10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 6970717273 ...
tools
    I'm not stressing over this anymore. I've got notations on my account 6 ways to Sunday that clearly say I will be swapping my S7 edge loaner for new Note 7 without any out of pocket expenses and if the store rep tries to give me a problem we're to get on the phone with Customer Care to get it all taken care of. If any of you have any concerns over how this is gonna play out at the store I would advise you to get on the phone with T-Mobile and have them note your account.
    09-20-2016 07:56 AM
    I'm not stressing over this anymore. I've got notations on my account 6 ways to Sunday that clearly say I will be swapping my S7 edge loaner for new Note 7 without any out of pocket expenses and if the store rep tries to give me a problem we're to get on the phone with Customer Care to get it all taken care of. If any of you have any concerns over how this is gonna play out at the store I would advise you to get on the phone with T-Mobile and have them note your account.
    I thought we were going to be billed a down pmt and tax again on the Note 7, since we turned in the recalled N7 and got a loaner, we got a credit when that hapened.
    09-20-2016 08:02 AM
    I checked tmobile site and they're not showing the note 7 for sale. Hopefully we all get our replacement Note 7s without issue.
    09-20-2016 08:08 AM
    I checked tmobile site and they're not showing the note 7 for sale. Hopefully we all get our replacement Note 7s without issue.
    I see them for sale. They just show there are none in stock
    09-20-2016 08:10 AM
    That's weird. I'll try again. At any rate I'm not expecting trouble getting my replacement this week. Both local stores I've dealt with have half intelligible managers so that's good
    09-20-2016 08:11 AM
    I thought we were going to be billed a down pmt and tax again on the Note 7, since we turned in the recalled N7 and got a loaner, we got a credit when that hapened.
    Not according to the conversations I've had. I didn't pay anything upfront for the note 7 originally though.
    09-20-2016 08:17 AM
    Weird, I don't see them being listed anymore. I can still get to it on my phone but that's because I haven't closed the tab that was on the Note 7.
    09-20-2016 08:18 AM
    Not according to the conversations I've had. I didn't pay anything upfront for the note 7 originally though.
    Not even the tax??
    09-20-2016 08:23 AM
    LOL what is this an interrogation, before I came to Samsung I was with Apple so they're a little more familiar to me on an Android system the only phones I will get is a Samsung device. I don't like the other android operating phones HTC Sony LG etc...

I didn't trade in my Note 7 I still have it
    Lol no interrogation. Just curious. I'm sure you're being safe with your Note 7 and pregnant girlfriend. On the news this morning the news caster said her brother was sleeping with the Note 7 in a box. Lol.
    09-20-2016 08:23 AM
    Weird, I don't see them being listed anymore. I can still get to it on my phone but that's because I haven't closed the tab that was on the Note 7.
    I just called to random stores one told me they're available the 25th another in 2 weeks LOL this is crazy
    09-20-2016 08:26 AM
    Lol no interrogation. Just curious. I'm sure you're being safe with your Note 7 and pregnant girlfriend. On the news this morning the news caster said her brother was sleeping with the Note 7 in a box. Lol.
    LOL I was just playing with you a couple years ago I try to switch from Android back to Apple when the iPhone 6 came out and I was back with Samsung in a couple weeks
    debdroid1a likes this.
    09-20-2016 08:28 AM
    I just called to random stores one told me they're available the 25th another in 2 weeks LOL this is crazy
    They spin a wheel and give you the date it lands on when people call in
    09-20-2016 08:30 AM
    $25, free loaner, and full refund on whatever you paid toward the first N7, and the promo gift (watch, SD card, Netflix).
    Not nearly enough for ALL the confusion and headache this recall has caused
    EMGSM likes this.
    09-20-2016 08:32 AM
    I understand, was just stating what they have offered.
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    09-20-2016 08:32 AM
    Waiting till 10am to start my calls...everyone on here should start bugging them until they let up...it's been too long without my note 7
    09-20-2016 08:33 AM
    I am getting to the point where I may just get a refund and walk away. It's a great phone but nobody seems to have a handle on what the exchange process is going to be. I actually was going to get a refund last Thursday but the store rep said it will take about 2 hours since I ordered online. It's ridiculous they can't handle this without it being a huge inconvenience.
    09-20-2016 08:35 AM
    Seriously T-Mobile is full of it I went to there website like 1 a.m. and saw that you can order the phone in black or silver but in order to get it you would need a new account. I called telesales and a rep had me on the phone about 10 minutes in which she started the jump upgrade. Then she tells me the phone is not showing up in her system. The first thing I told her was i wanted to do a jump upgrade to the note 7
    09-20-2016 08:37 AM
    Not even the tax??
    That's what they said. I'll get a refund for the tax that I paid on my edge though so if I end up having to pay tax on the note 7 then no harm no foul
    09-20-2016 08:43 AM
    I'm not expecting to find any stores that have notes in Stock today but I'm going to call a few and just see what kind of answers I get today. Will report back
    09-20-2016 08:54 AM
    I am getting to the point where I may just get a refund and walk away. It's a great phone but nobody seems to have a handle on what the exchange process is going to be. I actually was going to get a refund last Thursday but the store rep said it will take about 2 hours since I ordered online. It's ridiculous they can't handle this without it being a huge inconvenience.
    If T-Mo makes me go into a retail store I'm done! I'm working 55 hrs this week. If I have to drive an hour to a retail store (closest one), I'm getting rid of both my recalled Note and my loaner. May go back to AT&T or may just buy unlocked phones. Either way I'm pretty sure even if they do ship me a Note replacement this will be my last Samsung phone. I've been patient through this whole thing until today. Now I'm just angry.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-20-2016 09:04 AM
    Okay, so called 3 stores.

Store 1 says we don't know when we're getting them and we can't even sell them when we do because we don't know how to handle it yet.

Store 2: we have no idea

Store 3: we should be getting some in today check back later.

Aye aye aye...
    09-20-2016 09:06 AM
    If T-Mo makes me go into a retail store I'm done! I'm working 55 hrs this week. If I have to drive an hour to a retail store (closest one), I'm getting rid of both my recalled Note and my loaner. May go back to AT&T or may just buy unlocked phones. Either way I'm pretty sure even if they do ship me a Note replacement this will be my last Samsung phone. I've been patient through this whole thing until today. Now I'm just angry.
    Exactly, I won't leave T-Mobile but I shouldn't have to go to the store to do an exchange, ship me the phone and I'll ship one back, pretty simple. Luckily I don't have to deal with the loaner, I still have my Nexus 6p so that became my loaner. I don't think were asking too much considering the headache it is to go into the store to deal with this issue.
    09-20-2016 09:11 AM
    One store just told me to check back around 2oclock but tmobile has to give them permission first to sale....I'm hating that this is a first come first serve ordeal...very inconvenient to us customers
    09-20-2016 09:12 AM
    One thing I am learning is when it comes to stressful situations like this and iPhone pre-orders and launches T-Mobile is just flat out not good at all, total complete unpreparedness, left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Every store has a different answer. The only ones who seem to know what's going on is the customer service phone reps.

And John Legere is too busy messing around with his slow cooker to pay attention to this lunacy.
    09-20-2016 09:15 AM
    While John Legere is handing out free chicken wings and selling iphones....note 7 customers are in limbo ....nothing is being done
    09-20-2016 09:18 AM
2,848 ... 6970717273 ...