10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    Those that have turned in your note 7s and are using a loaner right now, let us know once the replacement Note 7 is in if they do actually charge the full down payment tax again and/or if the overall phone cost is lowered at all. I ended up ordering a s edge plus permanent replacement to save some $$. I'll probably look back into the note 7 next year depending what else may be out then.
    09-16-2016 04:04 AM
    When I was checking my T-Mobile account a little while ago I noticed my Galaxy Note 7 says return accepted so maybe they're in the process of getting everything ready for next week.

As well got a text I just notice
    So, when did you return your phone and where did you see it was accepted?
    I use the T-mobile app and I am really frustrated at the lack of real time information. I have a few things going on I am waiting to come off my bill. I have a late Assurant return, bill credits I told last Thursday would take up to 72 hours to post and now these Note7 returns.
    09-16-2016 06:43 AM
    I use the T-mobile app and I am really frustrated at the lack of real time information. I have a few things going on I am waiting to come off my bill. I have a late Assurant return, bill credits I told last Thursday would take up to 72 hours to post and now these Note7 returns.
    I never returned my phone... Typing on my note 7 as I speak
    09-16-2016 06:44 AM
    Got a text from tmobile saying my order been processed. I guess it's the new note 7 because I never turned my old one in and never exchanged it for a loaner
    09-16-2016 06:57 AM
    Got a text from tmobile saying my order been processed. I guess it's the new note 7 because I never turned my old one in and never exchanged it for a loaner
    That's what I'm thinking as well I guess they're in the process of getting everything in order on their end for the massive returns and exchanges that's going to happen in a few days
    09-16-2016 07:00 AM
    I never returned my phone... Typing on my note 7 as I speak
    Now, I'm really confused. Your return was accepted for a phone you never returned?
    I finally broke down and returned mine on Sunday because it was my understanding that they would refund everything paid to that point. If new phones were only a week away, I should be getting all my money back, as opposed to keep paying on a phone I couldn't use. I guess I'll be calling T-mobile again today. I see nothing on my account yet. Their app sucks for real time updates.
    09-16-2016 07:14 AM
    Now, I'm really confused. Your return was accepted for a phone you never returned?
    I finally broke down and returned mine on Sunday because it was my understanding that they would refund everything paid to that point. If new phones were only a week away, I should be getting all my money back, as opposed to keep paying on a phone I couldn't use. I guess I'll be calling T-mobile again today. I see nothing on my account yet. Their app sucks for real time updates.
    Let's not put all our eggs in one basket maybe it's something in TMobile system that they're going to process a lot of replacements so they consider it a return because I haven't been credited anything on my account
    09-16-2016 07:16 AM
    Yeah, I got the Gear VR with my original S7 Edge, the Gear Fit2 with the Note 7, and I got the 256 gb card when I went back to the S7 Edge. Another gift if I return to the Note 7? It's been the one positive thing about this whole mess for customers.
    09-16-2016 08:04 AM
    Samsung still hasn't approved my Gear VR for my S7 Edge loaner yet. All I've gotten is a confirmation that it was sent in.
    09-16-2016 08:17 AM
    Samsung still hasn't approved my Gear VR for my S7 Edge loaner yet. All I've gotten is a confirmation that it was sent in.
    Have you used the status checker? I only received the submission email as well but when I checked the status less than 24 hours after it was submitted, it said approved and preparing for shipment. Still no email that it was approved.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-16-2016 08:57 AM
    Have you used the status checker? I only received the submission email as well but when I checked the status less than 24 hours after it was submitted, it said approved and preparing for shipment. Still no email that it was approved.
    No. I forgot that I could. My brain is fried from working 50+hours a week the past few weeks. Thanks!
    anon(782252) likes this.
    09-16-2016 09:05 AM
    Just checked. Mine had been approved as well!
    anon(782252) likes this.
    09-16-2016 09:07 AM
    I haven't received an email letting me know that they'll be ready by the 21st, has everyone else that received a loaner already received that e-mail?
    I never requested a loaner but I got the email and will wait until they ship me a revised Note 7. I'm not going to go through all the chaos of explaining why I need my replacement and dealing with T-Mobile service reps that have no idea what's going on.

In the meantime I'm perfectly fine using my Note 7 that runs perfectly well and is cool to the touch even cooler than my son's S7 Edge or my other phone which is an S7 Active.
    09-16-2016 09:12 AM
    I haven't received an email letting me know that they'll be ready by the 21st, has everyone else that received a loaner already received that e-mail?
    I got one from Samsung, but nothing from T-Mo yet. I'm using an S7 Edge loaner.
    09-16-2016 09:15 AM
    I saved this tmobile news update site on my phones home page. It shows the 21st

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-a...te7-update.htm
    09-16-2016 09:17 AM
    Just checked. Mine had been approved as well!
    And don't forget the tracking # will probably show up in FedEx delivery manager before the email or status checker are updated.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-16-2016 09:47 AM
    Is it fedex or ups? The original orders for . tmobile came through ups
    09-16-2016 09:52 AM
    Is it fedex or ups? The original orders for . tmobile came through ups
    Phones from T-mobile are UPS but promo redemption from Samsung is FedEx.
    09-16-2016 09:55 AM
    Arg. Got my S7 Edge yesterday. So glad that new shipments of N7's will be coming out soon. The S7 is just ugly compared to the N7!
    09-16-2016 10:09 AM
    And don't forget the tracking # will probably show up in FedEx delivery manager before the email or status checker are updated.
    I love Delivery Manager and MyUPS!!!
    anon(782252) likes this.
    09-16-2016 10:15 AM
    I was instructed to return my Note 7 back into a Tmobile store, with all the accessories, minus the sim card and little adapter. I kept the sim and the sim adapter to be able to swap the same sim between my Note 4 and Note 7. They issued me a FULL REFUND back to my card. It took 2 days for it to show up on my card. Since I am not hurting with my Note 4, I think I am going to wait a couple weeks, actually for the time the Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch comes out and then get both. By that time, everything should be sorted out..
    09-16-2016 10:15 AM
    I just talked to T-Force on Twitter. They told me current Note owners would get dibs on the replacements. We'd get a text on how to proceed. She said the new one would be shipped to me with a return label for the loaner and recalled device. No bothering with a retail location at all. Sounds good to me!
    09-16-2016 11:03 AM
    I wonder if that's the case for me I returned mine to the store as soon as I saw the email pressuring us to return to stores now and get replacement. I have the loaner and decided to wait on the Note 7 replacements rather than go with my other permanent replacement choice
    09-16-2016 11:07 AM
    I just talked to T-Force on Twitter. They told me current Note owners would get dibs on the replacements. We'd get a text on how to proceed. She said the new one would be shipped to me with a return label for the loaner and recalled device. No bothering with a retail location at all. Sounds good to me!
    On another thread ( http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=724978 ) the store they asked won't know how many people are actually going to exchange their replacement. Some like the replacement and others want to wait. I'll wait until the day their actually available, maybe the 21st, and call tmobile to see if they're selling to the public.
    09-16-2016 11:11 AM
    I would be so ooo pissed if I can't get it right away. I was pressured into returning for a loaner with the impression I can swap when it came out. If I get put in the back of the line, I'm going to lose it!
    09-16-2016 11:15 AM
2,848 ... 5758596061 ...