10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    So any word today on when replacement Note 7s will come in? Should I just say heck with it and buy an S7 edge? What should I do? how much longer will we have to wait?
    09-13-2016 02:15 PM
    This is all in the government hands now. Once they give the approval, the flood gates should open.
    09-13-2016 02:20 PM
    This is all in the government hands now. Once they give the approval, the flood gates should open.
    So what should I do?
    09-13-2016 02:21 PM
    I am going to enjoy my loaner S7 Edge for a while and fall in love with the Note 7 again when I receive my replacement. 
    09-13-2016 02:27 PM
    So any word today on when replacement Note 7s will come in? Should I just say heck with it and buy an S7 edge? What should I do? how much longer will we have to wait?
    I posted this on here yesterday but it got lost in the recall hoopla,My Corp tmobile store instructed me to keep my Note 7 because Sept 16th they will get the fresh batch to swap out in store I'm in houston/katy texas.
    09-13-2016 02:28 PM
    So what should I do?
    Do whatever you wish, nobody on here can make a decision for you. At this point nobody knows when the new Note 7s will be available, so proceed however you would like.
    09-13-2016 02:28 PM
    So what should I do?
    CPSC has not even given their official recall yet.

I personally think this will take a month or 2 to sort out. The fact CPSC hasnt given anymore info is not too encouraging.
    09-13-2016 02:30 PM
    I posted this on here yesterday but it got lost in the recall hoopla,My Corp tmobile store instructed me to keep my Note 7 because Sept 16th they will get the fresh batch to swap out in store I'm in houston/katy texas.
    This is entirely possible but it is extremely unlikely that T-Mobile could know what the CPSC plans to do.
    09-13-2016 02:31 PM
    I would take that date with a grain of salt. If T-mobile truly knew when the new Notes are showing up, why would they continue processing loaner requests?
    CPSC has not even given their official recall yet.

I personally think this will take a month or 2 to sort out. The fact CPSC hasnt given anymore info is not too encouraging.
    The poster above said tmobile store said Sept 16th.
    I think do what you want, no one here knows exact dates or outcomes of anything. We're all reading articles and talking to different Tmobile employees who give us different answers. We just share what we've learned on here. You seem to want someone to tell you exactly what to do, but no one here can do that. Call Tmobile and ask for help in your decision.
    09-13-2016 02:37 PM
    T-mobile stores say all kinds of random things... they are not involved with the CPSC and this is all in the CPSC's hands now.
    09-13-2016 02:39 PM
    No way that happens.

T-mobile wouldnt be going through all the trouble right now. THey would just be saying hold on a couple of more days.

This thing is going into October
    09-13-2016 02:40 PM
    Spoke to my local T-Mobile this morning, there's nothing stopping them from swapping our phones out when they get stock on the new Note 7s. He said he spoke to Samsung this morning and if they don't get them this week, likely next week.
    09-13-2016 02:51 PM
    Just got off with T-mobile to get my loaners s7 Edge

FYI:

They are all out of the Silver and only shipping out Gold Units now

Very very quick process by the way

Oh and the rep on the phone told me twice "make sure you keep your Note 7 powered off and in secure location"
    09-13-2016 02:53 PM
    Just got off with T-mobile to get my loaners s7 Edge

FYI:

They are all out of the Silver and only shipping out Gold Units now

Very very quick process by the way
    Lol when I ordered my loaner they were all out of black and gold, only shipping silver. I think they're just giving us what they have most of
    09-13-2016 02:55 PM
    Lol when I ordered my loaner they were all out of black and gold, only shipping silver.
    I wish that I had known about the loaner program before I switched to S7E but I'll bet the way this fiasco has gone if I pitch a big enough fit when the Note comes back I'll be able to switch back to it pretty painlessly
    09-13-2016 02:56 PM
    Yesterday a 844 number T-mobile rep told me that Samsung is saying end of Oct/ first of Nov before the Note 7 replacement are received. I had to call them back twice today and the other two reps mentioned to me the same time line. Of course, take that with a grain of salt for any Note 7 information seems to be scattered in all directions.
    09-13-2016 02:58 PM
    I have heard the same thing....October or November. I do have to say that I am sort of looking forward to carrying around a naked S7 Edge for awhile to see how it holds up. I am always REALLY careful with my phones but this one will be sans case and I won't have to be as careful because I am just sending it back anyhow.....
    If you drop it and break the screen you may be liable for having to fix that before you return it. I sure wouldn't risk it.
    09-13-2016 03:16 PM
    So tmobile is running low on the Edge now? so I might just have to get all my money back then and wait.
    09-13-2016 03:25 PM
    Lol when I ordered my loaner they were all out of black and gold, only shipping silver. I think they're just giving us what they have most of
    Yeah, when I first called in around Noon yesterday they had Black, Silver and Gold. When I called back again in the evening to get my order done correctly, they only had silver left.
    09-13-2016 03:37 PM
    Lol. I missed out on that. I hope the Note 7's come in quickly as much as the next person, but it's unfortunately probably not going to the case and I have accepted it.
    Yeah I'm guessing it might be a couple weeks, maybe longer.
    09-13-2016 03:41 PM
    Yeah, when I first called in around Noon yesterday they had Black, Silver and Gold. When I called back again in the evening to get my order done correctly, they only had silver left.
    Tmobile website only list silver and gold s7 edge. I guess black is out of stock. Is it possible I don't act fast enough I might have to return the Note 7 and just get a refund if there are no edge phones? I don't want to get burned on Sept 30 waiting for a Note 7 replacement and the return time turns out.
    09-13-2016 03:46 PM
    Anyone go into retail store and get a S7 Edge? I went in, they had no clue and wanted to call retail support..I didn't have time to deal with clueless reps. If I go back in to a different store, can I walk out with a S7 Edge?
    09-13-2016 03:50 PM
    Mod note: Ladies and gentlemen, please keep discussion productive and on topic. Personal attacks, insults, taking threads off topic and other disruptive posting behaviors are not acceptable. If you do not like a post, please behave like an adult and move on, or if you feel it violates the forum rules, please report it. At no point should members be calling each other out in posts. Thanks.
    09-13-2016 03:57 PM
2,848 ... 4546474849 ...