10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 5657585960 ...
tools
    Got the same email and also just got the loaner phone in the mail. Should I not even use it, if it's just a week?
    09-15-2016 05:49 PM
    I did as well, I already got my mind set on the new iPhone
    Did you already order the new iPhone are you getting the 7 or the Plus
    09-15-2016 05:51 PM
    Did you already order the new iPhone are you getting the 7 or the Plus
    Yes I did a few days ago
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-15-2016 05:52 PM
    Got the same email and also just got the loaner phone in the mail. Should I not even use it, if it's just a week?
    If its a s7 edge I'd use it just to get the free promotion
    spridell likes this.
    09-15-2016 05:52 PM
    Also, got an email. The best part of it was "The company received approval for its exchange program from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) "
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-15-2016 06:03 PM
    If only! I actually originally chose an S7E for the loaner, but apparently they went on backorder so they just swapped it for an S7.
    09-15-2016 06:09 PM
    I literally had just finished setting up my loaner S7Edge. Well, back in the box. I can stick it out for a week with my N7.
    Kyd justus and Kalkarni00 like this.
    09-15-2016 06:10 PM
    I literally had just finished setting up my loaner S7Edge. Well, back in the box. I can stick it out for a week with my N7.
    This email changes what T-Mobile has previously said, right? In a store today they were saying the replacements would be in around the end of October.

But, I guess this was before the formal recall.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-15-2016 06:14 PM
    Hope u guys got ya s7 or edge promotions approved....they may be putting many on hold ...since note 7s are arriving...my 256 gb is approved and preparing shipping
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-15-2016 06:55 PM
    Hope u guys got ya s7 or edge promotions approved....they may be putting many on hold ...since note 7s are arriving...my 256 gb is approved and preparing shipping
    I submitted mine today. I picked the Virtual thing, not even sure what that is or what I can do with it.
    Strong_Genetics likes this.
    09-15-2016 07:12 PM
    What promotion are you taking about?
    09-15-2016 07:20 PM
    What promotion are you taking about?
    256 gb microSD card or virtual reality headset if you buy a s7 or s7 edge
    09-15-2016 07:31 PM
    I should be getting my loaner no later than Monday. Just in time for the replacement phones to cone in...lol. Not sure if I will use it or not just depends when my local gets enough in. If not I'll wait a week or so just to make sure everything is ok.
    09-15-2016 07:32 PM
    256 gb microSD card or virtual reality headset if you buy a s7 or s7 edge
    Oh..I have both, unless they offer nextflex again. I can't use the vr gear with a N7.
    09-15-2016 07:34 PM
    I got my loaner Note 5 yesterday. Will ship it back unopened via UPS tomorrow. I've been using my Note 7 since day one. Zero issues. Will trade it in when the replacement comes in. Hopefully soon.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-15-2016 08:05 PM
    Oh..I have both, unless they offer nextflex again. I can't use the vr gear with a N7.
    The new promotion is for the newer headsets that does work with Note 7
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-15-2016 08:07 PM
    First of all, I'm not believing anything what T-force or 611 says about when new shipments are coming in. Depending who you talk to, they have outdated information and are just hourly workers taught to follow the script. When I sense it's getting close, I'll just call the local store and see if they have them. If they tell me another 1-2 weeks, I'll call back in a couple of days. If they are approved, they are being distributed. Maybe not through all the channels yet. But, I'm betting that they are arranging shipments as we speak to send them out to the stores for early next week. Calling them and believing the 1-2 weeks will just get you irritated.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    09-15-2016 08:28 PM
    just got an email from Samsung.... note 7 will be ready by Sep 21.

Dear Joe, as part of our voluntary recall, Samsung is announcing that new Galaxy Note7 replacement devices will be available in the United States at most retail locations no later than September 21, 2016.

The company received approval for its exchange program from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and has announced an official U.S. voluntary recall of the Galaxy Note7. We strongly advise all customers who have Galaxy Note7 devices to replace their current device with a new device under the terms of the U.S. Note7 Exchange Program.

Through the U.S. Note7 Exchange Program, you can:

1. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 device with a new Galaxy Note7 as approved by the CPSC; or
    2. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or
    3. Contact your point of purchase to obtain a refund.

Details can be found at Galaxy Note7 Safety Recall and Exchange Program or contact us toll-free at 1-844-365-6197, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation.
    09-15-2016 08:37 PM
    First of all, I'm not believing anything what T-force or 611 says about when new shipments are coming in. Depending who you talk to, they have outdated information and are just hourly workers taught to follow the script. When I sense it's getting close, I'll just call the local store and see if they have them. If they tell me another 1-2 weeks, I'll call back in a couple of days. If they are approved, they are being distributed. Maybe not through all the channels yet. But, I'm betting that they are arranging shipments as we speak to send them out to the stores for early next week. Calling them and believing the 1-2 weeks will just get you irritated.
    Exactly. The replacements got approved and as per Samsung its available in the US on the 21st (according to their email). Give or take a couple days after that it will be available in Tmo stores. They wont prolong this any further.
    09-15-2016 08:49 PM
    Hi y'all. Been lurking since Announcement of the 7. Upgraded from my 4 that i bought the day it launched. got the blue 7 LOVE IT. posting from it right now in fact.
    But i just read an update on Samsung's website. That has the date of the sep 21st for replacements. Hope this is right.
    Not trying to get people's hopes up. Or troll anyone

Galaxy Note7 Safety Recall and Exchange Program

This is my first post in your forum. So i had to manually type the address. As it would not let me past the link...
    I kept my Note 4, as back up phone. Like you, mine is will be 2 years old in Oct. Works perfectly.

I just took the sim out of my Note 7, put the adapter on, slipped the sim in my Note 4, 200 sd card, fresh battery, turned in the Note 7 at a T mobile store, got my refund.. Waiting for the NEW Note 7, and Gear S3.. Going double up this time. Should have kept your Note 4..
    09-15-2016 08:59 PM
    just got an email from Samsung.... note 7 will be ready by Sep 21.

Dear Joe, as part of our voluntary recall, Samsung is announcing that new Galaxy Note7 replacement devices will be available in the United States at most retail locations no later than September 21, 2016.

The company received approval for its exchange program from the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and has announced an official U.S. voluntary recall of the Galaxy Note7. We strongly advise all customers who have Galaxy Note7 devices to replace their current device with a new device under the terms of the U.S. Note7 Exchange Program.

Through the U.S. Note7 Exchange Program, you can:

1. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 device with a new Galaxy Note7 as approved by the CPSC; or
    2. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or
    3. Contact your point of purchase to obtain a refund.

Details can be found at Galaxy Note7 Safety Recall and Exchange Program or contact us toll-free at 1-844-365-6197, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation.

Got the same e-mail. Can't wait!
    09-15-2016 09:49 PM
    Is it still possible to return note 7 to get the down payment back like others have done and get the replacement when it comes out?
    09-16-2016 01:34 AM
    Is it still possible to return note 7 to get the down payment back like others have done and get the replacement when it comes out?
    Replacements are available in a few days, I doubt new orders could be made... From what I heard existing Note 7 customers can return it for new note 7
    09-16-2016 01:37 AM
    I haven't received an email letting me know that they'll be ready by the 21st, has everyone else that received a loaner already received that e-mail?
    09-16-2016 01:39 AM
    I haven't received an email letting me know that they'll be ready by the 21st, has everyone else that received a loaner already received that e-mail?
    When I was checking my T-Mobile account a little while ago I noticed my Galaxy Note 7 says return accepted so maybe they're in the process of getting everything ready for next week.

As well got a text I just notice
    09-16-2016 03:58 AM
2,848 ... 5657585960 ...