10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 7273747576 ...
tools
    I had a very pleasing conversation with another local store. If things happen the way he said, then I will be a Tmobile customer for a long time coming.
    What did your store say?
    09-20-2016 10:50 AM
    I think the whole "shipping" term is just a way of saying they are in or on their way already. Maybe this is their way of creating a hold list for the locations.
    09-20-2016 10:52 AM
    What did your store say?
    Ok. Mine said that they are creating new sku's to enable them to sim poll you swap out the loaner phone for the replacement Note 7, ZERO out of pocket for customers to worry about when coming in to exchange.
    09-20-2016 10:55 AM
    Ok. Mine said that they are creating new sku's to enable them to sim poll you swap out the loaner phone for the replacement Note 7, ZERO out of pocket for customers to worry about when coming in to exchange.
    Also, they are very adamant about taking care of all replacement Note 7s before processing any new customer sales (those that hadn't ordered one before the recall)
    oldskoolstyle70 likes this.
    09-20-2016 10:56 AM
    I called two local store. Neither have received Note 7 replacements yet.
    09-20-2016 10:57 AM
    Also, they are very adamant about taking care of all replacement Note 7s before processing any new customer sales (those that hadn't ordered one before the recall)
    From what I've been told on the 844 number you can get the device shipped instore tomorrow but you cannot change colors
    09-20-2016 10:58 AM
    The only thing missing is taking care of people who returned their Note 7's with the intention of still getting a replacement that didn't get / want a loaner.
    09-20-2016 10:58 AM
    The only thing missing is taking care of people who returned their Note 7's with the intention of still getting a replacement that didn't get / want a loaner.
    Those count as well, according to my local store. I have a loaner. I didn't want to turn my Note 7 in but it was made out to be a serious recall so I didn't want to chance it.
    09-20-2016 11:00 AM
    I misread what you said but still-you had one previously that you returned due to recall. Tmobile should take care of you too. It's not as much about the loaner as it is taking care of upset customers that want replacement devices
    besweeet likes this.
    09-20-2016 11:01 AM
    A little bit of good news in GA today.

Tucker location might be getting a shipment at 3 pm. This is actually where I bought my original note 7 and they told me the day I got it they just got a shipment when the phone was originally hard to get when it released.

Lavista location said they don't know but to check back tomorrow since that's what Samsung told them.

Duluth said check back after 3 pm there may be a shipment. Buford location said the same. McDonough location said possible shipment today. I asked if I could get any color I want and they said I could.

Have high hopes for getting a replacement in store today. And on T-Mobile Tuesday. If only my shirt would come in.
    09-20-2016 11:04 AM
    A little bit of good news in GA today.

Tucker location might be getting a shipment at 3 pm. This is actually where I bought my original note 7 and they told me the day I got it they just got a shipment when the phone was originally hard to get when it released.

Lavista location said they don't know but to check back tomorrow since that's what Samsung told them.

Duluth said check back after 3 pm there may be a shipment. Buford location said the same. McDonough location said possible shipment today. I asked if I could get any color I want and they said I could.

Have high hopes for getting a replacement in store today. And on T-Mobile Tuesday. If only my shirt would come in.
    Your shirt?
    09-20-2016 11:08 AM
    What did your store say?
    NE Ohio stores I meant to add.
    09-20-2016 11:08 AM
    Your shirt?
    I think it was one of those T-Mo Tuesday free stuff.
    09-20-2016 11:10 AM
    I want a shirt lol. Today I got a free snack wings from BW3
    09-20-2016 11:11 AM
    So, I called the 844 number like everyone else is doing. I was told that when I did my exchange the rep did it as a permanent exchange and not a loaner (not what I wanted or have been told by other reps), so I have to go into a store and do a buyers remorse. My account has been noted by about 6 different reps that I am to be able to participate in the warranty exchange and that I should not have to pay any restocking fees or fees to go back to the Note 7.

At this point, who knows how this will turn out. I feel like they are going to have to stand behind what many different company representatives have told me but I just have this bad feeling when I go in tomorrow the store rep is going to try to give me a hard time about it. I'm fine with paying the tax on the Note 7 if that's what I have to do, its a small price to pay at this point. But this is what I was worried about because the option to get a loaner phone wasn't available for people like me who were proactive about the recall until after the fact.

Man, what an absolute mess.
    09-20-2016 11:13 AM
    One thing that this recall has shown me is how crappy T-Mobile's communication is - to it's own employees and customers.

I totally place all of the blame on the CEO - he's the head and sets the tone for the entire organization. Communication, apparently, is not his greatest skill.
    I think it is more of a Samsung issue personally. T-mobile has had to adjust on the fly to Samsung's confusion.
    09-20-2016 11:14 AM
    Yeah they did it twice I redeemed it the second time they did it. I feel like it was a month or so ago. But also was reminding people of T-Mobile Tuesday. Vudu and Lyft. Don't go to bww so won't use it but nice change up from free frostys.
    09-20-2016 11:15 AM
    I bet Mr. Batman will put a policy in place for loaner phones going forward, probably call it an uncarrier amp.
    09-20-2016 11:21 AM
    Here in MA.... I called two T-Mobile stores. One was completely clueless and mumbled something about a Samsung Rep coming to the store and saying they won't have anything until October, the other said that they might start getting them tomorrow and I should start calling in the afternoon.

Between you and me, the latter dude seemed to have more of a clue about what was going on, so I'll go with that.
    09-20-2016 11:22 AM
    Here in MA.... I called two T-Mobile stores. One was completely clueless and mumbled something about a Samsung Rep coming to the store and saying they won't have anything until October, the other said that they might start getting them tomorrow and I should start calling in the afternoon.

Between you and me, the latter dude seemed to have more of a clue about what was going on, so I'll go with that.
    I cant believe how random these stores are. Like, I completely get it that this is an unprecedented event and probably now one was prepared for it, but COME ON, there is plenty of information about this out for the public, and these reps sit there and stare at a computer screen all day long. You'd think someone could have sent out a universal email about what to do, how to handle, what to expect, etc.
    09-20-2016 11:24 AM
    This company is so horrible giving details to customers. Once my phones are paid off I'm definitely going to look for another company to be with I rather pay more to get better customer service
    I read a bit of the Verizon thread and someone did just that. Left tmobile for Verizon because of this Note 7 mess.
    09-20-2016 11:31 AM
    Well I called 5 in the Kennesaw/Marietta area outside of Atlanta and nothing today.
    09-20-2016 11:32 AM
    I read a bit of the Verizon thread and someone did just that. Left tmobile for Verizon because of this Note 7 mess.
    I wouldn't consider leaving Tmobile over this just because this is the only negative I have ever had with the company and i can't even completely fault them, but yeah, this has been bad.
    besweeet likes this.
    09-20-2016 11:33 AM
    I am going to wait until tomorrow and call or check online to order. Maybe I'll do T-force first and have them do the order. No sense stressing out today. I think it will be a lot smoother to get a straight answer tomorrow.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    09-20-2016 11:36 AM
    I wouldn't consider leaving Tmobile over this just because this is the only negative I have ever had with the company and i can't even completely fault them, but yeah, this has been bad.
    Same here. I left Verizon because I would have lost my unlimited plan or have to do a lot of non sense to keep it. My dad and a coworker had tmobile, so I switched. My dad has an S2, so I switched from moto to Samsung for the better display.
    09-20-2016 11:36 AM
2,848 ... 7273747576 ...