10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    Definitely I had the s7 edge before my note 7 and to me honestly there's not much of a difference. I'll never go below 5.5
    Just depends. If you use the s pen a lot then it's a big difference. I went back to the note 5. I loved the curve on the n7 but the s7 edge I hate the way light reflects along the edge on both sides. I don't know why just an ocd thing I guess. I just can't get past it.
    09-13-2016 10:25 PM
    Do you think the 7 plus will be better than the S7 Edge and V20?
    From what I'm hearing in early reviews the camera is awesome it blows away the note 7. The S7 Edge was an excellent device the battery life is amazing on that phone but like many people said it was too curvy and at times there was unnecessary touches. Better I can't say
    09-13-2016 10:47 PM
    My loaner S7 Edge is supposed to arrive tomorrow but it hasn't even shipped!
    lsmith9523 likes this.
    09-13-2016 11:50 PM
    The photos on the verge didn't look impressive. Especially the low light shots. Meh.
    09-14-2016 12:02 AM
    My loaner S7 Edge is supposed to arrive tomorrow but it hasn't even shipped!
    Do you have a tracking number?

If you do and are on the west cost Tmo ships late....

Mine just now shows Origin scan on UPS
    09-14-2016 12:08 AM
    The photos on the verge didn't look impressive. Especially the low light shots. Meh.
    We'll see, but I'm getting afaird to use my note 7 I notice today my battery drops fast and during a charge a few times wheneva the plug touches the outlet it makes a bad sound...
    09-14-2016 12:13 AM
    Do you have a tracking number?

If you do and are on the west cost Tmo ships late....

Mine just now shows Origin scan on UPS
    Yeah, it says "Ordered Processed: Ready for UPS" A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.
    09-14-2016 12:30 AM
    Yeah, it says "Ordered Processed: Ready for UPS" A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.
    Maybe we need a new thread for tracking s7 edge orders lol.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on an Edge. I'm still worried they will release the revised Note 7 any day now. I wonder what trade in and resale value on Note 7 will be now and if there will be less cases and updates for it.
    09-14-2016 12:32 AM
    Maybe we need a new thread for tracking s7 edge orders lol.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on an Edge. I'm still worried they will release the revised Note 7 any day now. I wonder what trade in and resale value on Note 7 will be now and if there will be less cases and updates for it.
    Thats why samsung and the CSPC needs to make a official statement and let us know a time line so people can make their decision....their definitely dragging us along trying not to loose customers
    09-14-2016 12:37 AM
    I got my loaner Edge tonight. I def don't like it as much as the Note. The settings/pull down menus are really ugly. I've also heard others say it's snappier than the Note 7. I don't find that true. Already having accidental Palm presses too. Plus it's gaudy silver. I need my stealth black Note back soon.
    Paravoz and anon(782252) like this.
    09-14-2016 12:38 AM
    I got my loaner Edge tonight. I def don't like it as much as the Note. The settings/pull down menus are really ugly. I've also heard others say it's snappier than the Note 7. I don't find that true. Already having accidental Palm presses too. Plus it's gaudy silver. I need my stealth black Note back soon.
    Those accidental palm presses were the worst, but the s7 edge definitely lags less if none compare to the note 7. On a side note just spoke to T-Mobile on Facebook and they confirmed you can bring your cases bought at other retailers for a refund... Gonna try tomorrow
    09-14-2016 01:40 AM
    Those accidental palm presses were the worst, but the s7 edge definitely lags less if none compare to the note 7. On a side note just spoke to T-Mobile on Facebook and they confirmed you can bring your cases bought at other retailers for a refund... Gonna try tomorrow
    NO way the Tmobile store, only one within 30 miles of me will allow me to return the $53 dollar tech 21 Evo Tactical XT case I bought for it LOL. They'd flat out laugh at me after making me wait 20 minutes or more to even get to me haha.
    09-14-2016 01:46 AM
    NO way the Tmobile store, only one within 30 miles of me will allow me to return the $53 dollar tech 21 Evo Tactical XT case I bought for it LOL. They'd flat out laugh at me after making me wait 20 minutes or more to even get to me haha.
    That's why u call customer care while your at the store. If they say no put the store on the phone
    09-14-2016 01:48 AM
    That's why u call customer care while your at the store. If they say no put the store on the phone
    I should have been more clear that I bought it from the ATT store so I probably should go there and it would be easier. Like I said I have one tmobile store in my county that is 10 miles away. It's always busy and service is sub par. Btw did you notice if they had the Note 7 display still? I mean phone missing but display up still? If you just saw the article I posted, it claims Samsung reps were taking displays down for it in the stores. Not a good sign.
    09-14-2016 01:52 AM
    I should have been more clear that I bought it from the ATT store so I probably should go there and it would be easier. Like I said I have one tmobile store in my county that is 10 miles away. It's always busy and service is sub par. Btw did you notice if they had the Note 7 display still? I mean phone missing but display up still? If you just saw the article I posted, it claims Samsung reps were taking displays down for it in the stores. Not a good sign.
    Not sure if the displays were taken down I was in the Tmobile store 2 days ago and they still had the Note 7.
    09-14-2016 01:54 AM
    My Note 5 is set to arrive today via UPS. I'm thinking of not even opening the box, and just sending it right back. I'm still using the Note 7, as it's working great with no heat issues. Plus, I still have an S6 lying around that works fine. I'm just concerned that somehow by activating the Note 5, it will be a hassle if and when the new Note 7 arrives and it's time to trade it in.
    09-14-2016 03:45 AM
    I have the note 5 as a loaner replacement. I got my partial credit back when returning the note 7 Saturday (tax and down pmt). Nothing due on Note 5. Still shows Note 7 EIP in my account. Was told by online tmobile rep that once the replacements come in I will go back to the same store and exchange the Note 5 for the Note 7 no costs due.
    09-14-2016 04:53 AM
    I really don't think we will see the Note 7 back on sale anytime soon, if ever to be quite frank. The CPSC hasn't even made an official statement yet, which means that nothing has even started yet. I think that Samsung and Tmobile now offering "loaners" they are aware that this isn't going to be something that gets taken care of in a speedy manner. Is there a reason why you're so hesitant to switch to a S 7 Edge? It's really not THAT much different from the Note besides a few subtle things.

Honestly, this has been such a mess and this really has to be one of the biggest screw up's in mobile history. It really sucks and nobody is going to come out a winner here. I really hope Samsung is able to come back from this after it's all said and done.
    That's actually what makes me want to keep the Note 7. If this actually never goes back on sale again I'm keeping my Note 7 regardless of what people say because it works perfectly well and I can monitor the battery and make sure it's nowhere that will cause a fire if the inside start to bulge the phone. I've had the S7 Edge and I moved away from it to get to the note there's no way I'm going back to it. If anything I'd be moving forward to a V20 or an iPhone 7 plus.
    09-14-2016 05:06 AM
    I was looking at the S7E forums when the Note7 first came out and noticed the overly sensitive screen seemed to be a big issue with a lot of people. I think Samsung intentionally turned down the sensitivity on the Note7, which is why people are complaining about the lack of sensitivity now.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-14-2016 05:25 AM
    IF I get an S8 it will have to be the edge this time. The regular S is too small of a screen.
    I thought this when the Note7 was released... I think they will go the Note route on the S8 and only offer a regular and plus version, both with the same slightly curved display.
    09-14-2016 05:27 AM
    The dates keep changing I don't know if it's worth it to get a better case for replacement s7 edge. Got a cheap clear case at best buy and I really miss my spigen wallet case from note 7. I was at Fry's there other day and saw spigen slim armor cases with kickstand similar to spigen hybrid duo cases. I decided not to since I kept hearing that they'd have the new note 7s out soon.

Well at least redeemed my gear VR and it was approved. I never got the receipt so I just went online and downloaded it and uploaded it from my phone. Was hesitant about doing that at first but the waiting, uncertainty, and silence from cpsc has me worried.

I wouldn't mind the s7 edge as much but lack of grace ux is a little noticeable. I kick myself everyday for not even trying to get another color and walking out with gold I was just thankful to be able to get a replacement at that point. It feels similar to note 7 at least
    09-14-2016 05:45 AM
    IF I get an S8 it will have to be the edge this time. The regular S is too small of a screen.
    They aren't going to be doing anything but Edge screens with the S series this time around, is what I heard.
    09-14-2016 06:32 AM
    Do you think the 7 plus will be better than the S7 Edge and V20?
    iPhone 7 plus? Honestly I don't think the iPhone will ever get ahead of Samsung as far as phone technology goes, Apple seems to always be about 2 years behind nowadays...that's not to say the 7 plus will be a BAD phone, it just imo wont be AS good as the Note 7 or even the S7E
    09-14-2016 06:34 AM
    iPhone 7 plus? Honestly I don't think the iPhone will ever get ahead of Samsung as far as phone technology goes, Apple seems to always be about 2 years behind nowadays...that's not to say the 7 plus will be a BAD phone, it just imo wont be AS good as the Note 7 or even the S7E
    I'm one of the biggest Samsung Fanboys you'll ever find and don't get me wrong the Note 7 is an awesome device but sometimes safety overcomes anything else me myself I'm going to try out the new iPhone
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-14-2016 06:56 AM
    We'll see, but I'm getting afaird to use my note 7 I notice today my battery drops fast and during a charge a few times wheneva the plug touches the outlet it makes a bad sound...
    Mine has been doing the same. All of a sudden the battery has been dropping really fast. I'm just holding out until friday.
    09-14-2016 06:56 AM
2,848 ... 4849505152 ...