2,848 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    Email:
    Paid on:
    Paid using:
    TRANSACTION
    Due today $779.99
    Due monthly $0.00
    $0.00 If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on phone becomes due.
    Insurance deductible $0.00
    Taxes and fees $32.95
    Shipping $24.99
    Total $812.94
    ORDER HISTORY
    Order placed09/10/2016
    ESTIMATED TO SHIP09/10/2016 - 09/15/2016
    Here's how mine shows up on the my T-Mobile app and website
    T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread-s7edge.jpg

Mine does show a monthly payment due, was it processed different than yours?
    09-11-2016 11:18 PM
    I just got my loaner EIP.

Regular S7 was listed.

Just called back and got order changed to S7 Edge as I have had a note for 3+ years and can't go back small... lol

Those who got a J7 or similiar should call back and try to change order.
    09-11-2016 11:26 PM
    I was told that my bill will have a monthly payment for the loaner s7 edge but I will also have a credit of the same amount as the monthly payment - so you will end up not paying for the device actually.
    09-11-2016 11:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s7edge.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	239165

Yes because is just a freebie not on eip. Just reached out to T-force and no charge it's all free and have it in black and white
    09-11-2016 11:50 PM
    I'm in the same boat you are. However, when I finally called the lady was very helpful and apologized for my inconvenience. She said she would send me out 2 J7s and I asked if that was the only ones they offered to which she said yes. She informed me if I wanted a different phone it would be treated as an exchange. With the news that was posted on the main page about the 6 year old I didn't argue and just said to sent them. That's the last thing I need is to wind up in the hospital because a phone blew up in my daughters hand.
    09-12-2016 01:18 AM
    I never signed a new EIP, they just told me they would ship out the S7E, and latest I would get it is Wednesday. No more loaner phones are given out instore. The policy changed on the 11th. You have to call the 844 number they give you. Don't call 611 cause they just refer you back to that 844 number. 611 doesn't know the policy or something, which is probably why people are getting stuck with a J series.
    09-12-2016 02:39 AM
    When did you get your loaner? I'm sure it will very from store to store of what's available.
    I got it yesterday (9/11) at about 6pm. They asked me what phone I wanted and said I could pick any phone they had so I picked the S7E.
    09-12-2016 06:17 AM
    Don't bother to go to the stores. Call the number on the website and they will ship it out to you.
    It's weird when I called the number the lady said they couldn't ship out a loaner over the phone and that I had to go into the store. I swear they need to train their staff on what the heck to do because there's no reason that there's so much gray area when it comes to this. I get that it doesn't happen often, but regardless.
    09-12-2016 06:19 AM
    It's weird when I called the number the lady said they couldn't ship out a loaner over the phone and that I had to go into the store. I swear they need to train their staff on what the heck to do because there's no reason that there's so much gray area when it comes to this. I get that it doesn't happen often, but regardless.
    Did you call the special 844 number?
    09-12-2016 06:55 AM

Best Buy add in the Sunday paper. That's 50% off, I hope our new Notes are discounted too
    09-12-2016 07:40 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...171ad39bda.jpg
    Best Buy add in the Sunday paper. That's 50% off, I hope our new Notes are discounted too
    Considering the phone isn't even for sale, this ad doesn't mean to much.

Sprint loyalty service credit is for a lease and has nothing to do with the Note 7 specifically. Sprint runs many promos like this for many different devices. With a Sprint lease, if you want to end the lease early, they will circle back and charge you all the loyalty credits you received, so you only get the discount if you keep the device a full 2 years.
    09-12-2016 08:00 AM
    Considering the phone isn't even for sale, this ad doesn't mean to much.

Sprint loyalty service credit is for a lease and has nothing to do with the Note 7 specifically. Sprint runs many promos like this for many different devices. With a Sprint lease, if you want to end the lease early, they will circle back and charge you all the loyalty credits you received, so you only get the discount if you keep the device a full 2 years.
    Okay, good call. Thanks for clearing that up
    09-12-2016 08:16 AM
    Okay, good call. Thanks for clearing that up
    Was this in the current ad or a leak for next weeks ad? I only ask because it wasn't in the current ad in my area.
    09-12-2016 08:24 AM
    To be clear, you only need to call the 844 number to get a loaner phone and all Note7 returns/exchanges are done in store, correct?
    09-12-2016 08:43 AM
    You don't need to call the number, just go to a store. And after one store gave me the runaround Saturday, a phone rep told me it is against the law now for a store to refuse to accept the phone, thanks to the CPSC recall. After that, I just walked into one of my local T-Mo stores, and said "I have a Note7 I want to exchange", and walked out shortly thereafter with a new Edge7.
    09-12-2016 09:23 AM
    My store on Sunday was clueless. He told me not in store, then said to call back the next day when I could talk to a manager.
    09-12-2016 09:28 AM
    Did you call the special 844 number?
    Yep. It really irritated me that the person had no clue what to do. And yes, it was the number right from the T-Mobile recall page.
    09-12-2016 09:56 AM
    Went to tmobile store yesterday and was told to call the 844 number. Just called the 844 number and they said to go to the store and very adamant about it. Tried the chat method which said to either go to the store or call the 844 number. This is out of hand and ridiculous. I guess I'm forced to wait until the replacement is available or the phone blows up.
    09-12-2016 10:53 AM
    Yeah, when I got the runaround at one store on Saturday, the phone rep I later talked to was pissed. She said that she will note in my account that I was instructed to go to a store to do my return, and that if I get more grief I should instruct the store personnel to call customer service (or call them myself while I am there). Can you imagine the liability resulting from being turned away at a store and then having your phone blow up?
    09-12-2016 11:08 AM
    Went to tmobile store yesterday and was told to call the 844 number. Just called the 844 number and they said to go to the store and very adamant about it. Tried the chat method which said to either go to the store or call the 844 number. This is out of hand and ridiculous. I guess I'm forced to wait until the replacement is available or the phone blows up.
    Or just go exchange for an S7E and cut your loss and try this again in March when the S8 is out. That seems like the best plan at this point. Hey you'l at least get a VR or 256 sd card out of it for free with the new promotion.
    09-12-2016 11:09 AM
    My daughter has the s7edge and it is a good phone but the note 7 is the best phone that i have ever had and i have had every note since the note2. The battery life is astounding. I'm not a power user but consider myself a heavy user. the note7 blazes through everything i throw at it and after a 12 hour day I still have around 50% battery life left. I do also use the spen on a regular basis.
    09-12-2016 11:19 AM
    So I found out this morning that my loaner order from yesterday was done incorrectly so after wasting 4.5 hours of my weekend trying to do something that shouldn't be too difficult, I was back at the beginning again.

I ended up calling T-Mobile corporate and was transferred to a Corporate Account Rep and they handled everything and I feel much more confident it was done correctly.

The ball has really been dropped with this whole thing and, it really feels T-Mobile doesn't really have a sense of urgency about everything. I feel like if they did, none us would have such a hard time with the process...just my two sense. With that said, I will still remain loyal.
    09-12-2016 11:22 AM
    Or just go exchange for an S7E and cut your loss and try this again in March when the S8 is out. That seems like the best plan at this point. Hey you'l at least get a VR or 256 sd card out of it for free with the new promotion.
    Agreed. A bonus 256 gb card is at least some compensation for this mess.
    09-12-2016 11:22 AM
    My daughter has the s7edge and it is a good phone but the note 7 is the best phone that i have ever had and i have had every note since the note2. The battery life is astounding. I'm not a power user but consider myself a heavy user. the note7 blazes through everything i throw at it and after a 12 hour day I still have around 50% battery life left. I do also use the spen on a regular basis.
    Well the s7 edge is the better performer and it's not even debatable (same hardware, less processes running on it).

Only thing keeping me from the edge is that I don't know if it'll get GraceUX. I've also grown fond of the Note's subtler edges.
    09-12-2016 11:23 AM
    I agree that the Note is a great phone. Im going to continue to use my phone until the replacement phones are sent out. I have had zero heat issues, and I use all types of charging that's available. Wireless. Fast charging. In car using Android Auto. I have a spare S6 laying around, but I'm comfortable using the Note.
    09-12-2016 11:24 AM
2,848 ... 3940414243 ...