10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    It doesnt make any sense but who knows what they are thinking. Hopefully they will come at this with a well thought out approach and make things proper with all of us pre-order owner's. It's been a huge hassle to deal with. I wasted over 5 hours this weekend at today dealing with it.

Regardless, I will remain loyal.
    09-12-2016 07:32 PM
    Do u keep the phone or have to send it in?
    I just went into the store and gave them my Note 7 and switched to G7E
    09-12-2016 07:35 PM
    But when will you get it?
    Probaly 2017 lol ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    09-12-2016 07:37 PM
    I called the 1-844 number and spoke with a very nice young lady. She went over what I had to do get a loaner phone. I went with a silver S7E. I did that because I already had a case for my old S7E that I just sent back a few weeks ago before all this fiasco began. She said it would be sent out overnight by UPS. So I should get it by Wednesday, I had it sent to my work so I know for sure I will get it. I'm just waiting for the EIP by email to sign. Those who had to sign a EIP agreement how long did it take to receive it? She said it could take up to 20hrs...ouch. ...that long. Better not be that long.
    09-12-2016 08:12 PM
    Anyone able to get their 69.99 down payment refunded? I have been jerked around for 7 business days now with T-Mobile. Nobody knows how to do it and constantly passes the buck to someone else. I am very close to disputing it with my bank.
    09-12-2016 08:15 PM
    I agree with you. With N7, I experienced Wi-Fi drop, YouTube pause, unresponsive.
    There was a weird LTE drop bug too...Doesn't happen on the S7 edge
    hasasimo likes this.
    09-12-2016 08:26 PM
    Anyone able to get their 69.99 down payment refunded? I have been jerked around for 7 business days now with T-Mobile. Nobody knows how to do it and constantly passes the buck to someone else. I am very close to disputing it with my bank.
    I got both my down payment for the note 7 refunded and they made me pay the tax for s7 edge when I was at the store but today on twitter...I got that tax credited back. Still in line for my replacement note and trust me I'm not paying any down payment for my replacement.
    09-12-2016 08:27 PM
    Coming out of lurking to post my "wonderful" experience with T-Mobile so far today:

-Started a chat with an agent to see if I could get my replacement that way, they tell me to call the special replacement phone number.

-So at 12:30 during my lunch break I call the number. Agent is nice, and says she's placing the order for my replacement S7E and I'll get an email with the EIP.

-3 hours go by, I notice I haven't gotten any emails yet. So I call back. New agent apologizes, says she will expedite my request to her supervisor and I'll get the email within the next 45 minutes.

-I run some errands, 2 hours go by, still no email. So I call back. This agent claims there's an issue with their system and I won't have the replacement order placed until tomorrow at the earliest.

-I hit up TmobileHelp on twitter which results in a DM conversation that goes nowhere. Basically just tells me my only recourse is to call that special number they have set up for the recall.

-So I just now talked to another agent, she placed an order. (Of course the original color I requested 8 hours ago is now gone and only silver is now in stock. Not a big deal to me though.) Says I'll get an email within the next 2 - 4 hours and that she'll be keeping an eye on it and will call me when it goes through.
    09-12-2016 08:30 PM
    I called the 1-844 number and spoke with a very nice young lady. She went over what I had to do get a loaner phone. I went with a silver S7E. I did that because I already had a case for my old S7E that I just sent back a few weeks ago before all this fiasco began. She said it would be sent out overnight by UPS. So I should get it by Wednesday, I had it sent to my work so I know for sure I will get it. I'm just waiting for the EIP by email to sign. Those who had to sign a EIP agreement how long did it take to receive it? She said it could take up to 20hrs...ouch. ...that long. Better not be that long.
    As soon as I hung up w/ the customer rep, the email came right away. If I were you, follow up and tell them you didn't get the eip email.
    09-12-2016 08:30 PM
    As soon as I hung up w/ the customer rep, the email came right away. If I were you, follow up and tell them you didn't get the eip email.
    I called back and the first order was never placed...the rep couldn't find my order number. So I had to re-place my order...same phone and color. And I should get an email with my EIP soon ( within 24 hrs) But it might be closer to 30 min.. She had to have the supervisor place the order. This better go through and go to the right address.
    09-12-2016 08:59 PM
    I called back and the first order was never placed...the rep couldn't find my order number. So I had to re-place my order...same phone and color. And I should get an email with my EIP soon ( within 24 hrs) But it might be closer to 30 min.. She had to have the supervisor place the order. This better go through and go to the right address.
    Read my post, I'm going through the exact same thing. Even had a rep say they were having their supervisor place an order, and it didn't happen.
    09-12-2016 09:12 PM
    EIP email should come right away or in just a couple minutes.
    09-12-2016 09:15 PM
    I called the 844 number around midnight on Saturday and did not receive the EIP form via email until about 2:30pm on Sunday... so just because you don't receive it within 30 minutes like some people are claiming you should doesn't mean that something went wrong. I received the "thank you for your order" email from T-Mobile within 30 minutes of signing the EIP with an estimated ship date of 9/11-9/16. As of now I have not received shipping confirmation, so it may end up being later in the estimated shipping date range that it ships out.
    09-12-2016 09:33 PM
    I got my down payment and sales tax refunded. Took an hour and a half for the store manager to process my return. I had ordered the Note 7 online and the process for returns is complicated.
    09-12-2016 09:50 PM
    Just called customer service, was offer a 128gb iphone 7 plus no down payment.. Might take the up on that offer
    T-Mobile offered the iPhone? Interesting
    09-12-2016 10:32 PM
    I got my email earlier today with tracking for my replacement s7 edge.
    09-12-2016 10:50 PM
    Ok, finally got my eip email.
    09-12-2016 11:13 PM
    According to the owners club thread, Tmobile getting replacements on the 16th!!! Is this true? Now I can just swap my device then.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...rs-club-9.html
    09-12-2016 11:49 PM
    Mine took like 3 hrs, this was Sunday around 7pm that I signed the EIP. I got a text telling me once it's shipped I should get a text with a tracking #. It's 10pm Monday and it hasn't shipped.

I asked for a case to protect it and she said she couldn't process that, but that I could go to a store and request a loaner case.
    09-13-2016 12:11 AM
    I got the Note 7 on JOD so I didn't pay anything. I did exchange it for a different color that same day it came out and paid the $50 restocking fee. I chatted with T-Mobile Saturday and was able to get that refunded.
    09-13-2016 12:14 AM
    Seems like this was just added today on tmo recall verbiage.

Customers can sign up to be notified and learn about the exchange process at t-mo.co/Note7_Recall. Customers can call us at 1-844-275-9309 to have any device of their choice in our inventory sent straight to them with free next business day shipping. They can also visit one of our retail stores to exchange devices.

Additionally, to help offset any additional costs our customers may have incurred throughout this process, anyone who returns their Note7 for a replacement will automatically receive a one-time $25 credit on their T-Mobile bill within 2 bill cycles
    09-13-2016 12:28 AM
    Any idea how long it takes for an EIP to drop from an account after returning a Note7? I'm not on Jump or anything.
    09-13-2016 03:22 AM
    Any idea how long it takes for an EIP to drop from an account after returning a Note7? I'm not on Jump or anything.
    Shouldn't be long, it's nice tmobile finally got on the ball and are servicing the customers better. I'm gonna stay with my Note order the new iPhone 7 plus and choose between the 2 devices in the end. Hopefully replacements come in soon, the note 7 is a great device just sucks all the negative bs around it. As for down-payments I'm gonna ask the fee be waived to order the new iPhone
    09-13-2016 05:50 AM
    Good news??? This is what I found. (hopefully it will work...)

Samsung's Quick Fix for Note 7 Is No Full Recharge | Business News | US News
    09-13-2016 06:38 AM
    I think everybody should count there losses and just switch to another device. This is a big black eye for Samsung, I'm the first one to say a couple weeks ago it wasn't a big deal but I change my mind it's definitely not safe having this device
    09-13-2016 07:20 AM
2,848 ... 4243444546 ...