10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 7172737475 ...
tools
    For me, I returned my original Note 7, and didn't get a loaner, so as far as T-Mobile is concerned, I'm probably a new sale.
    Yeah I have the loaner....
    09-20-2016 10:07 AM
    Im going to call my local store back and see if they get it then ill call the 844 number
    09-20-2016 10:10 AM
    One thing that this recall has shown me is how crappy T-Mobile's communication is - to it's own employees and customers.

I totally place all of the blame on the CEO - he's the head and sets the tone for the entire organization. Communication, apparently, is not his greatest skill.
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    09-20-2016 10:10 AM
    Please make sure notes are in your account when you call the 1844 number or you may be denied...
    09-20-2016 10:11 AM
    Waiting till 10am to start my calls...everyone on here should start bugging them until they let up...it's been too long without my note 7
    I've called 3 stores and not one answered the phone. Called each twice. Pretty pathetic customer service.
    09-20-2016 10:11 AM
    I've called 3 stores and not one answered the phone. Called each twice. Pretty pathetic customer service.
    I just called again the 844 number and they told me to go to the store but I'm seeing on Reddit people able to make orders and pick up in store this is beyond frustrating really feel like leaving TMobile
    09-20-2016 10:13 AM
    Its funny how we all were losing our minds when the preorders were finally being shipped and again for our replacements. This phone is like unicorn.
    09-20-2016 10:15 AM
    I just called again the 844 number and they told me to go to the store but I'm seeing on Reddit people able to make orders and pick up in store this is beyond frustrating really feel like leaving TMobile
    Yes they took my order as shown...the rep I had was very nice.....keep trying...also direct message them on twitter if nothing else works
    Lol
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread-1620.jpg  
    FWIW, just got off the phone with Nashua NH store and they have the phones in store.
    09-20-2016 10:18 AM
    FWIW, just got off the phone with Nashua NH store and they have the phones in store.
    Time to start my calling adventures.
    09-20-2016 10:19 AM
    Did they say you can pick them up now?
    09-20-2016 10:21 AM
    Yeah, all Tmobilehelp on twitter is saying that the stores will have stock tomorrow.
    09-20-2016 10:22 AM
    Yeah, all Tmobilehelp on twitter is saying that the stores will have stock tomorrow.
    That's good to know but my problem is I wanna have my device waiting for me I don't want to go hunting different locations for a certain color this is crazy already
    09-20-2016 10:23 AM
    The problem that will occur tomorrow is that it will take forever for them to process your return etc...if you can order now and get one reserved it will make that process easier...it should be more of a simple swap out if you get through with the 1844 number...I'm just happy i have at least secured a device for now
    09-20-2016 10:24 AM
    Did they say you can pick them up now?
    Yes. They have limited quantity but show they are getting additional shipments tomorrow.
    09-20-2016 10:24 AM
    I just spoke with a rep and she she informed me that if i were to request the device to be shipped to the store it wouldnt head out until tomorrow, meaning i would be able to pick it up on Thursday.
    09-20-2016 10:30 AM
    Yes. They have limited quantity but show they are getting additional shipments tomorrow.
    This company is so horrible giving details to customers. Once my phones are paid off I'm definitely going to look for another company to be with I rather pay more to get better customer service
    09-20-2016 10:31 AM
    Interesting call. Just checked one of the local Tmobiles (called). They gotn8 units in but per district manager not permitted to sell yet until 21st . She thinks they have to manually update some sku's in the system
    09-20-2016 10:31 AM
    I just called the 844 number and yes, they had me place a replacement order and then said that it will be shipped to my store of choice. Now whether it will actually be shipped there or I get a notification saying it's ready to be picked up there, I don't know.

What a cluster!
    09-20-2016 10:32 AM
    I just called the 844 number and yes, they had me place a replacement order and then said that it will be shipped to my store of choice. Now whether it will actually be shipped there or I get a notification saying it's ready to be picked up there, I don't know.

What a cluster!
    This is nonsense already they have left a very sour taste in my mouth for every phone pre-order there's always some type of mess with T-Mobile.
    09-20-2016 10:36 AM
    Store 1: Didn't get any in yet. Said a Samsung rep stopped by recently and said they may come in early next week or the week after...
    Store 2: Haven't gotten an official announcement yet, just kind of waiting for an official announcement.
    Store 3: Nobody answered. Didn't call back. (Watch this store actually have them available, lol...)
    Store 4: Supposed to be shipping them out starting this week, kind of check around some more.
    Store 5: Heard a little bit about the whole thing, but haven't gotten any stock yet.
    Store 6: Some stores have gotten (supposedly) them but nothing will start until tomorrow...
    Store 7: We're supposed to be getting some shipments, starting tomorrow probably.
    Store 8: We're starting to receive them tomorrow.
    Store 9: Not getting them until sometime in October...
    Store 10: Starting to "ship out" starting tomorrow. Matter of time until the stores get them. No official word on when they'll receive them.

I'll just assume that tomorrow will be the day when most stores get their shipments and reps get all the official information about the whole thing.
    09-20-2016 10:38 AM
    Store 1: Didn't get any in yet. Said a Samsung rep stopped by recently and said they may come in early next week or the week after...
    Store 2: Haven't gotten an official announcement yet, just kind of waiting for an official announcement.
    Store 3: Nobody answered. Didn't call back. (Watch this store actually have them available, lol...)
    Store 4: Supposed to be shipping them out starting this week, kind of check around some more.
    Store 5: Heard a little bit about the whole thing, but haven't gotten any stock yet.
    Store 6: Some stores have gotten (supposedly) them but nothing will start until tomorrow...
    Store 7: We're supposed to be getting some shipments, starting tomorrow probably.
    Store 8: We're starting to receive them tomorrow.
    Store 9: Not getting them until sometime in October...
    Store 10: Starting to "ship out" starting tomorrow. Matter of time until the stores get them. No official word on when they'll receive them.

I'll just assume that tomorrow will be the day when most stores get their shipments and reps get all the official information about the whole thing.
    Yeah. I did the OCD thing and called my local store in Newington and they don't have them. Called 611 and was advised tomorrow will be release/swap day. They put me in for the warranty exchange and sent a text confirming order is processing and will be notified via text when it arrives at the store.
    09-20-2016 10:45 AM
    The last store i called said to call back in 2 hours. Does anybody know if the 844 shipments will be shipped out for pick up tomorrow or thursday?
    09-20-2016 10:46 AM
    I had a very pleasing conversation with another local store. If things happen the way he said, then I will be a Tmobile customer for a long time coming.
    09-20-2016 10:47 AM
2,848 ... 7172737475 ...