10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 6465666768 ...
tools
    Yup your right. Just called lawrenceville, lavista, and loganville t-mobile. Lavista is still on the old information of 2-3 weeks and next week is the third week. That's what samsung told that store. I hope they get updated information soon. The other ones were more up to date about the website and samsung's new recall policies. Loganville said possibly thursday but sometime near the end of the week. Lawrenceville said similar that they have a truck coming tomorrow but aren't told if there are note 7 replacements on it and that they are expecting them near the end of the week but samsung hasn't told them when they'll get them. I wish it could just be shipped.
    I just called the T-mobile stores in Conyers, GA and Stonecrest Mall. All they knew was "Samsung said it will be the 21st." That is all they could say.
    09-19-2016 01:13 PM
    OK so a report out today is saying Samsung will relaunch the Note 7 on October 21st.

Report says this is for new purchases.

So if you returned your Note for a full refund is this now considered a new purchase?

I guess they are giving it a month to get all the bad ones off the street. This should also ease the FAA rules.
    09-19-2016 01:24 PM
    I hope that isn't related to the news that all stores will have note 7s by Sept 21. If it's another month that's bull
    09-19-2016 01:29 PM
    OK so a report out today is saying Samsung will relaunch the Note 7 on October 21st.

So if you returned your Note for a full refund is this now considered a new purchase?

I guess they are giving it a month to get all the bad ones off the street. This should also ease the FAA rules.
    Hopefully this will only apply to those that have never had a Note 7 at all.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-19-2016 01:35 PM
    Well in Atlanta I called Chastain Rd, lithia Springs, and Mableton and none of them had any.
    lsmith9523 likes this.
    09-19-2016 01:52 PM

Yes, if you returned for a full refund then you are going to have to wait until it officially goes back on sale. Right now their priority is the folks who still have their Note 7's and those who got loaners. I have a loaner and still have my Note 7, I phoned in the other day to ask a question and told them that (have a loaner and Note 7 still) and the rep gave me the impression that since I have a loaner then I need to wait until I get an email stating that they have replacements in. Forget that, if I call a store and they have replacements I'm going, I'm not going to wait for a frickin' email. My loaner is an S7 (I don't really like edge phones but I didn't realize the S7 was smaller than the S7 Edge) and I can't stand this phone at all, I've had it since Wednesday and been miserable. I've been pondering just firing up (no pun intended) my Note 7 and using it until I get a replacement, that's how much I dislike the S7.
    09-19-2016 02:04 PM
    Yes, if you returned for a full refund then you are going to have to wait until it officially goes back on sale. Right now their priority is the folks who still have their Note 7's and those who got loaners. I have a loaner and still have my Note 7, I phoned in the other day to ask a question and told them that (have a loaner and Note 7 still) and the rep gave me the impression that since I have a loaner then I need to wait until I get an email stating that they have replacements in. Forget that, if I call a store and they have replacements I'm going, I'm not going to wait for a frickin' email. My loaner is an S7 (I don't really like edge phones but I didn't realize the S7 was smaller than the S7 Edge) and I can't stand this phone at all, I've had it since Wednesday and been miserable. I've been pondering just firing up (no pun intended) my Note 7 and using it until I get a replacement, that's how much I dislike the S7.
    You stated that you dont like curved phones, but the Note 7 has curves. I agree with you you though, i couldnt stand the S6e, S6e+,S7e because it was so steep. Basically is was just too curved for my taste, but the Note 7 is such a beautiful device, the curves compliment the device well and are barely noticable. What made you choose the Note 7 even though it has the curves?
    09-19-2016 02:12 PM
    I was told locally at my tmobile store that I can swap my note 5 loaner for the note 7 when it arrives. This is the store that I promptly returned my recalled Note 7 last weekend.
    09-19-2016 02:15 PM
    Samsung announced an exchange program

Samsung announces Note 7 exchange program amid recall
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread-1599.jpg  
    09-19-2016 02:16 PM
    Just called T-Mobile store here in St Louis. He said they just heard that T-Mobile won't ship them out till the end of the week and that they won't have them until sometime next week. This is unbelievable. I can call 5 different T-Mobile stores and get a completely different answer everytime.

Called another store. They said Samsung is supposed to have them shipped in by Wednesday. He's looking for them to be coming in anytime.

Huddle up T-Mobile. Get a game plan lol
    09-19-2016 02:18 PM
    Just called T-Mobile store here in St Louis. He said they just heard that T-Mobile won't ship them out till the end of the week and that they won't have them until sometime next week. This is unbelievable. I can call 5 different T-Mobile stores and get a completely different answer everytime.
    too much confusion too many people saying different things I think the best thing to do is wait until Wednesday. There's a lot of unnecessary stress and Panic here everybody's will get a new Note 7 no worries
    09-19-2016 02:20 PM
    Looks like T-mobile is getting ready for the new Notes to go out. My T-Mobile account has been changed. My loaner phone EIP is now gone and my Note 7 EIP is reactivated. I guess they are doing this so in store reps will be able to streamline to process. If they just have to swap phones it will be easier than having to sign EIP's and process the whole transaction.
    Nilo7 likes this.
    09-19-2016 02:22 PM
    Looks like T-mobile is getting ready for the new Notes to go out. My T-Mobile account has been changed. My loaner phone EIP is now gone and my Note 7 EIP is reactivated. I guess they are doing this so in store reps will be able to streamline to process. If they just have to swap phones it will be easier than having to sign EIP's and process the whole transaction.
    Everyone Wednesday
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread-1602.jpg  
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-19-2016 02:31 PM
    I just called the T-mobile stores in Conyers, GA and Stonecrest Mall. All they knew was "Samsung said it will be the 21st." That is all they could say.
    Thank you for reporting. I'd rather have the store say "Samsung said" then we don't know. Although I think it's the same result. I'm going to call same stores tomorrow especially Lawrenceville since they said a truck is coming in. Even though they don't know what's in it, kind of hard to believe. Should have asked if the manager knew.
    lsmith9523 likes this.
    09-19-2016 02:42 PM
    Its a blessing that no one lost there life in this whole fiasco, but in the other hand maybe its a good thing that something like this has happened. Now every OEM will triple test Q&A before the launch of a device which will be befinical to the consumers in the long run and hopefully OEMs wont come out with so many devices in a year. The Galaxy Family should consist of a Pro - range device, the Note, a consumer highend device, S and Se, and the mid range device. Also hopefully this will force manufacters to look for safer battery tech going forward.
    Samsung has the pieces to bring the heat to Apple but this battery problem might have slow down traction, hopefully not though.
    09-19-2016 02:44 PM
    If this is true I'm done with the note 7.
    09-19-2016 03:07 PM
    You stated that you dont like curved phones, but the Note 7 has curves. I agree with you you though, i couldnt stand the S6e, S6e+,S7e because it was so steep. Basically is was just too curved for my taste, but the Note 7 is such a beautiful device, the curves compliment the device well and are barely noticable. What made you choose the Note 7 even though it has the curves?
    I love the Note line, couldn't imagine going to another model. I wasn't thrilled about the curved edge but like you said at least it's not as pronounced as the one on the S7 Edge.
    lsmith9523 and s0nic_201 like this.
    09-19-2016 03:17 PM
    I noticed that I apparently received a credit of about $100 on my most recent bill. My Note 7 is on jump on demand and the loaner s7 edge is on a EIP, both the JOD and EIP still show active on my account... I guess the bill credit was to offset the monthly payment for both devices? We'll see what happens when I turn in both devices to get my new Note 7.
    09-19-2016 03:38 PM
    Waiting for my precious...again
    09-19-2016 03:42 PM
    I was told locally at my tmobile store that I can swap my note 5 loaner for the note 7 when it arrives. This is the store that I promptly returned my recalled Note 7 last weekend.
    You weren't by chance at the Collegeville, PA location when you returned your Note 7?
    09-19-2016 03:54 PM
    You weren't by chance at the Collegeville, PA location when you returned your Note 7?
    No Niles Ohio
    09-19-2016 03:58 PM
    I'm reading on the At&t forum and on XDA that lots of At&t stores have got their shipments in this afternoon along with some of the Best Buy's. Maybe T-Mobile stores will start getting theirs in tomorrow
    s0nic_201 likes this.
    09-19-2016 03:59 PM
    Oh I don't have the money as of today anyway if there's a down payment involved LOL so it's not going to hurt me to wait a couple extra days for the note7 replacement
    09-19-2016 03:59 PM
    No Niles Ohio
    Oh, my bad. I thought I saw somewhere on here that you were at a store in Philadelphia.
    09-19-2016 04:01 PM
    Oh, my bad. I thought I saw somewhere on here that you were at a store in Philadelphia.
    No Philadelphia is probably a couple hours from here
    09-19-2016 04:01 PM
2,848 ... 6465666768 ...