked at the S7 Edge and it just doesn't have all the features I liked. Especially the AOD ones. I was looking forward to the V20 but that 3200 mAh battery was a disappointment. It's still more appealing to me than the S7 Edge though because of the flat screen and removable battery giving me more protection options. I looked at the S7 and it has the same screen size as the back up S5 that I'm using. Ugh.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Im going in this afternoon to return my phone. If I order iphone 7 from apple direct all I do is pop in my simcard right when I get the shipment? No needing to go to tmobile store?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Im trying to order the 7 plus and shipping is 2-3 weeks and with ground I wouldn't get it until early oct. Anyways it won't let me select in store pickup when it comes in. What gives? Can someone help me out? I cant get anyone on live chat.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
What are you going to do in the meantime while waiting for a back ordered iPhone?

Im using an S7 I still have I was going to sell. The tiny screen is driving me crazy. Apparently it is because it is backordered 3 weeks is why it won't let me select the option to pick up for the iphone. FML.

Maybe it's a sign to hold onto my Note 7 to swap. Is the Edge S7 still a modern phone or better to stick with my Note a bit longer?

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Im using an S7 I still have I was going to sell. The tiny screen is driving me crazy. Apparently it is because it is backordered 3 weeks is why it won't let me select the option to pick up for the iphone. FML.

Maybe it's a sign to hold onto my Note 7 to swap. Is the Edge S7 still a modern phone or better to stick with my Note a bit longer?
After looking at reviews and videos of other phones I'm just going to wait for the replacement. I don't like anything else. Hopefully the replacements come soon.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
After looking at reviews and videos of other phones I'm just going to wait for the replacement. I don't like anything else. Hopefully the replacements come soon.

If I do decide to go for an edge at least shipping times shouldn't be bad if store by me doesn't have it in stock. The more I'm reading IMO the gubermint stepping in during Iphone release tells me something. I swear our government agencies are corrupt. And it's not a one party thing, both parties are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm